• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X and Celestialsapiens Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I just saw this Crt, it's interesting
Last Part
Alien X should have “All abilities in Ben 10 (verse)” stated in his profile (because we all know that Alien X is Omnipotent beings in Ben 10)
Extremely NLF. There are things Alien X can't do, such as stopping the Annihilarrgh's destruction... DT has done something about this topic before, if I find the thread link, I will post it here. Also, the presence of "Power Mimicry" in Alien X's profile is proof that he does not have the powers found directly in the verse. Finally, Alien X will no longer be Omnipotent according to the new system...
and by take the Power Mimicry's reasoning and other statement/s. (which has more than ten times, like Alien X is the most/all Powerful, Omnipotent Beings, can do anything and can take any form or power. what is stated in Power Mimicry's reasoning) used to support on the Last Part.
Again extremely NLF. Being the most powerful being in verse does not guarantee having every power found in verse. Alien X can't do everything. Can do anything =/= can do everything, can take any form or power =/= can take every form or power. It was never stated that Alien X would have all the powers in the verse using Power Mimicry. I disagree full this thing

Damn I just saw this Crt, it's interesting

Extremely NLF. There are things Alien X can't do, such as stopping the Annihilarrgh's destruction... DT has done something about this topic before, if I find the thread link, I will post it here. Also, the presence of "Power Mimicry" in Alien X's profile is proof that he does not have the powers found directly in the verse. Finally, Alien X will no longer be Omnipotent according to the new system...
alien x It's not that Annihilarrgh can't be stopped. But he stopped, but as we saw, Serena and Bellicus had to spend some time arguing and coming to an agreement

Alien X can't do, such as stopping the Annihilarrgh's destruction
whaaaaat? you should go back and watch it again.

new system...
what is the new system like?

Can do anything =/= can do everything
that's right, but you should look at the context of that. for Alien X, Alien X can do anything means he can do everything as Azmuth stated. and I'd say it's been stated that way at least ten times.

can take any form or power =/= can take every form or power
same as mentioned and Alien X has no limits on power mimicry.

alien x It's not that Annihilarrgh can't be stopped. But he stopped, but as we saw, Serena and Bellicus had to spend some time arguing and coming to an agreement
Bellicus clearly stated that they were too late to stop Annihilarrgh.
whaaaaat? you should go back and watch it again.
I don't need to watch it again. Bellicus clearly stated that they were too late to stop Annihilarrgh. Also, Ben too stated at the end of the episode that it was too late to save the universe and that's why he had to create a new universe.
what is the new system like?
Look at the revisions that Ultima has made. To tell at length here would be to derail this thread.
that's right, but you should look at the context of that. for Alien X, Alien X can do anything means he can do everything as Azmuth stated. and I'd say it's been stated that way at least ten times.
Whether it has been stated not ten times, but a hundred times, there is clearly a huge episode about Alien X not being able to do everything.
same as mentioned and Alien X has no limits on power mimicry.
It's a extremely big NLF again. Where was this stated? For Alien X, it was just called "Can take any form or power". This proves that he does not possess some powers, and he does not possess all the powers that are found in verse.

The first two, sure. Gonna be a no for me on the last one. Being "All powerful", "Omnipotent", "Can do anything" and so on are not valid justifications for something like this as they still fall under being vague. We've already had a discussion regarding creator gods and having all abilities in their verse and it requires solid evidence, which Alien X doesn't have other that a statement/s which aren't enough as I mentioned.
Hope u get well soon.

I agree with griffin.

I don't need to watch it again. Bellicus clearly stated that they were too late to stop Annihilarrgh. Also, Ben too stated at the end of the episode that it was too late to save the universe and that's why he had to create a new universe.
nope. this didn't explain his inability to stop it. he could still stop it if he could reach an agreement. late to stop =/= can't stop
that's not a claim that Alien X can't do anything.

conversation shown
Ben : But Alien X can fix this. Right?
Serena(1) : Alien X can do many things.
Serena(2) : We just both have to agree to it.

again, that's not a claim that Alien X can't do anything.

and one more thing Ben is now in complete control of Alien X by himself. making him the Omnipotent beings in the Alien X. (of course, Ben knows that Alien X can do anything. as he once said indirectly to GG in ep58)
Ben : How am I supposed to fight a guy who can change anything?

at least just Alien X (Ben) should still get the Last Part

Hope u get well soon.

I agree with griffin.
thanks, you are a kind person.

can you at least tell me your opinion about the Last Part?

