• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dbz manga goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You flat out just got a random vague statement and twisted it to fit your narrative.

Bro.

If we accept anything just by statements with no feats, then Buu would be omnipotent. And Goku would be above omnipotent due to beating him.

This kind of logic is flawed. A 1 or 2 statement with no feats to back it up is absolutely meaningless. Sure, you could believe that they are universal because of those statements, but if they haven't shown any feats, then we aren't accepting it.

Then again, if you truly believe they are universal, then chances are I won't be able to change your mind.
The statements are just an extrapolation of what a character can do, for buu omnipotent statement, that would require more evidence.
That kind of logic isn't flawed because there are no reasons to believe that frieza or the others aren't universal level. The statements says what he can do , there statement would have to be proven false but a character's feats aren't a limitation of said character's powers. Just because he only needed to show a planet level of feat or higher doesn't mean he can't do more , for instance, I just linked a scan proving that saiyan saga goku is solar system level , yet , frieza was only showed to blow up planets, but now we know, he's way more than just planet level.

@KingTempest

"You flat out just got a random vague statement and twisted it to fit your narrative."

"VAGUE", "RANDOM" , the statement is very clear, saying, that said character can do said actions, there is no twisting what is stated word for word.

It never says in one shot, ever.

Your assumption is that it is in one shot, which has never been shown, stated, or proven.

Stop saying "I don't have to prove", yes you do.

It never says in one shot, ever.

Your assumption is that it is in one shot, which has never been shown, stated, or proven.

Stop saying "I don't have to prove", yes you do.
It doesn't have to say it. The statemens says it he will destroy it , it's 50/50 in one shot or not .
I'm not assuming anything, the statements say he will do said action , it's 50/50 if it's one shot or not , I could argue we both are "assuming".
I was here to prove multi solar system ssj3 which I proved, the statements were here to extrapolate what those characters can do beyond what was showed. If you are not happy , that's your problem.

Statements are evidence until proven otherwise. If said character didn't need to show that level of power, that doesn't mean he can't. Statements extrapolates what a character didn't show but is capable of doing. You can consider it to be hyperbole, but there no proof of that (no sign no nothing). But again , it's irrelevant at this point since I already proved that manga ssj3 goku is multi solar system above. Even saiyan saga , goku's spirit bomb is solar system level (who he scales above )
TLQnm2x.png
How is this unlimited and small supernova at the same time?

It doesn't have to say it. The statemens says it he will destroy it , it's 50/50 in one shot or not .
I'm not assuming anything , the statements say he will do said action , it's 50/50 if it's one shot or not , I could argue we both are "assuming"
I was here to prove multi solar system ssj3 which I prove , the statements were here to extrapolate what those characters can do beyond what was showed. If you are not happy , that's your problem.
Please humor me, you haven't proven anything.

Statement: I will destroy this building.
People: There's a lot of ways. He could take it all out, he could break it down piece by piece, he could destroy the foundations of it.
Elher: He's gonna sub-atomize it.

This is how you are

The burden of proof is on you, elher.

Also, why would the Buu statement require more evidence? Going by your logic, Frieza, a low 4-C character has never shown any feats or evidence remotely close to Universal. Yet, you want to upgrade him because of one statement, even though the power difference between a star level and universe level is likely higher than quadrillions of times.

Why would the statement for Buu be different, yet this one not be?

Also, as I have said time and time again, we don't accept shit with only statements. If your only proof is that they have statements, but absolutely no feat to back it off, then it means absolutely nothing.

The buu statement was already elaborated on and how Buu was going to cause rips in space, that wouldn't count.
It doesn't matter. re-read the statement to understand. It's ether, the time that it takes or the fact that in later sagas (saiyan saga) , the spirit bomb as unlimited power.
So it says small supernova and unlimited and you choose unlimited instead of small supernova. Classic Elher

It doesn't matter. re-read the statement to understand. It's ether, the time that it takes or the fact that in later sagas (saiyan saga) , the spirit bomb as unlimited power.
Yes, it ******* does. The statements clearly says that it has the power equivalence of a small supernova. That unlimited statement clearly was a hyperbole.

Please humor me, you haven't proven anything.

Statement: I will destroy this building.
People: There's a lot of ways. He could take it all out, he could break it down piece by piece, he could destroy the foundations of it.
Elher: He's gonna sub-atomize it.

This is how you are
Ignorance fallacy , re-read above , I posted why cell is multi solar system level and people scaling above like ssj3 would scale as well. You would have to be ignorant to not take the time to read above and claim I didn't prove something when you didn't read anything.
Your "meme" dialogue doesn't matter , it's irrelevant , what you think of me doesn't matter. Regardless , states extrapolates what a character can do and i just explained that over and over again.

Yes, it ******* does. The statements clearly says that it has the power equivalence of a small supernova. That unlimited statement clearly was a hyperbole.
I WILL LINK IT AGAIN.

"This this takes time..but is pretty much unlimited-by the end of the sagas" (plural for saga)
BY THE END OF THE SAGAS. The supernova statement was for the saiyan saga.

Or, (logical reasoning) a statement or feat is not a limitation of a character's power. Just because cell stated he can blow up a solar system, does not mean he's only solar system level. All that it's showing, is that said character is stronger than what people think. Hell, even Saiyan saga Goku's mini spirit bomb was said to be equal in power to a small supernova (in the lower scale of solar system level) (and later far surpass that level of power even, weaken base Vegeta from that saga can tank this level of energy).
When the hell was a small supernova solar system?

Regular supernovas are borderline Large Star in energy output, and you pulled out Solar out of nowhere for a small one?

