• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X BDE type 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Type 1: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.

Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1."

Forge of Creation looks like type 1

"Type 1: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.

Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1."

Forge of Creation looks like type 1
I think type 2 because the Forge of Creation is the location and nature of the greatest source of power in the universe, the Celestialsaphiens born there must be superior to all living things.

Being independent of the space-time dimension will not give you Type 1 BDE, you should lack ofspace-time dimension (spatial and temporal dimension). Independence does not enough for BDE, it is only used as support.

Well, I changed my mind (so I deleted my previous comment)

There is no mention in the video that Forge of Creation is independent of space and time. X also contains a pocket dimension in his body with its own time (at least this is what is accepted on the wiki), which supports that he is not lack of spatial and temporal features. So I disagree.

like RaveeCPN said, it was never stated to be independent of space and time, please don't lie like that on a CRT.
I suggest you watch the video again Paradox stated that the Forge of Creation is disconnected from all time and spatiality. This information is also included in the VSBW.

Well, I changed my mind (so I deleted my previous comment)

There is no mention in the video that Forge of Creation is independent of space and time. X also contains a pocket dimension in his body with its own time (at least this is what is accepted on the wiki), which supports that he is not lack of spatial and temporal features. So I disagree.
Serena and Bellicus, which are pocket-sized in Alien X, are not included in Alien X.

Serena and Bellicus, which are pocket-sized in Alien X, are not included in Alien X.
Currently Alien X has HDE because he contains a pocket dimension. That already refutes BDE. If you have a problem with this, you need to open a CRT about first

Also can you put me to disagree section pls?

Being independent of the space-time dimension will not give you Type 1 BDE, you should lack ofspace-time dimension (spatial and temporal dimension). Independence does not enough for BDE, it is only used as support
Its detachment from temporal and spatiality is tantamount to its absence.

Furthermore, Forge of Creation already contains a gaseous structure with spatial features such as Nebula. This further supports that it is not lacking spatial features.

This kind of things shouldn't exist in structures with BDE
You haven't watched the full video yet, that part is not included in Forge of Creation.

Currently Alien X has HDE because he contains a pocket dimension. That already refutes BDE. If you have a problem with this, you need to open a CRT about first

Also can you put me to disagree section pls?
In that HDE revision it was said that the pocket size of X would be somewhere outside of X. The proof of this is that even if Ben doesn't transform into Alien X, Serena and Bellicus are stuck in endless arguing.

In that HDE revision it was said that the pocket size of X would be somewhere outside of X.
It doesn't change anything. When Ben use the omnitrix and turn into X, that pocket dimension also exists inside of him. That's why he get HDE.

And as I said, that's not even the main issue rn. The video you posted and what you wrote in the OP don't match.

No, Forge of creation doesn't lack spacetime, infact, map of Infinity itself was an artifact that extends to 17 dimensions of spacetime which includes Forge of creation, Young ben found kid ben there due to some chronal effect of barrier, paradox was able to travel to there. Forge of creation is just disconnected from the time of the Multiverse and have weird flow, that's why Alien X has inapplicable Age, as it time flows weirdly. It doesn't lack soatiotemprol attributes. Disagree.

No, Forge of creation doesn't lack spacetime, infact, map of Infinity itself was an artifact that extends to 17 dimensions of spacetime which includes Forge of creation, Young ben found kid ben there due to some chronal effect of barrier, paradox was able to travel to there. Forge of creation is just disconnected from the time of the Multiverse and have weird flow, that's why Alien X has inapplicable Age, as it time flows weirdly. It doesn't lack soatiotemprol attributes. Disagree.
Then I guess you can ask for a verse update. On the one hand, this is what is written directly in the cosmology section.

It doesn't change anything. When Ben use the omnitrix and turn into X, that pocket dimension also exists inside of him. That's why he get HDE.
In the previous type 9 revision Alien X body actually lost its HDE and that's shifted to his pocket Dimension, Although, his pocket Dimension has HDE still contradicts any Type of BDE.
Then I guess you can ask for a verse update. On the one hand, this is what is written directly in the cosmology section.
Cosmology page doesn't state that it lacks spacetime but that it is disconnected or w/o a sync with the time of the multiverse.

Disagree. FoC is accessible to anyone with Map of infinity which extends to 17 dimensions which implies it's bounded by dimensions

In the previous type 9 revision Alien X body actually lost its HDE and that's shifted to his pocket Dimension, Although, his pocket Dimension has HDE still contradicts any Type of BDE.
Adding immo 9 to the character and removing its HDE was the most illogical move ever made lol.

HDE is true but immo 9 are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back