• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

A CRT was recently created for an upgrade from Alien X to 2-B. Over time, the comments turned into a space related to a possible Downgrade of Alien X to 3-A.​

So I decided to make this separate CRT with the same arguments presented in the other CRT.​

3-A Alien X​

Agree: 19 (@Shadyboi0, @DaReaperMan, @Shizuka, @Lormac_CC, @ProfessorKukui4Life, @Ganasto, @Delta333, @AbaddonTheDisappointment, @Rikimarox2, @Eficiente, @Avengershows, @CheatHydra, @sanicspood, @1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, @Apex_PredatorX, @Pain_to12, @Planck69, @ZoroNotZolo, @Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer)
Disagree: 2 (@Malomtek, @GilverTheProtoAngelo)
Neutral: 3 (@FluffyCreatureZ, @Sus, @Antvasima)

Last edited:
Bruh wtf happened?
The thread got so much derailed from 2-B upgrade and that any new person who is going to join the thread would think its a thread to upgrade Alien X to 2-B rather than downgrade him to 3-A which discussions has turned into so far. Not only was it derailing but the title became completely misleading so a separate thread for downgrade is better.

Honestly, alien x sounds more like a 3-B than a 3-A
atleast 3-B, possibly 3-A
Yeah no

P06-7_BEN10.jpg

A galaxy is contain a lot of space . All matter in the universe combined is just 4-A, tho I heard it could be 3-C, I dunno.
It was literally stated that Alien x created the Universe as a whole so that should be 3-A not only the guides themselves says that Alien x can can create and destroy entire universes which is either 3-A or low 2-C

It was literally stated that Alien x created the Universe as a whole so that should be 3-A not only the guides themselves says that Alien x can can create and destroy entire universes which is either 3-A or low 2-C
Again, a Universe is vastly made out of space. If Alien X supposedly only recreated the matter that was destroyed, that would be 4-A with 3-A range. But I'm not trying to argue Alien X should be downgraded low, I'm just saying it's not really a valid feat for 3-A, since he didn't recreate the space to begin with

Again, a Universe is vastly made out of space. If Alien X supposedly only recreated the matter that was destroyed, that would be 4-A with 3-A range. But I'm not trying to argue Alien X should be downgraded low, I'm just saying it's not really a valid feat for 3-A, since he didn't recreate the space to begin with
That doesn't make any sense tbh we've seen Celestialsapiens RW affecting entire timelines so him not being able to recreate space sounds pretty iffy to me even tho it was literally stated that the whole universe got destroyed which should at least includes it's space

Destroying all the matter in the universe is 3-A because destroying the spaces of the universe is likelly 4-D

Wow is like anyone isnt reading the counter arguments and they come like a hive mind to say "Muh i agree"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back