• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Intelligence Upgrade (Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoggerReggor

He/Him
Alright, so let me state something which doesn't need to be argued, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is not only a genius, but more than genius. And even his profile has it mentioned that he's at least a Genius.

So, let's get into it.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka:

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius

Proving that he is at that level:
First of all, let's know what an Extraordinary Genius is.

8ocIrKN.png

I am going to prove this by giving point-by-point proofs.

"Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits."

He is said to have an immeasurable amount of knowledge.

OzkAuhu.png

He mastered college-level stuff as a child.

m77amik.png

He is way superior to Takuya Yagami who could memorize details of around 156 students in one go. Implying that he has a lot of experience with memorizing stuff, also proving my point that he has immense knowledge.

DXFesBX.png

His knowledge far exceeds the amount of knowledge which can be gained by a person in lifetime. It is important to note that this dude was literally trained by scientists who were experts in their fields, his knowledge is like the combination of all the fields, he even exceeds knowledge of an expert scientist even when the scientist knows everything in their respective field, and all of it, he remembers. Also, he was just 16 years old when he had that much knowledge, more like 15 because he left white room around that age.

o9Q4QQL.png

He remembers a day as a newborn, basically remembering the time when he was staring at the ceiling, and even remembering the time when he was playing with his own fingertips.

F7VjnOr.png

"At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers," (I am terminating this line till here because the next line requires an explanation in itself.)

For this, I have this one feat:

MYNUvSf.png

Now, note how he actually outsmarted a dedicated machine and played a better move than even the machine.

Chess machines can no longer be defeated by even Chess Grandmasters:

jtQWJpW.png

Arguments like it would be easy to do can easily be countered too.

From 1990's, it became impossible to defeat high-level computers. We are living in 2020's and it is already around 30 years and machines have gotten a lot better.
Also, if this is not enough, know that the verse itself is set in the future and has too modern technologies with many innovations.

A chess machine can process millions of positions of chess per second.

K8xDwMY.png

This other source states that a high-level chess computer like Alpha:Zero can play 20 million times with itself (i.e, 20 million positions in a second, or more if we see a game perspective because it literally played 20 million games with itself).

pZhj9BT.png

And he outsmarted a machine like it.

He can literally guess which card is it by just seeing them get shuffled...

NSbSd1b.png

...and because of that, he is also said to have a perfect memory.

Bsh7usl.png

"and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations."

He can visualize the future till some extent. He considers each and every possibility and determines outcomes for the each one.

ptDFwyx.png

"This was all going according to plan." - Sosuke Aizen (Already an Extraordinary Genius) Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (Future Extraordinary Genius?)

9Tlv6WM.png

===========================

Agree (17): @Shyster, @Clout5560, @Idc.violet, @Larssx, @DeltaStriker22, @Deidalius, @Remus1998, @Emirccan, @Rau, @DrasticallyExemplified, @ODMvZfr, @ShionAH, @Doggo, @W1bba, @GoldenScorpions, @Godsatoshi23, @KingNanaya
Disagree (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Ayanokoji did not discover his fingers at the age of 2. at least his age was not specified. he literally remembers the first day he was born. he says that he only stares at the white ceiling all day long, and this cycle (before discovering his hands) repeats for days. the reason is probably that he is physically unable to move because he was just born. If you're going to say that it's impossible for him to remember his first day, one of the WR instructors says that children's memory is formed from the womb.

also, there is nothing Alphazero anywhere except the company (deep mind). therefore, it would be more appropriate to show another AI reference to give an example, but I don't think it will make much difference.

In short I agree with all of them

I find it silly. if ayano is to be upgraded with these feats, to aru characters and characters from other series should be put higher

I find it silly. if ayano is to be upgraded with these feats, to aru characters and characters from other series should be put higher
Dude, System doesn't work that way
If you think a character's intelligence is wrong, open a CRT to upgrade, but your argument should not be "if Ayano has this intelligence, Toaru characters has a higher intelligence".

Looks good to me.
I also read somewhere like he was given the amount of knowledge a person cannot gain in their entire life.

(I don't have scans for the last two statements, but I will try to find them soon. Also, the other scans support my previous point already.)
Also, you can find the scan for this in Y1V7 when Atsuomi was introduced for the first time.

Alright, so let me state something which doesn't need to be argued, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is not only a genius, but more than genius. And even his profile has it mentioned that he's at least a Genius.

So, let's get into it.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka:

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius

Proving that he is at that level:
First of all, let's know what an Extraordinary Genius is.

8ocIrKN.png

I am going to prove this by giving point-by-point proofs.

"Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits."

He is said to have an immeasurable amount of knowledge.

