• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's been a while since the original Ben 10 ended however the creators(Man of Action) still post new content for the original continuity, and a new post on Celestialsapiens was made. Now, I know we are all tired of Ben 10 Fanboys claiming Alien X is omnipotent and blah blah however this post directly states that Alien X is NOT omnipotent, but brings very interesting stuff to the table.

http://manofaction.tv/blog/sunday-funday-for-the-fans/#.W0Xb5oVOIcT <----- The Source.

So right off the bat, in question one, we get direct confirmation that Celestialsapiens can become omnipresent or omniscient and the only thing stopping them is the Multiversal Preservation Act. But that same act denies the creation of a universe, but Ben could create a universe without effort. So it's like killing a person. You can do it, no problem. But you would face consequences. We do apply rules to the versus battles here so in a battle we would do in this wiki, that would not be a problem. So we can add something like Potential Omnipresence and Omniscience to Alien X's profile. Moving on to the other part of question one, this is a bit more complicated. To quote from the answer:

"Celetialsapiens have almost godlike powers when they can agree on something, but, Anur Vladius is an aberration in the known universe. It's like anti-life. So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius's grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction. If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon."

Now, we already know that the Omnitrix transforms its user into a prime example of the species and gives tools to the user if that will help them better use the transformation. Some example of this is Goop's gravity thingy that makes him be able to stay in a consistent form, or NRG's armor so it doesn't destroy everything around it with radiation. Based from all this, we know that Alien X is the strongest a Celestialsapien could be. So it is safe to assume that Alien X's durability is confirmed to be above Universal+, but I don't know exactly where it would place him. I'm not an expert at that stuff so please discuss that below. And just to remind you, Alien X, in his prime is NOT BOUND BY PERSONALITIES. Ben now has complete and absolute control over Alien X. Go watch the Omniverse episode "Universe v. Tennyson" for proof. So yes, if Ben was aware it was coming, he could survive destruction at an Omniversal scale, but again, we don't use omniversal here anymore so I again don't know where this would put him. This also confirms that Alien X is not weaker than the Chronosapien Time Bomb. Had he been aware it was a Multiversal threat, He wouldn't punch it and would transform into Alien X to survive.

Not much to talk about in question two, they state that Alien X is not omnipotent.

Question three talks about Naljians mostly, but the quote at the end says: "yes, CPs are extra-dimensional beings." So another thing we add to Alien X. He is not in that category right now.

I don't know what to say about question four, and five is already something we know.

So there you go. Please don't ignore this post because this post clarifies a lot of things and means an upgrade is needed. I don't think anything is too far fetched aside from the Omniversal durability thing, but you guys are the experts. I leave the rest to you guys.

Thr Multiverse isn't stayed to be 26 dimensional, but the Naljians simply says that there are total 26 dimensions.

Als, I do not recall Alien X being stated to be superior to them.

Umm, what? It says that Naljians are 26-Dimensional beings, not the Ben 10 Multiverse.

Not exactly: in the episode, it isn't directly stated that the Naljians are 26D, but only that there are in total 26 dimensions.

Also, the fact that the Najia Destructor was stated to be more powerful than the Omnitrix kind of disproves the upgrade.

How so? the Naljian Destructor is listed as Possibly 1-B. Alien X is nowhere near that powerful, and by Omnitrix I don't think the Naljian Mother stated it was more powerful than Alien X, just what the Omnitrix itself could do(self destruct, only Low 2-C). Since she didn't see Alien X.

I think that we already discussed this on a message wall, and reached the conclusion that it was stated in the interview that Celestialsapiens can destroy timelines, which fits with what we know, but that it made little sense that they would be more powerful than the Naljians, given that even one of their simple children's toys are more powerful than the Omnitrix, which includes Alien X in its arsenal.

Basically, we only tend to use creator interviews when they do not contradict what has been shown in the continuity of a certain series.

