• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The worst dad ever vs the worst grandpa ever

No fire blasts, no lasers, no lightning, nothing. Just 2 strong dudes who can punch really really hard and can move really fast.

Prime Garp vs Omni-Man

Equalized Speed.
Garp: 33.6 Exatons, Nolan: 32.8 Exatons

Garp: Eseseso, Epiccheev, LephyrTheRevanchist, DaReaperMan
Nolan: Ryuga21
Goobercon:

Last edited:
Garp has AP amps with Buso and Hao Haki (with Buso also buffing his durability if need be), Soru which is a huge speed amp, and observation haki to predict Omni Man's attacks and location.

Voting Wonkey D. Warp for now.

Wait, if speed is unequal, wouldn't garp easily win thanks to having higher speed (ftl combat speed compared to Omni's rel+ combat speed) and higher AP?

Voting for The hero of navy now.

Omni man might win, he's more vigorous and has far more experience, skill, IQ, Flight, and fought an entire civilization for approximately a year without a break... Garp would put up a tough fight but as the battle runs I think he would be overwhelmed by Nolan's stamina and experience.

"No fire blasts, no lasers, no lightning, nothing. Just 2 strong dudes who can punch really really hard and can move really fast."

"Equalized Speed."

You lied >=(

Ok?
Stop pretending that those 1000+ years of experience don’t play a factor in this fight. I’m not saying he wins but it’s a lot closer than you’re giving credit for
They don't. Fights in Invincible are decided by power and abilities, they don't whip out martial arts.

Ok?
Stop pretending that those 1000+ years of experience don’t play a factor in this fight. I’m not saying he wins but it’s a lot closer than you’re giving credit for
Spending a thousand years throwing a punch doesn't make you an experience god

"1000+ years of martial arts" but a teenage boy can pressure them

Yeah, on this fight that basically they are equals, what matters here are the smol details like skill and alternate powers

Omniman during most of his life was fighting against inferior races, where any amount of skill they could have got trumped by superior AP and superior everything. He might've seen wacky powers and tech (and we know for a fact these races have some weird stuff), but quite literally, the viltrumites just bulldozed them all.

So practical fighting experience? Omniman only have against basic viltrumite shit (they are indeed trained for warfare and conquest), but without appropriate feats, that's essentially basic skill.

Against a semi decent haki user? Yeah, he should be being given the fight of his life (and indeed, against any semi decent competent fighter on his level, Omniman is shown to struggle a lot)

Flight is useful, but barely helps (being generous)

Garp should win more times than not

Voting Garp because of his superior AP with massive amps like Buso and Hao, superior speed with Soru, and superior range with Galaxy Impact.

Nah Garp was a lousy excuse of a grandfather.
[spends years saying "Don't become Pirates you idiots, or else you might die"]
{One of them dies, part of the reason is because he was a pirate}
Result? "Wow what a s****y grandpa". That's actually SO unfair.

[spends years saying "Don't become Pirates you idiots, or else you might die"]
{One of them dies, part of the reason is because he was a pirate}
Result? "Wow what a s****y grandpa". That's actually SO unfair.
F***, I'm in the middle of my shift and I'm emotional again remembering Igaram's "NAZE DA? NAZE DA? NAZE DA? NAZEEEEE??????"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back