• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto, Hinata and Toneri upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Naruto didn't just get blitzed into oblivion makes him relative as he is able to not only run along but also react to Sasuke's clash attempt.

I've heard multiple people on here say they belive eos Sakura is 5b including clover for Christ's sake but nobody attempts to upgrade her 😭
Didn't she puke just by sensing Juubidara and Kaguya's presence?😭 5B my ass.

I've heard multiple people on here say they belive eos Sakura is 5b including clover for Christ's sake but nobody attempts to upgrade her 😭
That's cuz of the Kaguya punch and the madara stab, but those are a little iffy, and can't be used.

Was talking with the Net off site a bit and I think base Nard downscaling to Speed of Light makes more sense and is a better representation of his scaling. Since SPSM is still faster (meaning Sasuke is too) but not by a tremendous amount, so a downscale to SoL should be fine imo. 🤷‍♂️

Was talking with the Net off site a bit and I think base Nard downscaling to Speed of Light makes more sense and is a better representation of his scaling. Since SPSM is still faster (meaning Sasuke is too) but not by a tremendous amount, so a downscale to SoL should be fine. 🤷‍♂️
Hmmm... why SoL specifically? I think Baseline FTL looks better at a glance.

Hmmm... why SoL specifically? I think Baseline FTL looks better at a glance.
Baseline FTL and SoL are pm the same. I actually don’t know how we treat downscaling from FTL. If we say oh it’s 1.00000000000…000001x FTL (aka just SoL) or if we say SoL. I’ll ask someone

That's fair. Because it's not like SPSM is loads faster than Sasuke anyway, and at this point it's not not a meaningful amp in speed (like one could argue in Boruto). And downscaling would/should be still relative as far as I'm aware(?). So I can agree with downscaling to SoL/Baseline FTL what-have-you.

The only “physical” Sasuke uses would be his sword swings since we know Sasuke hardly uses punches/kicks.

Y’all can try and find anything for that though

Was talking with the Net off site a bit and I think base Nard downscaling to Speed of Light makes more sense and is a better representation of his scaling. Since SPSM is still faster (meaning Sasuke is too) but not by a tremendous amount, so a downscale to SoL should be fine imo. 🤷‍♂️
No

I'm not sure why Griffin is being listed as an agree here. All he said was "it could be valid, but I didn't read that fight."

Anyways, for my part I agree with Damage that Arc makes the most sense here.

Looking at the speed page baseline FTL is just SoL. They’re listed as the same value, idk why.
Well, that doesn't make sense since FTL means Fater than light which is very different from Speed of Light. 1% more than SOL should be FTL.

Well, that doesn't make sense since FTL means Fater than light which is very different from Speed of Light. 1% more than SOL should be FTL.
Beats me bro lol I’m not disagreeing with that sentiment I’m just telling you what our speed page says. I’m still waiting for someone to answer why that’s the case

Beats me bro lol I’m not disagreeing with that sentiment I’m just telling you what our speed page says. I’m still waiting for someone to answer why that’s the case
Me too. I guess a revision for this rating should be made.

Naruto scaling to baseline sol for comfertabley matching a 2.11c charecter is nonsensical. Hes not depicted as 2x slower or anything close so its incredibly disingenuous to treat it like that. Being slightly slower if at all than another charecter is not means to downscale them all the way to the lowest value of that tier.

I'm not sure why Griffin is being listed as an agree here. All he said was "it could be valid, but I didn't read that fight."
The fight is in the op. He also said if they are dicpected as generally relative to each other in speed(which they are) than its probably fine

Last edited:
Naruto scaling to baseline sol for comfertabley matching a 2.11c charecter is nonsensical. Hes not depicted as 2x slower or anything close so its incredibly disingenuous to treat it like that. Being slightly slower if at all than another charecter is not means to downscale them all the way to the lowest value of that tier.
He didn’t comfortably match Sasuke’s speed tho I don’t know where you’re getting this “base Naruto and Sasuke have equal speed”. What you’re trying to do rn is this: base Naruto ~ Sasuke ~ SPSM KCM Naruto > SPSM Naruto > base Naruto. Sure SPSM KCM might not be a huge amp but it’s still an amp, we can’t ignore that.

He didn’t comfortably match Sasuke’s speed tho I don’t know where you’re getting this “base Naruto and Sasuke have equal speed”. What you’re trying to do rn is this: base Naruto ~ Sasuke ~ SPSM KCM Naruto > SPSM Naruto > base Naruto. Sure SPSM KCM might not be a huge amp but it’s still an amp, we can’t ignore that.
Base naruto is relative to a sasuke whos not using ninjustu that makes him faster. Again im not saying they are exactly equal to the decimal point. Im saying that its not a big enough diffrence to downscale to baseline. Spsm naruto was holding back against sasuke the entire fight and dident want to kill him at all. Sasuke litterally told naruto to stop stalling or he wil die

Base naruto is relative to a sasuke whos not using ninjustu that makes him faster. Again im not saying they are exactly equal to the decimal point. Im saying that its not a big enough diffrence to downscale to baseline. Spsm naruto was holding back against sasuke the entire fight and dident want to kill him at all.
You know baseline FTL/SoL is relative to 2c right 😭

Are you arguing that Naruto doesn't receive any speed boosts from Kurama's chakra, Sage Mode, or Six Paths chakra?

Maybe a dumb question but where on Naruto’s profile do we even mention his eos base form? I’m confused with how the keys are set up

No im arguing that base naruto slightly downscales from 2.11c if at all and spsm upscales from it
Why would Six Paths Sage Mode upscale from 2.11c? Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto is the one that performed the 2.11c feat.

The fight is in the op. He also said if they are dicpected as generally relative to each other in speed(which they are) than its probably fine
That's not what he said at all.

Well I've never read the fight but if they properly leaped at each other and clashed without Sasuke putting hands on Naruto, and Naruto could perceive sasuke and his attacks then scaling could be valid in the speed department to at least some degree but again I didn't read that fight.

He said if these specific things happened, then it could be valid for speed to some degree, but he didn't read the fight. He isn't an agree yet, put him in neutral unless he comes back to give a concrete agree.

He said if these specific things happened, then it could be valid for speed to some degree, but he didn't read the fight. He isn't an agree yet, put him in neutral unless he comes back to give a concrete agree.
Sure I'll put him at nuetral until he solidifies his vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back