• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I request for moving Reika Kirishima to Reika Kirishima (Time Gal) while keeping redirection.

Reason:
1. Reika Kirishima in Time Gal has close connection to Reika Kirishima in Shikigami no Shiro series, but the two are different canon.
2. Reika Kirishima (Shikigami no Shiro) will be made at some time.
3. Reika Kirishima is first from Time Gal, not Shikigami no Shiro seires.

I request for moving Reika Kirishima to Reika Kirishima (Time Gal) while keeping redirection.

Reason:
1. Reika Kirishima in Time Gal has close connection to Reika Kirishima in Shikigami no Shiro series, but the two are different canon.
2. Reika Kirishima (Shikigami no Shiro) will be made at some time.
3. Reika Kirishima is first from Time Gal, not Shikigami no Shiro seires.
I handled it.

I've locked him again even If I don't see a reason as he's not tier 1 and I don't think he's popular enough for people to try to "troll" on the profile but I guess he was locked for a reason first.

I unlocked Belial and closed the thread.

I unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

That's because the tag was not imported from the old forum. It lacks the "vsbattles-" part. Hopefully, Sultan will resolve this problem soon.

Yes, Sultan has unfortunately been very slow to reply regarding this issue for over a week now, so I hope that he does so soon.

I'm not sure if I should ask here, but the Q&A thread i create will likely die unanswered.

Can anyone tell me which page we use to make Gif or short videos? or the wiki doesn't have one?

Back