• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

You can re-Lock it, I am done adjusting P&A.
thumbs-up-7648171_640.png

Please change the name of Azazel Amelie to Azazel Ameri as that's how her name is actually spelled, the other version is from the translation of the early chapters of the manga (which is bad to the point of be painful) so it was a understable mistake from the one who create the profiles (still not justified because the anime showed the correct names but whatever). For the same reason please change Balam Sicirue to Balam Shichiro.

I believe this thread was closed somewhat prematurely. It is evidently not just a blatant troll, but looks to be a user genuinely believing that the character in question deserves discussion due to the rules they brought up. The staff member here left, exactly two words, before closing the thread, which demonstrates a failure to even properly address an evidently serious thread, but that's neither here nor there. I just request the thread be reopened so that proper debate about the nature of the character in relation to the rule can actually ensue.
Another Reminder

(It should be noted though that at present, there are currently discussion's in regards to the Stage Persona Rules, which could affect this topic. Still doesn't justify this thread being closed prematurely.)

Well, sorry for asking again, but i need two profiles Son Goku (Xeno) and Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes) open, need to add more scans and references, also some minor fixes

Back