• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs A Different Sun Wukong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter

The Little Sunny Dragon VS The Monkey King (Mori Jin)

• Serious
  • Speed equalized
  • Location GoH tournament
  • No Knowledge
  • 8A tournament arc Mori and Atlas arc Yang is used
Mori Jin AP: 112 Tons in base and up to 900 tons with acupuncture and painkiller multipliers.

Yang Xiao Long AP: 250 tons in base and up to 1800 tons with burn.

Last edited:
Er...since this is Atlas Arc, Yang is well above that AP level. Atlas Arc Yang's AP is:

Queen Lancer (Undamaged by 250 tons) < Arma Gigas (Stomped the Queen Lancer in three hits) < Vernal (Oneshot the Arma Gigas) = Post Haven RWBY < Ace Ops (Casually stomped Post-Haven RWBY) = Atlas Arc Yang

Also Yang can get well above 2x with her semblance given that mechanically speaking it stockpiles all the energy she is hit with and then gives her double the sum total of that energy to hit back with

Er...since this is Atlas Arc, Yang is well above that AP level. Atlas Arc Yang's AP is:

Queen Lancer (Undamaged by 250 tons) < Arma Gigas (Stomped the Queen Lancer in three hits) < Vernal (Oneshot the Arma Gigas) = Post Haven RWBY < Ace Ops (Casually stomped Post-Haven RWBY) = Atlas Arc Yang

Also Yang can get well above 2x with her semblance given that mechanically speaking it stockpiles all the energy she is hit with and then gives her double the sum total of that energy to hit back with
I believe the scaling chain can only be increased by 1.2x for the entire chain. So Yang’s AP would be adjusted to 300 tons.

I also didn’t get Yang’s 500 ton AP from her burn I got it from scaling through Weiss’ feat of 522.5 tons. But I don’t know either what’s the accepted burn increase for her since it just results in “higher” but given that it just says it doubles her recover damage I guess a 2x increase would be only fitting.

I believe the scaling chain can only be increased by 1.2x for the entire chain. So Yang’s AP would be adjusted to 300 tons.

I also didn’t get Yang’s 500 ton AP from her burn I got it from scaling through Weiss’ feat of 522.5 tons. But I don’t know either what’s the accepted burn increase for her since it just results in “higher” but given that it just says it doubles her recover damage I guess a 2x increase would be only fitting.
It's not so much an increase as it is 'Yang scales so far above that AP value that she oneshots Mori unless he has a scaling chain sufficient to compete with Yang's'.

The mechanics of Burn are basically that whatever damage Yang gets hit with she stores the damage from, stockpiles it, and then hits back twice as hard as the damage she has stockpiled

Mori Jin AP: 112 Tons in base and up to 900 tons with acupuncture and painkiller multipliers.

Yang AP: 250 tons in base and up to 522.5 tons with burn.
This should be adjusted, Burn returns the energy of the attack to your opponent 2x stronger, then with Burn Yang's AP should be 1800 tons.

It's not so much an increase as it is 'Yang scales so far above that AP value that she oneshots Mori unless he has a scaling chain sufficient to compete with Yang's'.

The mechanics of Burn are basically that whatever damage Yang gets hit with she stores the damage from, stockpiles it, and then hits back twice as hard as the damage she has stockpiled
Again I believe scaling chains like that were brought up in many verses. Like many other verses have high scaling chains like that and the entire chain can only be increased by like 1.2x. So Yang’s adjusted AP would be 300 tons from the scaling chain as the scaling chain can only be adjusted by 1.2x.

There’s really no way to prove that the scaling chain for Yang is an increase of even 2x strength let alone one shot abilities of 10x and above for Mori.

And gotcha on the burn ability. I’ll adjust that as well.

Again I believe scaling chains like that were brought up in many verses. Like many other verses have high scaling chains like that and the entire chain can only be increased by like 1.2x. So Yang’s adjusted AP would be 300 tons from the scaling chain as the scaling chain can only be adjusted by 1.2x.

There’s really no way to prove that the scaling chain for Yang is an increase of even 2x strength let alone one shot abilities of 10x and above for Mori.

And gotcha on the burn ability. I’ll adjust that as well.
It's not adjusted ap, in cases like this yang oneshots due to canonically oneshotting and stomping people much, much stronger than mori. There is no multipliers via scaling changes, it's just a blatant oneshot.

