• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X and Celestialsapiens Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is a totally wrong example because you are appealing to popularity.
This is how the vs matches work over here. We have to follow the tier, haxes and Abilities of characters which are listed on the profile. Although you're right if we were discussing outside this site.

This is how the vs matches work over here. We have to follow the tier, haxes and Abilities of characters which are listed on the profile. Although you're right if we were discussing outside this site.
But remember this is not a vs matches, an upgrade crt. If the admins came and agreed with this idea, the existence erasure hax would be removed now.

But remember this is not a vs matches, an upgrade crt. If the admins came and agreed with this idea, the existence erasure hax would be removed now.
We were discussing regarding that vs match this why buddy. Although I know that this thread is not a vs match. Hope you get it.

He literally has a nigh omniscience rating so why he not know that? Every Celestialsapien shares this intelligence so why would you assume that they do not know what hax and resistances they have?
Yes, he is Nigh-Omniscient, not Omniscient. If he were omniscient, he would know what Galactic Gladiator has resistance to. But he is Nigh-Omniscient, which shows him that he knows not everything that is found in verse, but only almost information, not that he knows everything.
Are we Ignoring that it was a combat and speed applicable hax? Via duplicating himself and "ripping" apart his hand then trapping GG into blackhole made by his speed.
You claimed that this is not a battle of Hax and Abilities in here:
Care to prove why it doesn't change anything? And do not ignore that it was a Tetramand Trial of "combat". Not a battle of hax and Abilities.
And I stated that Alien X used hax in the war.
Are we Ignoring that it was a combat and speed applicable hax? Via duplicating himself and "ripping" apart his hand then trapping GG into blackhole made by his speed.
Also here "was a combat and speed applicable hax?" the fact that you have said this means that you indirectly accept that the Existence Erasure that Alien X has is Non-Combat. At this point, this discussion ends, just accept that you have lost.
It was an example in case you did not understand. You're saying something listed on a certain profile is not true just because you said so.
The example you gave was wrong enough. And at the point I just mentioned, you also accept indirectly that the Existence Erasure that Alien X has is Non-Combat. There's no point in dragging this thing out any longer.
Funny situation Via dealing with a guy who gives Funny counter arguments gg
Funny situation via a guy who cannot defend something he should defend and accepts his opponent's arguments

Yes, he is Nigh-Omniscient, not Omniscient. If he were omniscient, he would know what Galactic Gladiator has resistance to. But he is Nigh-Omniscient, which shows him that he knows not everything that is found in verse, but only almost information, not that he knows everything.
Can you prove if his lack of omniscience includes him not knowing what hax to use? Because the reason why he has nigh omniscience is altering smoothie design and not forgetting his EE hax. So the burden is over you to prove your claim.
You claimed that this is not a battle of Hax and Abilities in here:
By that I meant such hax and Abilities which are only dependent on non-combat and speed movies since I've already claimed that it was a tetra mand trial of "combat" battle despite knowing that GG used shape shifting ability.
And I stated that Alien X used hax in the war.

Also here "was a combat and speed applicable hax?" the fact that you have said this means that you indirectly accept that the Existence Erasure that Alien X has is Non-Combat. At this point, this discussion ends, just accept that you have lost.
Ofcourse EE is not a combat applicable hax and I never even claimed it to be one so did you just make fun of yourself by strawmanning my argument and making stuff on your own. Seems like you're the one losing?
The example you gave was wrong enough. And at the point I just mentioned, you also accept indirectly that the Existence Erasure that Alien X has is Non-Combat. There's no point in dragging this thing out any longer.
Yes EE is non combat applicable and that's why he did not use it. Since the battle was Tetramand Trial of Combat one and CS are resistant to such haxes. So I do not see any point in your argument
Funny situation via a guy who cannot defend something he should defend and accepts his opponent's arguments
Coming from a guy who misinterprets my arguments and makes up stuff on his own to make a fool of himself.

Can you prove if his lack of omniscience includes him not knowing what hax to use?
Can you prove otherwise? He's just Nigh-Omniscient, not Omniscient. If he were Omniscient he would know, Nigh-Omniscient from knowing almost everything, not everything. Scope and meaning.
Because the reason why he has nigh omniscience is altering smoothie design and not forgetting his EE hax. So the burden is over you to prove your claim.
These are not the only reasons why Alien X is not Omniscient.
By that I meant such hax and Abilities which are only dependent on non-combat and speed movies since I've already claimed that it was a tetra mand trial of "combat" battle despite knowing that GG used shape shifting ability.
Nice. It still doesn't explain why Alien X didn't use EE against Amalgam Kids or Annihilarrgh. Also, I don't know what "Tetramand combat" means here.
Ofcourse EE is not a combat applicable hax and I never even claimed it to be one so did you just make fun of yourself by strawmanning my argument and making stuff on your own. Seems like you're the one losing?
Now that you've accept to this, there's not much point in me arguing any more, because that's exactly what we were talking about.
I never even claimed it to be one
You didn't say it directly, you indirectly said that EE was Non-Combat from the attitude you took. " that it was a combat and speed applicable hax?" by saying, you said that Alien X used Combat-Applicable haxs against Galactic Gladiator, which means that EE is Non-Combat.
Yes EE is non combat applicable and that's why he did not use it. Since the battle was Tetramand Trial of Combat one and CS are resistant to such haxes. So I do not see any point in your argument
Again, now that you've accept to this, there's not much point in me arguing any more,
CS are resistant to such haxes.
Bro just prove it Alien X is has knowledge about Galactic Gladiator's resistances
Coming from a guy who misinterprets my arguments and makes up stuff on his own to make a fool of himself.
Coming from a kid who opens up about something that has nothing to do with the topic at the CRT, drowns in his own arguments and can't find a hole to escape

Can you prove otherwise? He's just Nigh-Omniscient, not Omniscient. If he were Omniscient he would know, Nigh-Omniscient from knowing almost everything, not everything. Scope and meaning.
Shifting of burden of proof. Or maybe you don't have any?
These are not the only reasons why Alien X is not Omniscient.
🤣
Nice. It still doesn't explain why Alien X didn't use EE against Amalgam Kids or Annihilarrgh. Also, I don't know what "Tetramand combat" means here.

Now that you've accept to this, there's not much point in me arguing any more, because that's exactly what we were talking about
So you conceded? Cool then

You didn't say it directly, you indirectly said that EE was Non-Combat from the attitude you took. " that it was a combat and speed applicable hax?" by saying, you said that Alien X used Combat-Applicable haxs against Galactic Gladiator, which means that EE is Non-Combat.
Yes EE is non combat hax but prove to me why would he use in a battle of combat
Again, now that you've accept to this, there's not much point in me arguing any more,
Because you conceded?
Bro just prove it Alien X is has knowledge about Galactic Gladiator's resistances
Again shifting your burden?
Coming from a kid who opens up about something that has nothing to do with the topic at the CRT, drowns in his own arguments and can't find a hole to escape
You're the one who's offended for running out of args and now conceding continuously out of shame. Grow up lil bro

Unlocked.
all done. you can close the all
thank you

And I'd like to get your opinion on this thread, but not anytime soon. I will ask you again after I have the results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back