• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I still have my Bronze Supporter badge despite not being on Patreon anymore, you guys should remove it

Maybe I'm still inside the already paids 30 days, but in case something happened and I shouldn't have it, here it's the heads up
You get to keep it for 1 month at a time.

Can the pages listed here be unlocked?

Anyway, has anybody handled this yet?

Any idea of why this happens?
unknown.png

I'm editing and suddenly all the colors are lost, sometimes they change and it's very annoying because the colors help a lot in editing and it is not a formatting error since the edition is correct.

It even happens in my phone, also tried in my other pc and same.
Does this happen when you are editing content inside tabbers? Because this happens to me a lot.
Sometimes, I need to remove tabber to get the colors back.

Do you have any solutions tho?

Request for moving Feather to Feather (Granblue Fantasy) because Feather from Edens Zero exists.
Request for moving Bolo to Bolo (Shantae) because Bolo from Shadow Fight exists.
Request for moving Dusk to Dusk (Kingdom Hearts) because Dusk from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for editing all [[Creeper]] to [[Creeper (Minecraft)]] in Self-Destruction page since it is locked.
Request for editing all [[Axel]] to [[Axel (Kingdom Hearts)]] in Portal Creation page since it is locked.

Request for moving Petra to Petra (I Reincarnated For Nothing) because Petra from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for moving Orion to Orion (DC Comics) because Orion from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for moving Angelus to Angelus (Drakengard) because Angelus from Seven Senses of the Re'Union exists.

Request for locking Profession Physiology (Low Dimensional Game) page

Last edited:
Request for moving Feather to Feather (Granblue Fantasy) because Feather from Edens Zero exists.
Request for moving Bolo to Bolo (Shantae) because Bolo from Shadow Fight exists.
Request for moving Dusk to Dusk (Kingdom Hearts) because Dusk from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for editing all [[Creeper]] to [[Creeper (Minecraft)]] in Self-Destruction page since it is locked.
Request for editing all [[Axel]] to [[Axel (Kingdom Hearts)]] in Portal Creation page since it is locked.

Request for moving Petra to Petra (I Reincarnated For Nothing) because Petra from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for moving Orion to Orion (DC Comics) because Orion from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for moving Angelus to Angelus (Drakengard) because Angelus from Seven Senses of the Re'Union exists.
Handled. I'll also deal with the redirected links later.
We do not lock such pages unless there are repeated cases of vandalism.

Handled. I'll also deal with the redirected links later.
Thank you very much for helping out.
We do not lock such pages unless there are repeated cases of vandalism.
That is largely correct, yes. Vandalism or covering something that seems very controversial seems like a good rule of thumb to go by.

Okay, and which other staff members have agreed, disagreed, or are neutral about it?

Okay. I suppose that with five staff members leaning to agree and none opposed, the intended revision can probably be applied then. I will unlock the Arceus page for you.

You need to inform other members in your Pokémon revision thread about that this has been accepted though.

Thank you. I will lock the page again then.

Yeah, don't know what exactly this means, but "Gajeel Redfox's" profile takes forever to load on VSBW

This doesn't appear to be happening on any other profiles I know, my internet is fine, I just wanna know if anyone else is having this issue with Gajeel's profile

Man I just can't figure out why Gajeel's page takes a full minute to load for me... Weird as hell, cause it's slow on my phone as well

Back