• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey vs Ryuhei Kuroda (9-0-0) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ultimate Delinquent Brawl

Plot: Mikey and Ryuhei are at war for control over the Kanto region in Japan. They are the final fight of the war and whoever wins this fight is the strongest and will control Japan.

Both 9-B
Kanto Manji Gang Mikey key
Ryuhei Base
Mikey AP: 2.232 Megajoules (Can Oneshot Ichigo)
Ryuhei: 3.6 Megajoules (Scales to Warren)
Both Fighting to Kill
Speed Equalized

Mikey: 9 @akasakelucilfer, @DeltaStriker22, @Doggo, @RoggerReggor, @Clout5560, @Shyster, @Idc.violet, @Vapourrrrr

Ryuhei: 0

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ryuhei wins for the AP advantage he has over Mikey, also has his berserker weapon which should make his AP higher, also has the stamina to fight long periods of time like Mikey does. Mikey's hax are a problem for Ryuhei because he has so many different ways of amplifying his speed and strength, but Berserker gives Ryuhei added meters for striking distance to help keep up with Mikey's constantly growing speed, Ryuhei can grab his opponents with Berserker, pull them towards him to strike, slam or throw.

He also can seperate the chain from berserker and use it like its a wooden katana even though Mikey has experience against weapons.

*Edit:

I change my vote to Mikey after checking both profiles again. Mikey basically takes all of the wincons besides Attack potency advantage, he has far more combat experience against similar opponents who don't use traditional martial arts but have high prowess(Izana), skills, lifting and better Hax to shorten the gap between the 2 even though the AP advantage is only 1.61x higher. Mikey's reactive Power will neutralize Equal stats as the fight continues since his speed and AP increases during fights, Ryuhei also has accelerated development but there isn't much context on how it applies in a battle for him. This will negate "Berserker" and the extended melee range of the chains he has wrapped around the weapon. Mikey has the lifting strength advantage so although Ryuhei can latch onto Mikey and pull him, he won't be able to do much in a tug of war since Mikey is physically stronger, and has exceptional balance and rebounding. Mikey kicks also drain stamina and make his opponents fight "sloppy" Mikey is also far more ruthless and willing to kill his opponent

Win-cons
Speed: Equalized
Attack Potency: Ryuhei
Lifting: Mikey
Skill: Mikey
Hax: Mikey
Experience: Mikey

Last edited:
I change my vote to Mikey after checking both profiles again. Mikey basically takes all of the wincons besides Attack potency advantage, he has far more combat experience against similar opponents who don't use traditional martial arts but have high prowess(Izana), skills, lifting and better Hax to shorten the gap between the 2 even though the AP advantage is only 1.61x higher. Mikey's reactive Power will neutralize Equal stats as the fight continues since his speed and AP increases during fights, Ryuhei also has accelerated development but there isn't much context on how it applies in a battle for him. This will negate "Berserker" and the extended melee range of the chains he has wrapped around the weapon. Mikey has the lifting strength advantage so although Ryuhei can latch onto Mikey and pull him, he won't be able to do much in a tug of war since Mikey is physically stronger, and has exceptional balance and rebounding. Mikey kicks also drain stamina and make his opponents fight "sloppy" Mikey is also far more ruthless and willing to kill his opponent

Win-cons
I agree.

Plot: Mikey and Ryuhei are at war for control over the Kanto region in Japan. They are the final fight of the war and whoever wins this fight is the strongest and will control Japan.

Both 9-B
Ryuhei Base
Both Fighting to Kill

Mikey: 1 (@akasakelucilfer )

Ryuhei:

Inconclusive:
I think Ryuhei gets the win.. Also, isn't Ichigo from Desert Eagle? I tried to remember him in the main plot but didn't find him. I even tried searching on the official TR fandom but still couldn't find him.
I think you should take Mikey's AP as 268 kJ from the car hood feat. Through figures, Ryuhei has 13.4328358 times higher AP than Mikey, which is 1.79104478 times higher than the AP required by him to one-shot Mikey.
Not to mention that many stats don't even matter,
  • Lifting Strength doesn't matter because Mikey hasn't shown signs of throwing people around and he doesn't use Judo. And this is a different debate ngl. Mikey's best LS feat I think is lifting Chonbo with his leg. Many people say that he is comparable to Taiju but on no basis to be honest. It isn't like Mikey has any statements which directly say that Mikey is physically stronger than Taiju. On the LS page, it is also mentioned that "Lifting Strength and Striking Strength are in general not comparable and should be evaluated separately.", meaning that just because Mikey overpowered Taiju in AP doesn't mean he would overpower him in lifting strength too.
  • Skill is highly specific term. As someone who has watched series like Baki the Grappler, Classroom of the Elite and Hajime no Ippo, both Tokyo Revengers and PTJ verse have mediocre skills in combat ngl. TR has not even shown actual signs of characters frequently dodging attacks. Mikey might even get rash and take hits from Ryuhei, only to realize their AP difference. Though it is clearly said that Ryuhei is more overpowered by motivation and not skill, I don't think Mikey would be able to take hits from him since Mikey fell down when
  • Experience actually makes difference and Mikey gets an advantage here.
  • But just as he gains an advantage, he gains a disadvantage too. Mikey is, if I remember correctly. only 1.62 m while Ryuhei is a whooping 1.9 m. Though Mikey has beaten many big guys who are around this height. I also wouldn't disagree that Mikey did it by overpowering them in speed. Because the speed is equalized, there's no real chance for Mikey to do that.