It's not adjusted ap, in cases like this yang oneshots due to canonically oneshotting and stomping people much, much stronger than mori. There is no multipliers via scaling changes, it's just a blatant oneshot.
But there isn’t any evidence of her one shooting anyone canonically stronger then Mori.

Mori here can have his AP up to 900 tons with his jeabongchim and Yang has not canonically one shot people with 900 tons of AP. As well as the fact that he has moves that multiply his AP as well and can even bypass aura to a limited degree.

But there isn’t any evidence of her one shooting anyone canonically stronger then Mori. Mori here can have his AP up to 900 tons with his jeabongchim and Yang has not canonically one shot people with 900 tons of AP.
There is, Mori is not starting out at 900 tons he is starting at 112 tons, while Yang even in her weaker key scales above people who can oneshot opponents who stomp opponents that were undamaged by 250 tons
As well as the fact that he has moves that multiply his AP as well and can even bypass aura to a limited degree.
Such as?

There is, Mori is not starting out at 900 tons he is starting at 112 tons, while Yang even in her weaker key scales above people who can oneshot opponents who stomp opponents that were undamaged by 250 tons
Something something Mori senses her power something something Jeahbongchim + Painlessness something something.

In normal people words, basically, he has no qualms with leading with Jeahbongchim.

Fr, the power mimicry shit is the only thing that is impressive, everything else is just meh tbh.

Oh and the aura shit argument. Not sure how we even accept that, since we don't do that shit with any other series, especially chinamen.

Something something Mori senses her power something something Jeahbongchim + Painlessness something something.

In normal people words, basically, he has no qualms with leading with Jeahbongchim.
I see, does he have a counter for Yang turning that 900 tons AP back on him at twice the power?

Don't you need to have a 7.5 difference in AP in order to one-shot someone in a versus threads

I see, does he have a counter for Yang turning that 900 tons AP back on him at twice the power?
Instinctively ducking that attack, then copying her moves beyond her skill passively, and then making her blood vessels violently explode.

So yes, he does.

But uh yeah Mori dogwalks.

Yang tries to punch, her attack gets instinctively dodged, Mori proceeds to make her explode from the inside out.

Pretty sure the one shot standards for each series is different to each other and that standard is different to vs battle wiki who has a one shot standard of 7.5x the AP of the person. Which Yang does not have here.
Such as the three stage kick which is an attack that doubles the damage when performed (so it would be 1800 tons for Mori as well) and it’s an attack that attacks internally by rattling the brain so aura wouldn’t protect Yang’s brain from getting rattled from his hits.

Not if you oneshot someone stronger than the opponent in-canon
But this standard is different in each series. Not every series abides by a 7.5x AP gap being one shot. Hell Mori tanked attacks 52x stronger than himself later on in the series so clearly this doesn’t really apply.

Not sure if the pressure point thing is usable here bc of Aura from what Weekly's said in the past.
Mori can just break her aura. By uh, repeatedly attacking her and spamming tf out of Bo-Bup. And she won't ever actually hit him so she doesn't really have a choice in the matter.

Mori can just break her aura. By uh, repeatedly attacking her and spamming tf out of Bo-Bup. And she won't ever actually hit him so she doesn't really have a choice in the matter.
Mori’s acupuncture has also been shown to be able to damage people with aura like shields as well. The aura does offer protection from it but Mori can still crack it with his acupuncture.

rattling the brain so aura wouldn’t protect Yang’s brain from getting rattled from his hits
Yang be like:
x9lmoFN_d.webp

But this standard is different in each series. Not every series abides by a 7.5x AP gap being one shot. Hell Mori tanked attacks 52x stronger than himself later on in the series so clearly this doesn’t really apply.
RWBY characters can tank attacks over 40x stronger than themselves due to their Aura so

Where tf do you peeps get the whole tanking 40x and 52x shit? Like does the story itself state that, or we going off of fan calcs (Please don't let it be fancalcs shit, I don't want a Garou situation)

Inb4 RWBY's skill chain copypasta

**** that skill chain, tbh.
The issue I have with some skill chains is that it’s entirely arbitrary and totally dependent on the series they’re in.

For example, a “prodigy” in RWBY is different than a “prodigy” in Naruto. If you beat Pyrrha in a skill contest, that doesn’t mean you can beat Neji because they’re both labeled as “prodigies.”

That’s why I mostly rely on skill feats performed by characters and below like how I’d argue Naruto characters are way more skilled than RWBY characters because in actual combat, Naruto characters utilizes their skills, strategy, and smart plays more effectively than RWBY does. (Especially Sasuke, goddamn that man plays smart.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back