• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's simply how it is. Genuinely shocked this was taken as an attempt at an actual resistance
This should probably work
Social Influencing (Here)
Agreed
I think you're misunderstanding the scan. It's not his speed that goes up, it's the accuracy of his Ultra Instinct that increases when used in tandem with SSJ forms

Also Goku already has Statistics Amplification, which is what "Speed Amp" would fall under

That's simply how it is. Genuinely shocked this was taken as an attempt at an actual resistance

Agreed

I think you're misunderstanding the scan. It's not his speed that goes up, it's the accuracy of his Ultra Instinct that increases when used in tandem with SSJ forms

Also Goku already has Statistics Amplification, which is what "Speed Amp" would fall under
Its more like breaking the 4th wall like sword legend said

that doesnt look like fear manip to me, the forest is just making illusions of specific fears, and where are either of them resisting the memory steal

that doesnt look like fear manip to me, the forest is just making illusions of specific fears, and where are either of them resisting the memory steal
The Forest works by reading your memories and making illusions of your past fears. Also the illusions get stronger the more scared you are.

The last 2 are Goku getting rid of the illusions as they no longer can read he's memories.

im pretty sure fear manip is being able to just spontaneously induce fear upon someone, being to scare people well with normal means doesnt count

Disagree. Overcoming one's fears is not Resistance.
Resistance to plot manipulation for Great Apes(Here)
No.
Social Influencing (Here)
Sure, this one statement works. A few more examples would be nice, but it works.
stat amp?

Agreed

He's statistics Amplification is for SSJ, Kaioken, and the UI forms. Yes he's accuracy goes up which makes he's speed go up.
im pretty sure fear manip is being able to just spontaneously induce fear upon someone, being to scare people well with normal means doesnt count
It's not normal means. The illusions literally get stronger from someone fears

physically stronger or scarier, the images kind of make it look like theyre physically fighting the illusions

I agree with others that all of these things are stretches or misuranderstandings.

Neither Goku nor Krillin are resisting anything, the forest still read and draw out their fears and memories, they just overcame them, at most is a willpower feat, but even then, nothing too crazy or that even real human beings do. Roshi brought them there to specifically help them in that regard.

The Great Ape is just a self-inserted joke, it completely lacks any meta-narrative mechanic or feat that would qualify as such.

Social influencing is more about Goku's own character, is the old process of him befriending foes overtime, and is spread all-over DB.

And the final one isn't speed amp at all. Let alone the fact that SSJ forms already boost all abilities, it just improves the precision of UI.

disagree with memory and fear resistance, the forest doesn't manipulate neither of them, it just reads your memory to find what you fear and materilizes it, is just a form of telepathy/information analysis, and them overcoming those things is not a resistance, is a weakness of the forest.

disagree with plot manip, as it is just a joke that amounts to nothing, is not even a 4th wall break because goku is not aware of the author nor directly affecting him, the author is just surprised/scared, i wouldn't get tier 1 range if a 1-A entity got shocked of what i was doing in my own world.

social influencing is fine.

the speed amp, as the scans say, is just ultra instinct being more accurate, and ultra instinct's main ability is autonomous movement, so it really dodges stuff better, not faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back