I think it wouldn't take much time for Ryuhei to realize that Mikey is fighting to kill him (he actually would already know that but still), and then, it's only a survival game for Mikey.

I vote Ryuhei.

I think Ryuhei gets the win.. Also, isn't Ichigo from Desert Eagle? I tried to remember him in the main plot but didn't find him. I even tried searching on the official TR fandom but still couldn't find him.
Desert Eagle inverse to Tokyo Revengers this was discussed a while ago on here its the same universe and takes place in Roppongi which is where the Haitani Brothers are from and it happens after the future events of TR. After the discussion they added all the canon facts to the verse page.

I think you should take Mikey's AP as 268 kJ from the car hood feat. Through figures, Ryuhei has 13.4328358 times higher AP than Mikey, which is 1.79104478 times higher than the AP required by him to one-shot Mikey.
Not to mention that many stats don't even matter,
Mikey is not weaker than Ichigo why would i lowball him to inferior characters when there have already been concluded matches with that as his AP?
  • Lifting Strength doesn't matter because Mikey hasn't shown signs of throwing people around and he doesn't use Judo. And this is a different debate ngl. Mikey's best LS feat I think is lifting Chonbo with his leg.
Yes it does matter. Mikey uses Disarticulation and will break Ryuhei's arm like he did Takemichi and Terano in the final arc. Ryuhei can't resist it. Also, Thats not his best LS feat its just the only one currently calculated. He used his own leg to stop his own motorcycle at full speed, which i seen scaled to class 10 but its just not reviewed yet.
  • Many people say that he is comparable to Taiju but on no basis to be honest. It isn't like Mikey has any statements which directly say that Mikey is physically stronger than Taiju.
Okay if thats the case what basis proves Ryuhei's lifting strength is superior to Zack? By using your logic against you he doesnt use judo or has ever thrown anyone.
  • On the LS page, it is also mentioned that "Lifting Strength and Striking Strength are in general not comparable and should be evaluated separately.", meaning that just because Mikey overpowered Taiju in AP doesn't mean he would overpower him in lifting strength too.
Okay apply this to Ryuhei then. Where did it show him comparable to Zack after his training?
  • Skill is highly specific term. As someone who has watched series like Baki the Grappler, Classroom of the Elite and Hajime no Ippo, both Tokyo Revengers and PTJ verse have mediocre skills in combat ngl.
Im sorry COTE and Hajime no Ippo has 0 characters as skilled as Mikey and PTJ is almost as skilled as Baki, they just don't showcase the same level of environment destruction. Mikey destroyed Ayanokouji in a head to head fight already here but it had to be removed once Mikey reached Megajoules
  • TR has not even shown actual signs of characters frequently dodging attacks.
Izana did this against Mikey and so did Takemichi when both could read his attacks and Mikey still won both fight so this notion is false.
  • Mikey might even get rash and take hits from Ryuhei, only to realize their AP difference.
This isn't how Mikey fights. He has never once shown to be "rash" in a fight his standard tactics list what he does against taller opponents, who he fights usually 80% of the time snyway. Ryuhei's nickname is literally "Mad Dog" because of how rash and wild he is when he fights. The AP difference is not enough to worry Mikey its only 1.31x higher and Mikey reactive power which decreases the AP advantage and the negates equal speed.
  • Though it is clearly said that Ryuhei is more overpowered by motivation and not skill, I don't think Mikey would be able to take hits from him since Mikey fell down when
Yes he is motivated by people crying. When Kenta and Mitsuki cried he appeared and was motivated. That does not apply here so this is invalid
  • Experience actually makes difference and Mikey gets an advantage here.
  • But just as he gains an advantage, he gains a disadvantage too. Mikey is, if I remember correctly. only 1.62 m while Ryuhei is a whooping 1.9 m. Though Mikey has beaten many big guys who are around this height. I also wouldn't disagree that Mikey did it by overpowering them in speed. Because the speed is equalized, there's no real chance for Mikey to do that.
Height has never hindered Mikey in a fight as i mentioned before 80% of his fights are against people significantly taller, and even taller than Ryuhei so you cant use that as a reason when Mikey has bare handed killed people 2x bigger than Ryuhei.
I think it wouldn't take much time for Ryuhei to realize that Mikey is fighting to kill him (he actually would already know that but still), and then, it's only a survival game for Mikey.
Mikey does it instantaneously. He twisted Souths arm 90 degrees and broke it along with his nose and bsttered his body in seconds. Ryuhei has no counters besides his Berserk wespon which wont do much for him
I vote Ryuhei.

