• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X and Celestialsapiens Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shockwave Generation : Causes multiple Shockwave while fighting Galactic Gladiator [Shown Here] (Imgur link, pls click to view)

Self-Sustenance (Type 2) : what is stated. Celestialsapien's personalities have to agree with each other for the Celestialsapien to perform any sort of action and It takes a baby Celestialsapien tens of thousands of years to develop.

Rook : Why is Ben not Defending himself?
Starbeard : His dual consciousness must deliberate and reach agreement before Alien X can do anything.
Rook : How long will at take .
Starbeard : Eternity. Give or take few eons.

if Alien X failed to reach agreement. Alien X will standing still Eternity and Alien X can't do anything except debating (this includes eating anything)
Make Alien X should have Self-Sustenance Type2

Last Part
Alien X should have “All abilities in Ben 10 (verse)” stated in his profile (All abilities here refer to only abilities shown in the Ben 10 (series/verse) and doesn't count excluding aside from that) (because we all know that Alien X is Omnipotent beings in Ben 10)
and by take the statement/s. (which has more than ten times, like Alien X is the most/all Powerful, Omnipotent Beings, can do anything) used to support on the Last Part.

[Here's example i'll added if on Last Past was accepted]

Agree : @Behemoth98, @TheShape03, @Barry_Ken, @Hirotoswnn1x, @Ednaxel2, @Ghengiroo115, @Hellformer, @LordGriffin1000, @Lord_Farquaad69420, @Hellformer, @Ihsjihahxu, @zaraus, @Mayonez_king, @Reiner04, @DonkeySlayer06, @Firestorm808,

Disagree : @LordGriffin1000 (on Last Part), @Aolphl (on Last Part), @Apollonir.Scale (on Last Part), @Reiner04 (on Last Part), @Firestorm808 (on Last Part),

Neutral : @Ghengiroo115 (on Last Part), @Lord_Farquaad69420 (on Last Part)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you guys are misunderstanding this. in the Last Part I just want to add just [• All abilities in Ben 10].
It's not about adding all the other abilities.

I'm not sure if being called omnipotent means that he has all the powers in the universe. This seems more like stating that he is invincible in his own universe. Apart from this statement, it seemed like there was one piece of evidence stating that all aliens have powers. So, if it means adding that all the Aliens in the Omnitrix have haxes, I agree with that.

Also for future reference, shortening Celestialsapien should be CS rather than CP lol
I'm not sure what the correct abbreviation is. I'm just copying Man Of Action.
I'm not sure if being called omnipotent means that he has all the powers in the universe
Omnipotent Beings for Alien X It means Alien X can do anything as stated by Azmuth and of course, Alien X has been stated many times to be can do anything. although Alien X was never shown, but we know that Alien X can do it. and specifying it like this doesn't hurt.
Here's example i'll added if in Last Past was accepted
I'm not sure what your position is. where point should I add you?

Shouldn't this remove Alien X's Limited Higher Dimensional Manipulation and turn it into just Higher Dimensional Manipulation?

The first two, sure. Gonna be a no for me on the last one. Being "All powerful", "Omnipotent", "Can do anything" and so on are not valid justifications for something like this as they still fall under being vague. We've already had a discussion regarding creator gods and having all abilities in their verse and it requires solid evidence, which Alien X doesn't have other that a statement/s which aren't enough as I mentioned.

The first two, sure. Gonna be a no for me on the last one. Being "All powerful", "Omnipotent", "Can do anything" and so on are not valid justifications for something like this as they still fall under being vague. We've already had a discussion regarding creator gods and having all abilities in their verse and it requires solid evidence, which Alien X doesn't have other that a statement/s which aren't enough as I mentioned.
Isn’t there statements saying he has every power in the verse?

"All powerful", "Omnipotent", "Can do anything"
It's okay if the three things mentioned just now aren't enough. (but Alien X has statement/s that way many times, at least Ten times.)

what would it be like to change it to
[• All abilities in Ben 10 (verse) with power mimicry] because the reason Alien X received Power Mimicry is Alien X can "take on any form or power"

I’m neutral
what about the first two?

Last edited:
It's okay if the three things mentioned just now aren't enough. (but Alien X has statement/s that way many times, at least Ten times.)

what would it be like to change it to
[• All abilities in Ben 10 (verse) with power mimicry] because the reason Alien X received Power Mimicry is Alien X can "take on any form or power"

what about the first two?
Agree

Well power Mimicry argument makes sense. So Alien X is getting Probability Manipulation(Via Gwen), Time travel(Via Paradox and Gwen), Mana and Magic Immunity(Obvious), Non physical interaction(Via Kevin), High Regen(Via Omnitrix), Resistance to Mind Manipulation(Via Ascalon) and many more good haxes which I can't find rn

actually, I think we don't even need to added Power Mimicry. just take the Power Mimicry's reasoning and other statement/s. (which has more than ten times) used to support on the Last Part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back