• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Anton's post here isn't really addressing the points on the D&D thread, as far as I can tell- nobody there is ignorant to the notion of friction coefficients, they've been a central point on there for awhile, they are just also irrelevant to the actual points right now.

Anton's post here isn't really addressing the points on the D&D thread, as far as I can tell- nobody there is ignorant to the notion of friction coefficients, they've been a central point on there for awhile, they are just also irrelevant to the actual points right now.
Okay. Noted. DontTalk's suggested revision can probably be applied then.
No problem.

Hey, haven't you thought that it would be a good idea to make a discord server for the page? I know maybe it has been talked about before, but I don't understand why it couldn't be done.

Should we lock Asta's profile? We lock the profiles of some other popular shonen protagonists (e.g. Goku, Luffy, Ichigo), and Asta's profile has been vandalized a few times before so there's that as well. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

So... Ant told me to bring this here instead...

There needs to be a format of some sort in the Image Renders Requests Thread and probably the Profile image additions or replacements requests thread as well similar to this but it just needs to be in the op

It is very annoying when people just give you a low quality image and just say render/transparent this image. You need context and information in what you are supposed to render/transparent and what you are rendering/transparenting otherwise it will lead to unnecessary work for image helpers and other members which can lead to redoing the whole render which can take a lot of time to do.

Here are somethings that should be in the op that would help and make it easier to contribute to the wiki when requesting
1. The verse or character
2. It is preferable to request high quality images
3. Description (what to render/transparent)
4. Preferably a full body or showing the whole thing image (things that aren't cut out for example this is better than this)
5. Requesting Canon/official over fanarts images and if the Canon/official source doesn't have good images credit the fanart's artist if you're going to use fanart

I don't know how to format this because I'm not good at explaining as I'm not the best with formatting or with English.

Some might want more or to change somethings so give input if you think something should be removed, added or changed.
Bump
So I'll try doing it

Notes:

It is preferable to request High Quality images when requesting.
Preferably use full body or not cut out images (for example this is better than this)
Request Canon or Official Sources of a character/verse. If no Canon or Official Sources of an image are available or have very bad image, you may request a fanart and credit the artist

(For both the Image Renders Requests Thread and Profile image additions or replacements requests)

Format:​

• Name of the Verse/Character: (the names or verses you're requesting for)
  • Image: (link)
  • Description: (more details and information on your request)
(For the Image Renders Requests Thread)

This is all I could do 😅

Last edited:
Thank you. Is somebody here willing to try to clean up the draft text and structure please?

Notes:

• It is preferable that, when requesting an image, you use the highest quality image you can find for the best result.
  • Preferably use full body images whenever possible. (For instance, this will be better than this)
  • Canon or Official images of a character/verse are preferred. If no Canon or Official images are available or they have very poor quality, you may substitute with a piece of fanart instead, making sure you credit the artist when doing so.

• Character/Verse: (The character and/or verse which your image is for)
  • Image: (Link to your image)
  • Description: (More details and information about your request)
Is this sufficient?

Notes:

• It is preferable that, when requesting an image, you use the highest quality image you can find for the best result.
  • Preferably use full body images whenever possible. (For instance, this will be better than this)
  • Canon or Official images of a character/verse are preferred. If no Canon or Official images are available or they have very poor quality, you may substitute with a piece of fanart instead, making sure you credit the artist when doing so.

• Character/Verse: (The character and/or verse which your image is for)
  • Image: (Link to your image)
  • Description: (More details and information about your request)
Is this sufficient?
That looks good 👍

Yes, thank you for the help Starter. I will add your text to the first post of the relevant thread.

All of the links did not work. Fandom wiki images can not be directly linked to from here. Can you fix this problem by uploading the images somewhere else instead please?

That image example can be changed btw because the right one is low quality but it's only supposed to give an example about things that are cut out.
Suggestions
This vs this
This vs this
This vs this
This vs this

if these aren't good, you can chose others images that fit better 👍
All of the links did not work. Fandom wiki images can not be directly linked to from here. Can you fix this problem by uploading the images somewhere else instead please?
Edited

And you actually can link fandom wiki images like this

Thank you for helping out, Starter Pack.

Um...

Back