Last edited:
nope. this didn't explain his inability to stop it. he could still stop it if he could reach an agreement. late to stop =/= can't stop

conversation shown

and one more thing Ben is now in complete control of Alien X by himself. making him the Omnipotent beings in the Alien X. (of course, Ben knows that Alien X can do anything. as he once said indirectly to GG in ep58)

That guy's arguments are more funny instead of logical
He is saying; A≠A
Source: I made up
He literally said once that Alien X did not erase the rooters despite having EE hax.
And I was like wth why would Ben do that to his plumber friends. So yeah that's all I gotta say

conversation shown

So we're ignoring what Bellicus and Ben said. Ok
That guy's arguments are more funny instead of logical
He is saying; A≠A
Source: I made up
He literally said once that Alien X did not erase the rooters despite having EE hax.
And I was like wth why would Ben do that to his plumber friends. So yeah that's all I gotta say
  1. You should have answered me there, where I said.
  2. I mentioned not only against Amalgam Kids, I also mentioned Galactic Gladiator. Also, looking at it this way, Alien X didn't use Existence Erasure against Annihilarrgh either. Against a weapon that will destroy its own universe and everything...
  3. Show a scene where Alien X uses Existence Erasure.

Add this instead as it is not affected by the negative effects of space.

So we're ignoring what Bellicus and Ben said. Ok
So we're ignoring this. Ok
he could still stop it if he could reach an agreement. late to stop =/= can't stop

conversation shown

So we're ignoring this. Ok
Then why didn't they make a deal and stop Annihilarrgh? If they could come to an agreement and do everything, it wouldn't be a problem for them to stop Annihilarrgh. It's that simple. How about I use your argument against you?
conversation shown
Ben: Bellicus, Serena, you gotta let me use Alien X to stop the Annihilarrgh!
Bellicus: Oh, it's too late for that.
Ben
: What? I-It can't be!
Serena: I'm afraid it is. Oh, I can sense your disappointment.
Ben: DISAPPOINTMENT?! THAT'S THE UNIVERSE! It's everything I know! It's everything there is!
Bellicus: -Was
Serena: Technically.
Bellicus testifies that they were too late to stop Annihilarrgh. Serena also supports this. These are very simple and funny things.
Now let's look at the end of the episode:
Rook: That is... difficult to believe.
Ben: I know, right? I was too late to save the universe, so I used Alien X to make a whole new one.
Argit
: Yeah, not buying it. Nothing's different!
Ben supports what Bellicus and Serena are saying, stating that they were too late to stop Annihilarrgh. It's a very simple and funny thing. The fact that Alien X can't stop Annihilarrgh is a huge Anti-Feat against his "he can do anything" nonsense. That's all. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

1. I mentioned not only against Amalgam Kids, I also mentioned Galactic Gladiator. Also, looking at it this way, Alien X didn't use Existence Erasure against Annihilarrgh either. Against a weapon that will destroy its own universe and everything...
He did not Because the fight was a tetramand trial of "combat". It was either a W or L knockout battle and more so Alien X has resistance to Existence Erasure so should Galactic Gladiator considering they were not affected by the Erasure of universe and should be comparable to Alien X
  1. Show a scene where Alien X uses Existence Erasure.
Never claimed him having on screen EE feat but has consistent statements and are accepted in Notable Attacks section of his profile.

Then why didn't they make a deal and stop Annihilarrgh? If they could come to an agreement and do everything, it wouldn't be a problem for them to stop Annihilarrgh. It's that simple.
so why do they (Just Bellicus and Serena) had to do it. They didn't even pay attention to it.
this's the supporting reasons why he didn't do it. (WOG will not work if it conflicts. But this is not a contradiction)

Bellicus testifies that they were too late to stop Annihilarrgh. Serena also supports this.
first, let's take a look back at Ben's needs.
Ben : let me use Alien X to stop the Annihilarrgh!
Ben : THAT'S THE UNIVERSE! It's everything I know! It's everything there is!
Bellicus : -Was
Serena : Technically.
Ben wants to stop Annihilarrgh before it destroys everything in the universe. but Annihilarrgh had destroyed everything in the universe. (It's clear from Bellicus's words that “-Was.
It was the reason Bellicus said “it was too late.” It's not because he can't stop. but he couldn't stop in time because he hadn't reached an agreement in the first place.

this's not a huge Anti-Feat. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

He did not Because the fight was a tetramand trial of "combat". It was either a W or L knockout battle and more so Alien X has resistance to Existence Erasure so should Galactic Gladiator considering they were not affected by the Erasure of universe and should be comparable to Alien X
Galactic Gladiator's resistance to Existence Erasure doesn't change anything. After Alien X used Existence Erasure against Galactic Gladiator, it could have seen that it was useless and tried another way.
Never claimed him having on screen EE feat but has consistent statements and are accepted in Notable Attacks section of his profile.
The things that are written in the profiles are not always one hundred percent true. At the time of the battle, Alien X did not use Existence Erasure in any way. That's why he lost to Unicron on this Wiki.
so why do they (Just Bellicus and Serena) had to do it. They didn't even pay attention to it.
this's the supporting reasons why he didn't do it. (WOG will not work if it conflicts. But this is not a contradiction)
The author's Statements made on Twitter or similar social media platforms are directly not used (Except for the Canonicity or Non-Canonicity of a material.)
Ben wants to stop Annihilarrgh before it destroys everything in the universe. but Annihilarrgh had destroyed everything in the universe. (It's clear from Bellicus's words that “-Was.
It was the reason Bellicus said “it was too late.” It's not because he can't stop. but he couldn't stop in time because he hadn't reached an agreement in the first place.