Last edited:
Desert Eagle inverse to Tokyo Revengers this was discussed a while ago on here its the same universe and takes place in Roppongi which is where the Haitani Brothers are from and it happens after the future events of TR. After the discussion they added all the canon facts to the verse page.

Mikey is not weaker than Ichigo why would i lowball him to inferior characters when there have already been concluded matches with that as his AP?

Yes it does matter. Mikey uses Disarticulation and will break Ryuhei's arm like he did Takemichi and Terano in the final arc. Ryuhei can't resist it. Also, Thats not his best LS feat its just the only one currently calculated. He used his own leg to stop his own motorcycle at full speed, which i seen scaled to class 10 but its just not reviewed yet.

Okay if thats the case what basis proves Ryuhei's lifting strength is superior to Zack? By using your logic against you he doesnt use judo or has ever thrown anyone.

Okay apply this to Ryuhei then. Where did it show him comparable to Zack after his training?

Im sorry COTE and Hajime no Ippo has 0 characters as skilled as Mikey and PTJ is almost as skilled as Baki, they just don't showcase the same level of environment destruction. Mikey destroyed Ayanokouji in a head to head fight already here but it had to be removed once Mikey reached Megajoules

Izana did this against Mikey and so did Takemichi when both could read his attacks and Mikey still won both fight so this notion is false.

This isn't how Mikey fights. He has never once shown to be "rash" in a fight his standard tactics list what he does against taller opponents, who he fights usually 80% of the time snyway. Ryuhei's nickname is literally "Mad Dog" because of how rash and wild he is when he fights. The AP difference is not enough to worry Mikey its only 1.31x higher and Mikey reactive power which decreases the AP advantage and the negates equal speed.

Yes he is motivated by people crying. When Kenta and Mitsuki cried he appeared and was motivated. That does not apply here so this is invalid

Height has never hindered Mikey in a fight as i mentioned before 80% of his fights are against people significantly taller, and even taller than Ryuhei so you cant use that as a reason when Mikey has bare handed killed people 2x bigger than Ryuhei.

Mikey does it instantaneously. He twisted Souths arm 90 degrees and broke it along with his nose and bsttered his body in seconds. Ryuhei has no counters besides his Berserk wespon which wont do much for him
Well, just because you said that Desert Eagle is canon to the official TR, I think Mikey takes it. I was simply saying that because of the AP difference.

"COTE and Hajime no Ippo has 0 characters as skilled as TR and PTJ"
Also, COTE, Hajime no Ippo and Baki are way more skilled verses than PTJ and TR. PTJ has some skilled characters but not all. COTE has characters which are trained way, way more than the entirety of TR. Mikey wouldn't even have trained at the level of level 1 of white room, let alone 10 levels + beta curriculum, Hajime no Ippo and Baki are verses literally about martial arts, where characters train their lives for the profession. Skill is about battle skill. If I can remember, COTE itself stated that Ayanokouji is skilled enough to just observe a technique and modify it to make it even better, not only that, he can even scan his surroundings without even looking and he is skilled enough to fight even blindfolded. Baki and Hajime no Ippo are out of league verses. PTJ and TR are about street fighting, and I would say that street fighting is most of the times 20% skill and 80% power. And I am not going to debate about this, as someone who actually practices different forms, I can confirm that TR is not even 10% at martial arts intensity.

I vote Mikey now.

Well, just because you said that Desert Eagle is canon to the official TR, I think Mikey takes it. I was simply saying that because of the AP difference.
Okay no problem bro
"COTE and Hajime no Ippo has 0 characters as skilled as TR and PTJ"
Also, COTE, Hajime no Ippo and Baki are way more skilled verses than PTJ and TR.
Lol no they arent. Hajime No ippo only has boxing. There is almost every martial arts in PTJ and they have mastery level fighters, also characters who can copy martial arts perfectly with aa glance. Mikey in the 3rd character booklet reached a 5th dan black belt by middle school, and has used up to 7 different styles in the manga. Rindou is a black belt Jiu Jitsu user, Mucho uses Judo, Osanai uses Boxing, Baji uses Karate, Senju and Wakasa use unorthodox, Ryusei uses Kickboxing. TR is very skilled.

