• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I didn't say you said that, I'm saying you're implying it from your argument. Yes, clear examples are needed but Goku is objectively the most iconic character for the power, even if his isn't a full body change (something we even point out isn't a necessity on the page proper) so it's asinine to assume that the average visitor won't know what's going on.
Well, we seem to have conflicting standards then. As Bobsican said, we ideally need as clear examples as possible, not strictly the most well-known character using a particular ability.

A good looking transformation animation into an Oozaru should probably work though.
But I do apologise if I came off too harsh. It's just a rather frustrating back-and-forth.
Okay. Apology accepted. 🙏

Anyway, can we use the Meliodas animation then?

Anyway, can we use the Meliodas animation then?
It's quite straight and to the point, so I wouldn't mind, I'd be open for other candidates if they're brought up, however.

Well, we seem to have conflicting standards then. As Bobsican said, we ideally need as clear examples as possible, not strictly the most well-known character using a particular ability.
Yeah, merely using a popular character hasn't been the trend since years ago as far I recall, although no standard was properly written on the topic.

No, we mainly want a power clearly illustrated, but it obviously helps a lot if a character is well-known/iconic/recogniseable as well.

I added the Meliodas animation to our attack reflection page. Does it look acceptable?

Kratos doesn't appear to be a good example for these purposes as the amount of attacks taken isn't equal to the amount of attacks actually reflected, and I'd rather avoid potential misunderstandings of characters merely assimilating attacks then shooting a wave of energy from that as attack reflection.
Bruh, he just takes in one attack and reflects it back at the fireball shooter. Same thing with the Petrification reflection business for the Golden Fleece.

I added the Meliodas animation to our attack reflection page. Does it look acceptable?

A bit higher resolution naturally wouldn't hurt.

@Deagonx

You can upload a larger version of the same animation here if you are willing to help out:

Also, I have just asked our system manager why our forum is lagging, in case anybody wonders.

It should be renamed for obvious reason.

Also, I request for moving
to Questions and Answers

Last edited:

It should be renamed for obvious reason.
Sorry, forgot to say this, but I handled it.

A bit higher resolution naturally wouldn't hurt.

@Deagonx

You can upload a larger version of the same animation here if you are willing to help out:

@Deagonx

Back