I WILL LINK IT AGAIN.

"This this takes time..but is pretty much unlimited-by the end of the sagas"
BY THE END OF THE SAGAS. The supernova statement was for the saiyan saga.

The unlimited probably refers to the previous sentence about the time limit.

When the hell was a small supernova solar system?

Regular supernovas are borderline Large Star in energy output, and you pulled out Solar out of nowhere for a small one?
No , a supernova can destroy a solar system, and In my previous replies,I said , lower solar system level.
The unlimited probably refers to the previous sentence about the time limit.
Ok , I didn't say it was, I just saids it's ether the time or the power. And it wouldn't make sense for it to be talking about time , since it still took goku a good amount of time to gather the spirit bomb.

It isn't a real rating, no.

Also, since you seem to really want Multi solar system/Universal Dragon Ball, then you can go ahead and make a CRT.

No , a supernova can destroy a solar system, and In my previous replies,I said , lower solar system level.
Based on?
I just googled it and I didn't see a single thing about it.
Check energy output of a supernova, then check the Attack Potency chart
Ok , I didn't say it wasn't , I just saids it's ether the time or the power. And it wouldn't make sense for it to be talking about time , since it still took goku a good amount of time to gather the spirit bomb.
He could stand there and still get more energy for an unlimited amount of time

It isn't a real rating, no.

Also, since you seem to really want Multi solar system/Universal Dragon Ball, then you can go ahead and make a CRT.
He doesn't make CRTs, he just says "they won't get accepted, wiki lowballs" then complains

Based on?
I just googled it and I didn't see a single thing about it.
Check energy output of a supernova, then check the Attack Potency chart

He could stand there and still get more energy for an unlimited amount of time
Weird , I google and I found out that a supernova can destroy a solar system.
And no , I checked that wiki and the attk potency chart. And it,s well solar system level .
The last statement is assumptions , the statements doesn't say none of that.

And no , I checked that wiki and the attk potency chart. And it,s well solar system level .
It says around 1 foe.
1 for is Large Star, borderline Large Star even
The last statement is assumptions , the statements doesn't say none of that.
It says time, then it says unlimited after.

Google Occams Razor. Heck, Occam's Razor isn't even needed.

Ykw, some places says Solar System is possible for rapid and long process supernovas, so w.e.

Small supernova would fit w/ Large Star

Ykw, some places says Solar System is possible for rapid and long process supernovas, so w.e.

Small supernova would fit w/ Large Star
It says around 1 foe.
1 for is Large Star, borderline Large Star even

It says time, then it says unlimited after.

Google Occams Razor. Heck, Occam's Razor isn't even needed.
Yes , I know that it says time and unlimited after , I already know that , I'm just here to say that statement doesn't make sense for it refering to time, unlimited or not it still takes times.
Google ignorance fallacy, Ignorance fallacy isn't even needed.
Also @Riki , as you can see , warn him as well , since he's derailing the thread as well.
Small supernova , would feat low-end solar system level.

I don't think what we are talking about is derailing though, since the thread asks why Goku isn't 4-A, and we are arguing about it here.

Manga Goku isn't 4-A because 4-B is a wide ranged tier, and because of the refusal of Power Levels and lack of feats + the plethora of vague feats, Goku does not have a Multi Solar System tier.

It would need to be proven that Goku got 881 Billion times stronger from Cell Saga to Buu Saga.

I don't think what we are talking about is derailing though, since the thread asks why Goku isn't 4-A, and we are arguing about it here.
He , @KingTempest , asked me to prove multi solar system level , I started with this supernova exemple to show that even in that state , they are already in the solar system ranges of energy , and than showings scans for ssj2 goku scaling to super perfect cell or above ssj2 teen gohan and proved that cell=multi solar system level. And then for the universal statements , that was just to show that feats aren't a limitations of what they can't do.
And then, the others started to talk about universal, which isn't relevant at that point since I already prove my point. Therefor , you go warn the others and yourselves as well and me for derailing not just me DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Perfect.

Last edited:
Manga Goku isn't 4-A because 4-B is a wide ranged tier, and because of the refusal of Power Levels and lack of feats + the plethora of vague feats, Goku does not have a Multi Solar System tier.

It would need to be proven that Goku got 881 Billion times stronger from Cell Saga to Buu Saga.
Ad nauseam , I literally proved above why cell is multi solar system and that goku scales from that , And i already told you that feats aren't a limitation of characters powers. Power level aren't needed , I showed scans above. The bs 881 billions times argument is irrelevant.

You didn't prove, you showed possibilities.

No scaling chain proves it, nothing.

You didn't prove, you showed possibilities.

No scaling chain proves it, nothing.
Read , saying I didn't prove my point without evidences is not an argument.
I never showed possibilities what the hell can't you understand? the scans I gave you are not saying possiblities , the scan above says , ssj2 goku from buu saga is above ssj2 teen gohan let alone ssj3 , and cell stated he can destroy the whole solar system and then I gave I scan saying that there is innumerable stars in a galactic nebula or a solar system in which ssj3 goku scales far above that. None of those scans says it's possible , they say and confirm it , that,s a strawman fallacy + ignorance fallacy.

Saying no scaling chain prove this without proof is not an argument , and assuming what you said is somehow true , I already prove why that super perfect cell= multi-solar system , and ssj3 scales far above that in that same manga.
I will not continue into this ad nausean , you better understand this , I'm warning you.

A databook for a table-top game based on the anime says the Spirit Bomb is equivalent to a small supernova.
The original manga says that it has the potential to destroy a planet.
Something isn't adding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back