• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse addition: Cultivator Against Hero Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blog needs a cleanup. "In the form of -" should be removed from the AP section, the keys should be labelled, you can just put the resistances for base and Emperor Immortal as sub-tabbers under each key.

Probably some more.

@Zaratthustra You'd know better than I.

Is there full proof that it's physically, more context may be requested by mods
inf2.PNG

inf3.PNG

Heres the scans
Physically? what are u talking about Yan Sens speed?

As you can see in the title. We want to add a new verse to the wiki. And we have finished making Yan Sen's (MC) profile. If this is accepted, we will make other characters' profiles as well as a verse page. So we leave the user blog below:

User Blog

Verse supporters:
@Larssx
@RaveeCPN
@Quintessence_PE
Thank you very much, for making a profile for my favorite character, I agree.

Omnipresence must be specified in conjunction with the scale. Because omnipresence within a single 3+1-D universe (aka a regular 4-D space-time continuum) does not mean anything to regular life forms in higher dimensions of time and space (which might be larger and more complex than this universe).

I don't understand how having universes inside his body made him omnipresent, but I don't see any evidence that this is physical or temporal. The omnipresent event is a bit lacking.

The resistence tabb must be within the same tabbers as their specified key since its not a shared tabb for both keys.

You don't need to end each sentence with a point within the brackets.

He should have two-speed ratings for the second key going by your scale. "Infinite (reason), Omnipresence (within his universes)" -- even if Omnipresence normally shouldn't be on the speed rating since it's not a speed feat but a state of being (but this a problem with the whole wiki).

The first key, speed feat can be calculated so you should do it.

Mention the reason for Immeasurable strength. His current reason for intelligence is inadequate as he does not fit for it with that explanation - currently only Average fits.

Powers lack explanations for them, a lot of them, and how he can use said powers.

The profile lacks a lot of powers he used in the manhua till now and other things that he scales. Examples of missing things: Energy Manipulation, Explosion, Memory Manipulation, Swordsmanship (how he can cut at a level beyond subatomic particles and the whole stick of it), Barrier Creation, Resistence to space, sealing, future sight/precog, etc.

The formatting needs more fixing around.

Sincerely, without wanting to be harsh, It's a low-effort profile/sandbox.

I will not even tackle the tiers till these problems are resolved.

The profile lacks a lot of powers he used in the manhua till now and other things that he scales. Examples of missing things: Energy Manipulation, Explosion, Memory Manipulation, Swordsmanship (how he can cut at a level beyond subatomic particles and the whole stick of it), Barrier Creation, Resistence to space, sealing, future sight/precog, etc.
we have explained all the important skills and it is not difficult to add the missing skills
And where exactly does he see the future?

Its resistance to precog/future sight when the old vampire woman tried to look at countless possibilities in the future and it was impossible to look at Yan Sen.

Also, its not "we have explained all the important skills" as you didn't, a lot miss justifications that present the feat or why it has X, Y, Z power. You don't make half a profile, if you do it, you'll do it slow but completely. All powers are important.

"is not difficult to add the missing skills" then why half or more of things are missing from profile?

I did talk with Lars before this thread was created but most things were ignored bare the fusion of 4 keys into 2.

Its resistance to precog/future sight when the old vampire woman tried to look at countless possibilities in the future and it was impossible to look at Yan Sen.

Also, its not "we have explained all the important skills" as you didn't, a lot miss justifications that present the feat or why it has X, Y, Z power. You don't make half a profile, if you do it, you'll do it slow but completely. All powers are important.

"is not difficult to add the missing skills" then why half or more of things are missing from profile?

I did talk with Lars before this thread was created but most things were ignored bare the fusion of 4 keys into 2.
I don't think it is right to say that half of the profile is missing, yes, there are shortcomings, but there is not as much as you exaggerate, and the reason I called it an important hax was because haxes such as Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Flight did not need explanation.

