• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it just means that the flow of time inside the FoC differs from how time flows from the rest of the universe outside of it. Doesnt mean it lacks time.
I'm gonna say it for the last time, the FoC isn't part of the universe, so it's outside of the universe space and time, so it makes sense that we could see the universe from outside

I'm gonna say it for the last time, the FoC isn't part of the universe, so it's outside of the universe space and time, so it makes sense that we could see the universe from outside
Okay and my point here is that being outside of the universe's space and time doesnt mean the FoC is outside of all time and space. It's time flow simply differs from the universes.

Post scan of it being outside the Universe or stated to be outside of the Universe with space and time as well from the show and no Twitter scans.

Last edited:
Post scan of it being outside the Universe or stated to be outside of the Universe with space and time as well from the show and no Twitter scans.
How about you post the one where Paradox says here is another universe and then starts to explain about the forge?
Mostly because of this clip showing the universes existing as sort of hubble volumes.
I fail to see how what the universes are portrayed as would be relevant here? Like the thing Paradox calls a universe here would actually be the 2-B timestream.

So what are the conclusions here so far? Do you need further staff input?

I can agree with Annihilargh being Low 2-C from what I can understand. I don't understand what is meant by Alien X's "DNA" breaching the field. Can I get a video of that? Sorry if it has already been posted. This thread is hard to keep track of.

I can agree with Annihilargh being Low 2-C from what I can understand. I don't understand what is meant by Alien X's "DNA" breaching the field. Can I get a video of that? Sorry if it has already been posted. This thread is hard to keep track of.

skurd ability is esssentially partial omnitrix transformation, it's a symbiote that can turn into a part of an alien if it scans its dna, or here, something made out of it (celestial sapien sword). From what we know, the celestial sapien sword made using celestial sapien DNA should be inferior or equal to alien X physical abilities since skurd copies it.

Zamasu has counter points against it being that high but The Annihilaarg doing a Low 2-C creation feat (assuming its even low 2-C) isn't the main issue.

The issue is that it's destructive output isn't Low 2-C, at best, only its creation is Low 2-C, which doesn't count as a durability feat to ue for scaling here.

What is the actual statement that the white space before the universe is created is timeless, by the way? I was talking to Dargoo about this and he doesn't remember that ever being stated.

The events in the show:
  1. Ben and Rook travel to before their universe and timeline were created.
  2. This place is a timeless void, established by being before the timeline was created, other statements, and the inability to use time manipulation.
  3. Maltruant is attempting to use his own Annihilargh to create a universe and its time in his image.
  4. The Contumelia created an extra-dimensional field to protect them from the device's release of energy. They consider it impossible to breach the field.
  5. Alien X DNA is able to breach the extra-dimensional field.
Abridged Low 2-C Argument:
  • The Annihilargh's energy release is Low 2-C as per our Tiering System of explicitly creating a universe and its time.
  • The Annihilargh cannot be 3-A because as per our Tiering System, 3-A specifically says that it "does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time."
  • The Annihilargh cannot be High 3-A because, as per our Tiering System, High 3-A does not account for any higher dimensions or time.
  • The Contulemia are familiar with and deal with the universe and time creating energies numerous times. With this prior knowledge, they created the Extra-Dimensional field to protect themselves from such energies.
    • They would not create an Extra-Dimensional field below Low 2-C durability and say that it was impossible to breach if they deal with Low 2-C energies all the time and if Low 2-C energy can breach the field. Therefore, anything that is at least Low 2-C or above would be able to breach the Extra-Dimensional Field.
  • Because Alien X DNA was able to breach the "impossible to breach" Extra-Dimensional field created by beings who deal with Low 2-C energy all the time, Alien X should be At least Low 2-C.
@SomebodyData @Dragonmasterxyz @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Saikou_The_Lewd_King @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Ogbunabali @Abstractions

Would some of you be willing to read the post quoted above and the one linked below, and then try to evaluate them and tell us what you think please? We have been stuck in this discussion for a prolonged period of time, and are not getting anywhere.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/alien-x-3-a-downgrade.123447/post-4104799

My apologies to Ogbunabali, as he has already responded.

Mostly speaking,while a bit inconsistent, I think the intention of the scene is that its a void before time and the feat itself is Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back