• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yhwach badass
"All living things will continue to live their lives in fear of death...for all eternity."

yhwach with allmighty only no sternreiter abilities

soul crush not allowed

Transparent giorno (1)-1
Giorno Giovanna

giorno starts with ger

I don't think equalizing stats beyond speed and removing soul crush are allowed, but I could be wrong.

It says this on the rules thread

"Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary."

So even if it doesn't get added, I don't think it's allowed. If you put it in Fun and Games it might be.

Shouldn't The Almighty kinda overpower Causality Manipulation in a way? Given that Orihime who has Causality Manipulation wasn't able to undo what Yhwach did to Ichigo's Zanpakuto. If not then I don't know how their powers will interact. Don't crucify me pls.

Purgy said:
Shouldn't The Almighty kinda overpower Causality Manipulation in a way? Given that Orihime who has Causality Manipulation wasn't able to undo what Yhwach did to Ichigo's Zanpakuto. If not then I don't know how their powers will interact. Don't crucify me pls.
ye u are right all he breaks reminds broken

from what i understood yhwach changes the outcome through the allmighty and uryuus ability reverses the outcome and yhwach said uryuus power surpasses his , so cant giornos ger just prevent the outcome?

Zoro21043 said:
from what i understood yhwach changes the outcome through the allmighty and uryuus ability reverses the outcome and yhwach said uryuus power surpasses his , so cant giornos ger just prevent the outcome?
The one that said that was Jugo if i remember right also the A does not just change the future to another one, it also rewrites it

Not to mention passive power null and info into all power he sees

For the record, Yhwach's profile doesn't list Causality resistance on his Almighty key so lets not get ahead of ourselves here, that's just how I interpreted the feat. The feat in question is treated as "Regenerationn negation", which is weird considering Aizen literally stated Orihime doesn't heal or regenerate things, she "rejects" them, undoing them to how they were before, and her power is even listed as Causality Manipulation on her profile.

So to my knowledge, Yhwach should have some form of Causality resistance.

thing that i dont understand is if yhwach is that broken how could the A of uryu affect him?

i think we are taking yhwach words of whatever he sees wont affect him too literally and that isnt the case or is uryuu immune to precognition like mimihagi?

Zoro21043 said:
thing that i dont understand is if yhwach is that broken how could the A of uryu affect him?
i think we are taking yhwach words of whatever he sees wont affect him too literally and that isnt the case or is uryuu immune to precognition like mimihagi?
Maybe just hear me out i know is crazy but just maybe....Kubo had no time for a better ending thanks to SJ and decided to go with what he had at hand

Zoro21043 said:
You're taking what was said out of context.

Yhwach theorized that Uryu possessed something more powerful than Yhwach himself due to Uryu surviving Auswählen. As far as I remember, it's never explained what this something is, nor is it stated that this something is the Antithesis, that's just speculation.

Zoro21043 said:
it was said by haschwalth that that the antithesis can counter yhwach tho

https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Bleach/0679-009.png
I forgot about that, I thought you were referring to what Yhwach said initially.

The thing is, why would Jugram know Yhwach's capabilities with the Almighty? He can use the Almighty, but his use with it is pathetic and he hasn't demonstated 1/10th the capabilities Yhwach has. Also, given that Uryu's Antithesis had absolutely nothing to do with Yhwach's defeat, it's possible Kubo disregarded this as a plot point when he rushed the ending.

Regardless, Antithesis was never used on Yhwach, and given that Orihime's Casuality Manipulation wasn't able to undo what Yhwach did to Ichigo's Zanpakuto, there's more evidence to say it wouldn't work than there is to say it would.

Lastly, Uryu's ability really isn't all that great in the grand scheme of things, it's a conscious ability, so if he sustains an attack that knocks him out or kills him, he can't swap the injuries/outcome. Any attack from Yhwach would outright kill Uryu, meaning his ability wouldn't really do much if they were to actually fight.

TLDR: Jugram doesn't know what he's talking about.