OzkAuhu.png

He mastered college-level stuff as a child.

m77amik.png

He is way superior to Takuya Yagami who could memorize details of around 156 students in one go. Implying that he has a lot of experience with memorizing stuff, also proving my point that he has immense knowledge.

DXFesBX.png

He remembers his own hands when he discovered them at the age of 2.

I also read somewhere like he was given the amount of knowledge a person cannot gain in their entire life.

(I don't have scans for the last two statements, but I will try to find them soon. Also, the other scans support my previous point already.)

"At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers," (I am terminating this line till here because the next line requires an explanation in itself.)

For this, I have this one feat:

MYNUvSf.png

Now, note how he actually outsmarted a dedicated machine and played a better move than even the machine.

Chess machines can no longer be defeated by even Chess Grandmasters:

jtQWJpW.png

Arguments like it would be easy to do can easily be countered too.

From 1990's, it became impossible to defeat high-level computers. We are living in 2020's and it is already around 30 years and machines have gotten a lot better.
Also, if this is not enough, know that the verse itself is set in the future and has too modern technologies with many innovations.

A chess machine can perform millions of operations per second

K8xDwMY.png

This other source states that a high-level chess computer like Alpha:Zero can play 20 million times with itself.

pZhj9BT.png

And he outsmarted a machine like it.

"and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations."

He can visualize the future till some extent. He considers each and every possibility and determines outcomes for the each one.

ptDFwyx.png

"This was all going according to plan." - Sosuke Aizen (Already an Extraordinary Genius) Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (Future Extraordinary Genius?)

9Tlv6WM.png

===========================

Honestly, though I still don't have scans for two things, they are already listed in his profile. And already, the things which I gave are more than enough to scale him at that level I guess.

Agree (1): @Shyster, @Clout5560
Disagree (0):
Inconclusive (0):
Agree, he even stated in volume 7 when he was with his father that his knowledge exceeded the amount that could be learned in a lifetime, he was only 15-16 too.

Ayanokoji did not discover his fingers at the age of 2. at least his age was not specified. he literally remembers the first day he was born. he says that he only stares at the white ceiling all day long, and this cycle (before discovering his hands) repeats for days. the reason is probably that he is physically unable to move because he was just born. If you're going to say that it's impossible for him to remember his first day, one of the WR instructors says that children's memory is formed from the womb.
Sorry, I have only read Volume 0 upon blueprints and I am planning to read it whole in sometime.
also, there is nothing Alphazero anywhere except the company (deep mind). therefore, it would be more appropriate to show another AI reference to give an example, but I don't think it will make much difference.
Chess Grandmasters have PSI (Processing Speed Index) of a Genius. Chess Grandmasters failed to defeat bots from 1990's, meaning that computers had already surpassed their levels. Chess Grandmasters practice thousands of positions in their life and apply them to their games, while Alpha:Zero can go over 20 million in a single game, the difference is already a lot. Also, I don't think a chess grandmaster goes over the whole board, they only concentrate on the active pieces (I am a 1500 and that's what I do, I know a 2100 and there's nothing like they predict 20-30 moves, they only go for around 5. And thinking for 20 moves would require them to take a lot of concentration). The recent WC match for chess Ding Liren vs Ian Nepomniachtchi had 2 hours' time, while some moves even took half-an-hour, an AI does not take that much time. If a genius is taking a lot of time to think for a single move, and AI takes a lot slower (like a second or so), and Ayanokouji actually thinks of a way better move than even an AI, which could be a lot smarter than our today's AI, I don't think it requires further explanation for us that the dude actually outsmarted a supercomputer, and is way above the level of a Genius.
In short I agree with all of them
Counted.

++ ayanokoji remembers every moment of his life. it can store all its memories and information and bring it back to the surface at will.

Wait I dont this is enough for extraordinary, this is just really high genius.
For extraordinary you have to break laws of the universe or break reality with your inventions

For extraordinary you have to break laws of the universe or break reality with your inventions
I think that's supergenius description, not extraordinary genius.

I think that's supergenius description, not extraordinary genius.
Wrong. Supergenius is making machines that are like tier 2 while extraordinary is making machines and inventions that are just not possible by real life standarts

In order to have extraordinary genius, it is enough to exceed human limits. and kiyotaka showed it a bit in vol 0.

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers[1], and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

It only says many are capable, not all are capable, so I don't think it is a requirement. Ayanokouji matches several EG criteria, having knowledge that spreads over multiple fields of science, surpassing upper human limits, outperforming supercomputers, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and predicting the future.

Wrong. Supergenius is making machines that are like tier 2 while extraordinary is making machines and inventions that are just not possible by real life standarts
Many EGs are capable of making machines and inventions that are impossible irl, but it isn't a neccessity. It's just the most common way a character vastly exceeds the limits of human intelligence, there are other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back