COTE only mentioned Ayanokouji canonically knowing Jeet Kune Do, Karate and Boxing and never confirmed how high his ranking in each are and he is the most skilled person in the verse
PTJ has some skilled characters but not all. COTE has characters which are trained way, way more than the entirety of TR. Mikey wouldn't even have trained at the level of level 1 of white room, let alone 10 levels + beta curriculum,
This is wrong tho unless you're only referring to mental capabilities which is what the beta curriculum is mainly based upon. I read vol 0 there was nothing that proves the skill difference. His teachers are thought of to be "professionals" but that is untrue as it was confirmed they were just ruthless adults who didnt take it easy on women or children. Yakuza with training. Not professional fighters, same with the 6-7 Yakuza he beat with the Baton. Neither were supremely skilled and he even said it himself their movements were "rough and rugged" unlike anything a training pro would use. Ayanokouji only trained in 3 martial arts while
Hajime no Ippo and Baki are verses literally about martial arts, where characters train their lives for the profession. Skill is about battle skill.
Ippo started boxing when he was in high school after being bullied by people from his school. Takamura started boxing when he was 17 after his trainer saw him in a fight on the street. They started training long after Mikey started. lived in his family dojo 18 years of his life and was considered a prodigy at i think 3 or 4.
If I can remember, COTE itself stated that Ayanokouji is skilled enough to just observe a technique and modify it to make it even better, not only that, he can even scan his surroundings without even looking and he is skilled enough to fight even blindfolded.
Nowhere in the lightnovel or Vol 0 is this stated. It would have been mentioned on his profile under hisnfes
Baki and Hajime no Ippo are out of league verses. PTJ and TR are about street fighting,
Baki and Ippo are leagues apart skillwise lol
and I would say that street fighting is most of the times 20% skill and 80% power. And I am not going to debate about this, as someone who actually practices different forms, I can confirm that TR is not even 10% at martial arts intensity.
Everybody on this site claims to be trained man lol
I vote Mikey now.
Vote counted

Last edited:

Both 9-B
Ryuhei Base
Both Fighting to Kill

Mikey: 4 (@akasakelucilfer, @DeltaStriker22, @Doggo, @RoggerReggor)

Ryuhei:

Inconclusive:
Mikey. He just scales slightly higher with more experience and battle skills. Tho only slightly.

Idk who Ryuhei is, and his ap is scaled to 3.6mj? And is it stated that Mikey can one shot Ichigo? Even if he can the ap gap is still great. I love Mikey but the ap gap is too much, it's 1.6-2x man.

Idk who Ryuhei is, and his ap is scaled to 3.6mj? And is it stated that Mikey can one shot Ichigo? Even if he can the ap gap is still great. I love Mikey but the ap gap is too much, it's 1.6-2x man.
Thats minor. You need 7.5x to one shot and Mikey has reactive Power which means his AP and speed will also grow. A 1.6-2x AP advantage is nothing lol

Thats minor. You need 7.5x to one shot and Mikey has reactive Power which means his AP and speed will also grow. A 1.6-2x AP advantage is nothing lol
If this is DI Mikey then, mikey would probably win, idk though. His disarticulation should really be hard to counter as he has extremely high accuracy. If Ryuhei's defensive awareness isn't that great, mikey should probably take the W.

*Edit:

Win-cons
well Ryuehi can't stand up with just AP. Mikey seems to be superior in most ways. Mikey fra

If this is DI Mikey then, mikey would probably win, idk though.
Either version of Mikey wins imo. I'm a huge Lookism fan but I can't see it. Both fights Ryuhei lost were against skilled fightters, while Ryuhei doesnt use skill, this would be like fighting Izana without his analytical prediction. An aggressive Brawler, who relies on his emotions to dictate his strength.
His disarticulation should really be hard to counter as he has extremely high accuracy. If Ryuhei's defensive awareness isn't that great,
Ryuhei can't stop Mikey's disarticulation because he has the inferior LS and his defense against grapples hasn't been shown so i doubt he has a real counter. Ryuhei is also an aggressive fighter like Terano South so he will likely walk into having his arm broken like South did in Chapter 232
mikey should probably take the W.
Okay i will count your vote

Last edited:
I vote Ryuhei via speed blitz and a slightly higher Ap, If you can prove me wrong then I will gladly vote Mikey since he gaps in skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back