I don't think it is right to say that half of the profile is missing, yes, there are shortcomings, but there is not as much as you exaggerate, and the reason I called it an important hax was because haxes such as Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Flight did not need explanation.
there's diff types of Flight so you gotta specify it regardless
people won't know if he has psuedo restricted true space devices abilities flight

there's diff types of Flight so you gotta specify it regardless
people won't know if he has psuedo restricted true space devices abilities flight
I haven't seen many people paying attention to these, but I will follow what you say and make the necessary corrections, thank you

Bruh i dont think the 12th dimensional can be work in here, there are no further explanation about it

Yeah we also have alien X for example that have statement of 26th dimensional

Bruh i dont think the 12th dimensional can be work in here, there are no further explanation about it

henry and yan sen see the 4 dimensional universe as the 2nd dimension and after saying 12 dimensional space for the space henry created, we see the inside of this space and it clearly looks like a space, apart from that, yan sen and henry constantly belittle and crush the 4th dimension, which did not seem illogical to me when I looked at the general logic of the series.

alien x was not an entity related to these 26 dimensions, but henry makes and uses this 12 dimensional space himself
Also, unlike in other series, Henry and his Yan Sen are not characters that show weakness, in fact they have been shown many times to be invincible.

henry and yan sen see the 4 dimensional universe as the 2nd dimension and after saying 12 dimensional space for the space henry created, we see the inside of this space and it clearly looks like a space, apart from that, yan sen and henry constantly belittle and crush the 4th dimension, which did not seem illogical to me when I looked at the general logic of the series.
Mhmmh but you know ben 10 is sci-fi verse right? There are many time that ben 10 state about dimensional
Even with some statement of 2 or 4 dimensional is not enough

I think we can put the 12 dimensional in possibily rating, as long as no further explanation

alien x was not an entity related to these 26 dimensions, but henry makes and uses this 12 dimensional space himself
Also, unlike in other series, Henry and his Yan Sen are not characters that show weakness, in fact they have been shown many times to be invincible.
No i mean the 26 dimensional it self is get rejected for that verse, not only for alien X

Mhmmh but you know ben 10 is sci-fi verse right? There are many time that ben 10 state about dimensional
Even with some statement of 2 or 4 dimensional is not enough

I think we can put the 12 dimensional in possibily rating, as long as no further explanation
Yes, I am aware of that, but I still think there is a need for discussion. (when I learned that 26 dimensions were rejected in the ben 10 universe, this idea was a bit damaged)

Last edited:
Yes, I am aware of that, but I still think there is a need for discussion. (when I learned that 26 dimensions were rejected in the ben 10 universe, this idea was a bit damaged)
Well i not too strict about this, if there are a statement for proof there possibility for that verse to get it

So we can put that in possibly rating

Well i not too strict about this, if there are a statement for proof there possibility for that verse to get it

aphrodite cannot understand whether what she sees is the universe or a black hole, but then she states that it is a 12-dimensional dimension where she is imprisoned, and in another scene it is shown to us that this is a space, and as an extra scene to support this scene, I can say that when the Yan Sen emperor passes into the immortal form (the form in which he defeated henry), he sees the other dimensions as a very simple plane, and this pushes me to say that if he is 12-dimensional, he should already see these dimensions as a simple plane, so it contains scenes that support my thought.
also, if we think about the overall view of the series, the absurd power of the main character and the only enemy that the main character has taken seriously so far has been Henry.

image.png

For Yan Sen the fourth dimension has no meaning because the fourth dimension remains for him a very simple plane

As sad as it is, I don't think the 12D statement can be used for AP justification. It may be possible to push a low 1-C rating with the final battle/white space but besides that, it would be a stretch to say both Henry and Yan Sen are 1-B.

The only thing that may hint or give a chance to such a rating is the fact that Aphrodite existed in a "different plane but same place" as the other goddess which may hint at the fact that it is the universe in itself that is 12D and that Henry is only able to manipulate the dimensions within it (BRF people inside such dimension)

But again, it feels a bit of a stretch saying it like that

The only thing that may hint or give a chance to such a rating is the fact that Aphrodite existed in a "different plane but same place" as the other goddess which may hint at the fact that it is the universe in itself that is 12D and that Henry is only able to manipulate the dimensions within it (BRF people inside such dimension)

but the person who wrote the webtoon seems to know the difference between dimension and dimensional, so I think 1b can be taken because the most important point here is whether the author uses dimensional intentionally or not.

When we look at the series, the author seems to know the difference between dimension and dimensional, so I don't see much obstacle to being 1b, after all, the author deliberately wrote this place as a 12 dimensional space

the important thing is whether the author is aware of it or not, and the person who wrote this series seems to be very aware of it because he uses the word higher dimension for the 4th dimension and dimension for dimension all the time, but for henry's space he specifically says 12 dimensional

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back