• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Bleach) Is destroying Garganta(黒腔) a 4D destruction level feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
viewimage.php

It is said that if Yhwach cannot be defeated, [Garganta(黒腔) is destroyed].

Yes, Yhwach can destroy Garganta(黒腔).

tari-e-bleach-cosmos.jpg

main-qimg-40c5a50cc05a9d6635cc928739a885e0

main-qimg-c7a1f3e5dbbe7642a714b0076f991f6b

To explain what Garganta(黒腔) is, it is the realm of the void that exists outside of the [Soul society, Would of the Living, Hueco Mundo].

Is destroying Garganta(黒腔) a 4D destruction level feat?

Doesn't look 4D since it doesn't have a time. Aren't 4D structure is a big space-time continuum? Or I'm wrong? I heard most of 4D destruction is 2-C

SS and living world
But isn't that a chain reaction via destruction of Garganta??
Becuase if you destroy the structure that holds them together , destroying them will lead to the realms crashing into each other by themselves...

Though I can see the point in that, if Garganta can hold all these realms it must have higher "durability" than a standard low2C structure.

And aren't there multiple low2C structures in the Garganta besides SS and WoL, like Hueco Mundo and stuff??

But isn't that a chain reaction via destruction of Garganta??
Becuase if you destroy the structure that holds them together , destroying them will lead to the realms crashing into each other by themselves...

Though I can see the point in that, if Garganta can hold all these realms it must have higher "durability" than a standard low2C structure.

And aren't there multiple low2C structures in the Garganta besides SS and WoL, like Hueco Mundo and stuff??
The exact size of huce mondo is unknown. Since garganta contains universes in it, it should be 2C to destroy it, but this is not the attitude of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back