• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsed aadmitted there are contradictory things but chose author's intension over the actual show
I'm just going with the dialogue over the visuals of the scene. The dialogue seems rather consistent as with the sheer white void of the background, which is very different from how the normal universe is portrayed.

It's no more death of the author than our Bleach city sizes or taking Saiyan Saga Vegeta's statement at face value.

What about what I mentioned earlier? 3-A destruction with low 2-C creation for the Annihilargh.
Mind quoting your points again? I thought this was only about Low 2-C creating and Alien X DNA can breach a field that was intended to protect from that Low 2-C creation blast wave.

Mind quoting your points again? I thought this was only about Low 2-C creating and Alien X DNA can breach a field that was intended to protect from that Low 2-C creation blast wave.
Yes dear… one second.

d90.jpg

Tbf death of the author is a thing.
(Minor nitpick, but "death of the author" is a response to earlier artistic criticism, where it was believed that you had to understand the author to understand their art, "death of the author" argued that all that was important was the text. It only makes sense to use it to dismiss author statements. Trying to derive the author's intentions solely by looking at the work itself (what Qawsed was doing) is actually exactly what "death of the author" tells you to do.)

(Minor nitpick, but "death of the author" is a response to earlier artistic criticism, where it was believed that you had to understand the author to understand their art, "death of the author" argued that all that was important was the text. It only makes sense to use it to dismiss author statements. Trying to derive the author's intentions solely by looking at the work itself (what Qawsed was doing) is actually exactly what "death of the author" tells you to do.)
Agnaa spittin' over here.

1, 2, 3, 4

No one made good enough counter arguments to the universe being 3-A, no one made debunks to the big bang having low 2-C AP and no one even seemed to acknowledge that the Annihilargh would be low 2-C via creating matter+time, which is a world line, not time and space.

I am personally uncertain. Did Alien X overpower a force field containing a full force Low 2-C creation feat via raw power?

Also it was a forcefield made to resist the energy release of a low 2-C big bang (and that actually resisted it later)

I am personally uncertain. Did Alien X overpower a force field containing a full force Low 2-C creation feat via raw power?
Ben did indeed use Alien X’s power to breach the force field. However, due to the Big Bang being a creation feat, and the ship being undamaged by things far less than low 2-C, the Big Bang has no low 2-C force behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back