• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This is something minor, but while creating sandbozed for characters I noticed how there is an extra space in the Gender: part so if someone could erase that extra space to make it like the rest of parts.
You can edit source mode to delete the extra space
I know, I say it so such thing don't happen with future created profiles, because while small and easy to solve I'm pretty sure that there will be several people that won't notice that when making new profiles, and to solve the general problem a staff only need to do a small edit to the standard format, so I don't see why shouldn't be done.
Does somebody here remember the URL address for that page? And if so can you tell me, so I can try to fix this problem, please?

Can anyone close this match? Is already ended.

Can anyone close this match? Is already ended.
I handled it.

Does somebody here remember the URL address for that page? And if so can you tell me, so I can try to fix this problem, please?
I fixed it just now. If I am understanding the request correctly, it appears that in the Standard Profile Page layout, there was an inconsistency regarding the spacing. While the other sections only had one space to the right, there were two spaces present to the right of the "Gender:" section. To ensure consistency throughout, I have removed the extra space.

Minor inconvenience resolved. Unless I misunderstood his request.

I fixed it just now. If I am understanding the request correctly, it appears that in the Standard Profile Page layout, there was an inconsistency regarding the spacing. While the other sections only had one space to the right, there were two spaces present to the right of the "Gender:" section. To ensure consistency throughout, I have removed the extra space.

Minor inconvenience resolved. Unless I misunderstood his request.
Thanks a lot for helping out. 🙏

@Expectro2000xxx

Is that accurate?

I request changing Kid Buu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes) profile's name into Majin Buu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), because Kid Buu isn't actual or official name, just somewhat a fan name
thumbs-up-7648171_640.png

Ik this is unrelated, but Reddit is going through a blackout and has recently been going down. This may not seem a big deal to many, but to me and a few others have feats and respect threads for some of the profiles on this site that Reddit has readily available to us. So idk if we could find a way to archive said respect threads for the people to discuss and do revisions on the profiles that need it. I.e. this respect thread of Bender as a small example.

Could someone unlock these two profiles to implement this revision:

Could someone unlock these two profiles to implement this revision:
Done.

Also these guys:

These two can be locked now.

Uhh, Arecus page is unlocked. Someone close it doesn't seems like any crt has to be applied.

Uhh, Arecus page is unlocked. Someone close it doesn't seems like any crt has to be applied.
Locked.

Back