Purgy said:
Zoro21043 said:
it was said by haschwalth that that the antithesis can counter yhwach tho

https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Bleach/0679-009.png
I forgot about that, I thought you were referring to what Yhwach said initially.
The thing is, why would Jugram know Yhwach's capabilities with the Almighty? He can use the Almighty, but his use with it is pathetic and he hasn't demonstated 1/10th the capabilities Yhwach has. Also, given that Uryu's Antithesis had absolutely nothing to do with Yhwach's defeat, it's possible Kubo disregarded this as a plot point when he rushed the ending.

Regardless, Antithesis was never used on Yhwach, and given that Orihime's Casuality Manipulation wasn't able to undo what Yhwach did to Ichigo's Zanpakuto, there's more evidence to say it wouldn't work than there is to say it would.

Lastly, Uryu's ability really isn't all that great in the grand scheme of things, it's a conscious ability, so if he sustains an attack that knocks him out or kills him, he can't swap the injuries/outcome. Any attack from Yhwach would outright kill Uryu, meaning his ability wouldn't really do much if they were to actually fight.

TLDR: Jugram doesn't know what he's talking about.
read this imo this is what happened https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/f96dk5/yhwatchs_last_battle_analysis_how_it_happened_and/

Honestly, I've seen many theories like that, and I always got the impression that people made them because they didn't don't want to admit that the Bleach ending was rushed and pretty bad. That isn't to say that theory can't be true, it's a good theory. But it's weird that this "master plan" wouldn't have been explained by somebody after Yhwach's defeat as plans usually are in manga.

Purgy said:
Honestly, I've seen many theories like that, and I always got the impression that people made them because they didn't don't want to admit that the Bleach ending was rushed and pretty bad. That isn't to say that theory can't be true, it's a good theory. But it's weird that this "master plan" wouldn't have been explained by somebody after Yhwach's defeat as plans usually are in manga.
yes i admit the ending was rushed but bleach being one of my fav series i try to convince myself it wasnt with theories , i hope the anime fixes it

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
stomp for yhwach (besides this fight was already made before)
guess this can be closed

tho is anyone making a general discussion thread ?? or no till forum is moved?

I'm not sure if it's a stomp for Yhwach tbh. I'm not up to Part 5 in Jojo, so I can only base my opinion on his profile, and I know GER's ability is super broken.

Purgy said:
I'm not sure if it's a stomp for Yhwach tbh. I'm not up to Part 5 in Jojo, so I can only base my opinion on his profile, and I know GER's ability is super broken.
You can look for the other thread about Ger vs Yhwach it was also a stomp in favor of Yhwach

I've argued this matchup before,i aint doing it again. Idk why ger doesnt have precog res in his profile but he should,not that it matters because apparently allmighty can bypass precog res

Zel97 said:
I've argued this matchup before,i aint doing it again. Idk why ger doesnt have precog res in his profile but he should,not that it matters because apparently allmighty can bypass precog res
Where did you get Yhwach bypassing precog resistance from? Also why would GER have precog resistance? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm not up to Part 5.

Where did you get Yhwach bypassing precog resistance from? Also why would GER have precog resistance? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm not up to Part 5.

From another giorno vs yhwach thread,im not too into bleach so i took the guy's words

Zel97 said:
From another giorno vs yhwach thread,im not too into bleach so i took the guy's words
Nah, Yhwach doesn't bypass precog resistance (At least this version of Yhwach), this was explicitly shown in the Manga when Yhwach couldn't see Mimihagi in the future.

Ger should have precog res due to resisting diavolo's epitath,he should AT LEAST have a limited res to precog. Basically diavolo used epitath,sees himself donutting giorno,got rtz'd and the precog he saw didn't change even after the causality reset. It somehow malfunctioned when we know for certain it works 100% of the time,risotto vs doppio fight is proof of that. Epitath kept showing diavolo a false future where he killed giorno even though like a moment later diavolo got muda'd to oblivion signifying ger doesnt give a crap about his precog ability

Back