this's not a huge Anti-Feat. This shouldn't be hard to understand.
What? Really? Really? Really?
Ben: Wait. The universe really is being destroyed?!
Ben turns around and watches in horror, as multiple holes now are spreading across the universe, even within the space in Alien X's mind. Millions of conjoined screaming voices can be heard.
Bellicus: Must they make so much noise...?
Serena: It is futile. But a bit sad to see them go.
Literally, while the conversations were happening, the entire universe had not destroyed, only a part of it had destroyed. They could hear the screams of beings in the universe, or when Ben looked back, he could see that part of the universe had destroyed, not all of it lol

Go it and watch the episode again lil bro, this thing is just a huge waste of time.

Galactic Gladiator's resistance to Existence Erasure doesn't change anything. After Alien X used Existence Erasure against Galactic Gladiator, it could have seen that it was useless and tried another way.
Care to prove why it doesn't change anything? And do not ignore that it was a Tetramand Trial of "combat". Not a battle of hax and Abilities.
The things that are written in the profiles are not always one hundred percent true. At the time of the battle, Alien X did not use Existence Erasure in any way. That's why he lost to Unicron on this Wiki.
So basically you're saying that a character who has tier 1 rating cannot be 100% true? By that logic you're claiming that all the profiles on this Wiki are false. Just admit it that you ran out of arguments so you're coping at maximum capacity lil bro

So basically you're saying that a character who has tier 1 rating cannot be 100% true? By that logic you're claiming that all the profiles on this Wiki are false
what the hell
What does being tier 1 have to do with the subject? We are specifically talking about hax here, what does tier have to do with it? This is the first time I hear that if you are a tier 1 character, everything is accepted as true without question. There is a concept called debunk

Care to prove why it doesn't change anything?
Alien X does not know what Galactic Gladiator has resistance against. If this hax is located in the "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section of the profile, it must be something that Alien X often uses during combat or similar situations. Alien X absolutely had to defeat Galactic Gladiator, otherwise he would say goodbye to the universe. Alien X would have used this hax thinking that he could eliminate him by using be Existence Erasure against his opponent in this combat that extremely important to him, and he would have seen that it didn't work and tried another way.
Not a battle of hax and Abilities.
Really? Are we ignoring the fact that Alien X defeated Galactic Gladiator using hax?
So basically you're saying that a character who has tier 1 rating cannot be 100% true? By that logic you're claiming that all the profiles on this Wiki are false.
I must admit that I had a hearty laugh after seeing this reply. What does Tier 1 have to do with this? No one is talking about Tier here. And yes, even the profiles of Tier 1 characters may not be one hundred percent accurate. Let's take Alien X very simply, even more Alien X was Low 1-C, then Low 1-C was reduced to 2-A on the grounds that the reasons were wrong. So, the profile of a character with every Tier 1 not one hundred percent accurate. You're humiliating yourself too much.
Just admit it that you ran out of arguments so you're coping at maximum capacity lil bro
I think take a little distance from the device you are using and think for a long time about "how did I give such a terrible answer". You're in a funny situation right now.

Alien X does not know what Galactic Gladiator has resistance against. If this hax is located in the "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section of the profile, it must be something that Alien X often uses during combat or similar situations. Alien X absolutely had to defeat Galactic Gladiator, otherwise he would say goodbye to the universe. Alien X would have used this hax thinking that he could eliminate him by using be Existence Erasure against his opponent in this combat that extremely important to him, and he would have seen that it didn't work and tried another way.
He literally has a nigh omniscience rating so why he not know that? Every Celestialsapien shares this intelligence so why would you assume that they do not know what hax and resistances they have?
Really? Are we ignoring the fact that Alien X defeated Galactic Gladiator using hax?
Are we Ignoring that it was a combat and speed applicable hax? Via duplicating himself and "ripping" apart his hand then trapping GG into blackhole made by his speed.
I must admit that I had a hearty laugh after seeing this reply. What does Tier 1 have to do with this? No one is talking about Tier here. And yes, even the profiles of Tier 1 characters may not be one hundred percent accurate. Let's take Alien X very simply, even more Alien X was Low 1-C, then Low 1-C was reduced to 2-A on the grounds that the reasons were wrong. So, the profile of a character with every Tier 1 not one hundred percent accurate. You're humiliating yourself too much.
It was an example in case you did not understand. You're saying something listed on a certain profile is not true just because you said so.
what the hell
What does being tier 1 have to do with the subject? We are specifically talking about hax here, what does tier have to do with it? This is the first time I hear that if you are a tier 1 character, everything is accepted as true without question. There is a concept called debunk
It was an example to explain how wrong he is.

I think take a little distance from the device you are using and think for a long time about "how did I give such a terrible answer". You're in a funny situation right now.
Funny situation Via dealing with a guy who gives Funny counter arguments gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back