• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're so dedicated to disproven that X/Ben wouldn't use EE then he'd just use BFR and Dimensional travel to BFR the other guy away as he has no Dimensional travel or BFR Resistance. Ben wanted to do it against the Frog army on X's introduction episode and did it in Cosmic Destruction to Vilgax.
If you don't want to use EE as an argument for Alien X, then he can simply BFR Asriel beyond his ability to return.
Alien X first move is telekinesis + Mind control

Edit: The mind control was changed to body puppetry in the profile

Why do you assume it will work in the first place? Alien X resists EE on a 26D scale.
We're talking about EE what works on a fundamental level here, a physical EE can't compare to begin with.

It's like trying to argue that Alien X can tank 4D concept erasure, which I don't have to explain why is dumb.

We're talking about EE what works on a fundamental level here, a physical EE can't compare to begin with.

It's like trying to argue that Alien X can tank 4D concept erasure, which I don't have to explain why is dumb.
It takes 26D range to affect X. So erasure of the concept of the 4th dimention wouldn't affect him.

Are you serious here? Do you think that the EE he resists is just physical level?

He resists Annihilargh's explosion, which destroyed all timelines, including the digital dimensions and ledgerdomain, which is where all mana originates from.

I vote for Alien X. There is not much Asriel can do here. And the supporters haven't brought much to the table other than his EE as much as AX's fans have given arguments.

I dont know how Information 2 and stuff works on Higher Dimensional Resistances
As I see it, are the verses equalized? Because the EE only seems to erase timelines. But the neat part about Alien X is that he doesn't exist on the same temporality as the others, he exists in a faraway land that is beyond the notion of the 4D world. So as I see it, Asriel lacks the range to harm Alien X, who can just teleport away to FOC.

I dont know how Information 2 and stuff works on Higher Dimensional Resistances
It's basically just reality warping by changing reality by altering the programming like a hacker would a program. His range is to low to even affect X.
In that case. I vote for X due to HDE/Type 9 Immortality and Higher Dimensional EE and Dimensional BFR.

And Alien is soon gonna get an upgrade that would either bolster his HDE or straight up give him BDE. As the recent changes the verse has undergone, there are lots of things that are missing from his profile.

Assuming that Alien X can resist Info Type 2 if he resists regular EE is fckn NLF
Also he won’t even be able to move due to Paralysis Inducement

Assuming that Alien X can resist Info Type 2 if he resists regular EE is fckn NLF
Who said it's from normal EE? It's from Annihilargh that destroys all timelines including its digital worlds and Ledgerdomain.

Also, Paralysis won't do jack as Alien moves with his mind, which is beyond the notion of 4D realms, and is disconnected from his physical form.

Read this:
Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 9; Celestialsapiens cannot die naturally. They live eternal life as they are born in The Forge of Creation. Alien X's consciousness which comprises of three personalities/beings, namely Serena, Bellicus, and Ben who is physically present, resides somewhere outside of the universe, disconnected from space-time, and exists independently of their body and can perform all actions without said body. For characters to be able to affect this consciousness they must have 1-B range and at that must be able to not just locate the pocket dimension and the personalities within for non-AoE moves, but also affect all of them at once)

Who said it's from normal EE? It's from Annihilargh that destroys all timelines including its digital worlds and Ledgerdomain.
And? Not same as Info Type 2 EE. Either make another huge Ben 10 CRT on adding Resistance to Info Type 2 to Alien X, or just deal with it.
Also, Paralysis won't do jack as Alien moves with his mind, which is beyond the notion of 4D realms, and is disconnected from his physical form.
How tf is this related to restricting body? Lmao

And? Not same as Info Type 2 EE. Either make another huge Ben 10 CRT on adding Resistance to Info Type 2 to Alien X, or just deal with it.
Read this:
Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 9; Celestialsapiens cannot die naturally. They live eternal life as they are born in The Forge of Creation. Alien X's consciousness which comprises of three personalities/beings, namely Serena, Bellicus, and Ben who is physically present, resides somewhere outside of the universe, disconnected from space-time, and exists independently of their body and can perform all actions without said body. For characters to be able to affect this consciousness they must have 1-B range and at that must be able to not just locate the pocket dimension and the personalities within for non-AoE moves, but also affect all of them at once)
How tf is this related to restricting body? Lmao
Read this again:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back