• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

"Kamen Rider Black (Kotaro Minami)" should be renamed to just "Kamen Rider Black" as it was agreed here.
thumbs-up-7648171_640.png

idk if i need a crt for this but someone informed me about a small corrcetion that can be made on narutos profile.
on his profile it says the following - At least FTL (Could somewhat respond to Fused Momoshiki's attacks, but was being overwhelmed), FTL with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Far faster than before)
The at least part can be removed and FTL with kuruma six paths sage mode can be replaced with just higher sense its a faster form than base. The seems like a small enough edit so if someone can open his profile very breifly i can make the change

I believe this thread was closed somewhat prematurely. It is evidently not just a blatant troll, but looks to be a user genuinely believing that the character in question deserves discussion due to the rules they brought up. The staff member here left, exactly two words, before closing the thread, which demonstrates a failure to even properly address an evidently serious thread, but that's neither here nor there. I just request the thread be reopened so that proper debate about the nature of the character in relation to the rule can actually ensue.

I believe this thread was closed somewhat prematurely. It is evidently not just a blatant troll, but looks to be a user genuinely believing that the character in question deserves discussion due to the rules they brought up. The staff member here left, exactly two words, before closing the thread, which demonstrates a failure to even properly address an evidently serious thread, but that's neither here nor there. I just request the thread be reopened so that proper debate about the nature of the character in relation to the rule can actually ensue.
Yeah, I believe this should be reopened. As much as I hate to say it, this can easily be seen as an abuse of power

I am done updating the profile as per recent Deletion, this Tier 1 profile can be closed as it's the second important profile in the verse as well.

I am done updating the profile as per recent Deletion, this Tier 1 profile can be closed as it's the second important profile in the verse as well.
Locked.

Currently the scan for range on the Yhwach profile doesn't work.

I compiled the scans that should have originally been there so that just needs to be changed.
Is this good?

Is this good?
Yeah that's good, the wording will possibly change in the near future lol

I made a small mistake in Frisk's profile, in the Tier section.

Instead of "9-A with Great Determination", it should be "8-C with Great Determination"

Reminder

Can someone please rename this to "Lee Geon (Manhwa)"? This profile does not cover the novel's content, only the Manhwa.

Can someone please rename this to "Lee Geon (Manhwa)"? This profile does not cover the novel's content, only the Manhwa.
Done.

Back