Antvasima said:
I think that we already discussed this on a message wall, and reached the conclusion that it was stated in the interview that Celestialsapiens can destroy timelines, which fits with what we know, but that it made little sense that they would be more powerful than the Naljians, given that even one of their simple children's toys are more powerful than the Omnitrix, which includes Alien X in its arsenal.
The Omnitrix is Low 2-C from its self destruction being capable of destroying the universe. Not from having Alien X in its arsenal.

The blog says that Celestialsapiens that form groups and combine their power, can survive Timeline and Omniversal destruction. Alien X alone is not above the Chronosapien Time Bomb.

No. He doesn't says that they have to form groups.

Here's what hey clearly says after:

"Celestialsapiens could indeed try to become Omniscient, but, since they are also aware that the enormous expenditure of power necessary to achieve an omniscient state could damage the universe, other Celestialsapiens would intervene and prevent their ascension to omniscient status. So yes, possible if they agreed, but it would never happen ― they would never agree on that."

He means that Celestialsapiens doesn't allows their people to use powers freely. Or they'll get punish like Ben.

However, he said "other Celestialsapiens would intervene and prevent their ascension to omniscient status". I thinks he means that an entire race or a group of Celestialsapiens are stronger than one Celestialsapien, and can prevent Reality Warping of the latter.

"The CP rebooted at least one dimension"

It seems here like the guy was talking about parallel universe kind of dimension, kinda strange to me since it was very clear the question was about spatial dimensions.

@Liger686

Yes, and by the word "formed a group that could agree in advance", I think he means "Celestialsapiens doesn't allows their people to use powers freely, they have to agree first. Or they'll get punish like Ben."

That isn't what it says at all. It says by bonding their powers they would be able to survive. It is clearly saying one Celestialsapien would not be powerful enough.

Liger686 said:
That isn't what it says at all. It says by bonding their powers they would be able to survive. It is clearly saying one Celestialsapien would not be powerful enough.
Alien X and other Celestialsapiens can Self-Duplicate quadrilllions of times over. Couldn't that be used to boost their power in a similar manner?

Also same as the writer being the surpreme being in DC based on an interview. Also we have a "family tree" of sorts on Azathoth's page that was a letter written by lovecraft.

This seems to partially contradict what was show in the series itself though. We have a rule against that sort of thing.

The durability thing? Yeah, I agree. Omniscience/Omnipresence? I think we can add that.

Alien X and other Celestialsapiens can Self-Duplicate quadrilllions of times over. Couldn't that be used to boost their power in a similar manner?

Problably, yeah. Even though we see it once, I don't think self duplication from a reality warper has any disadvantages at all. They would problably have all the Powers that Alien X has.

What about the CP being above dimensions? The 3rd question also asked if they were above dimensions, to which the end of the answer confirmed they are extra-dimensional.

@Lightbuster

You have to remember that Ben 10 treats alternate universes as "dimensions". It's not likely that they're actually higher-dimensional beings like the Contemelia.

But the problem is we treat the Naljians as 1-B because they are Higher Dimensional. From my viewpoint, it seemed to be in reference to that. I think we should analyse it.

Ben 10 uses the terms interchangeably.

On one hand we have an alternate universe specifically called "Dimension 23".

On the other the Contemelia are 5-dimensional beings whose true forms can't be perceived by humans.

I mean, the quote is basically

"You humans are so limited, only seeing in three dimensions."

"How many are there?"

"Only 26 that matter."

Kinda hard for it to be anything else.

Because western comicbook writers, including Man of Action, tend to use the word dimension for universe as well.

Even in a question clearly referencing the Naljians statement, he used it for universe. Unless he really did mean the CPs rebooted only one spacial dimension....what would that even look like?

Andytrenom said:
Even in a question clearly referencing the Naljians statement, he used it for universe. Unless he really did mean the CPs rebooted only one spacial dimension....what would that even look like?
Then he would have said there was only 26 universes which aaa doesn't really work I'm positive ben's been to more. Then there's the ad infinte statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back