• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Russo vs Misogi Kumagawa (Subjective Reality Users) (GRACE)

Standard battle assumptions says willing to kill, so even though he's never done that canonically, he'll probably kill.

bump
Standard battle assumptions says willing to kill, so even though he's never done that canonically, he'll probably kill.

well if both have knowledge do you remember what i said.

it just depends on the person.

If misogi has knowledge would he act bloodlusted or would he act in-character

It's impossible to say since we've never seen him fight a person with abilities like Russo's with foreknowledge.

Skewering people with nails and screws isn’t exactly something Alex has come across but since it’s clearly an extremely debilitating if not fatal move, Alex would probably go for something like transmutation or reality warping off the bat just to stay on the safe side.

well its like magic with high 4-c potency against magic with 8-b potency, and she scales above ppl surviving asteroid impact (altho not known how durable u need for that) lol holy shit

Oh, I didn't realize she was a glass cannon. If she has no passive defensive abilities, then yeah screw spam would work. The majority of the time Kumagawa would open with screw spawn or charging at her with screws.

How is she likely to open?

Oh, I didn't realize she was a glass cannon. If she has no passive defensive abilities, then yeah screw spam would work. The majority of the time Kumagawa would open with screw spawn or charging at her with screws.

well i'm not knowledgeable so i don't know.

but i do know she has at least a bare knowledge of how misogi's powers work

From what I remember of the show, no one really has a consistent opening move, there’s usually a new spell introduced each episode to try to either cause or solve the episode’s conflict (which rarely involve fights).
In what was probably her most serious and chronologically last fight scene (where she also happened to have full knowledge of her opponent’s abilities, as it was a duplicate of herself) she only used teleportation, magic beams she could fairly easily react to, and fist fighting.
In one of her last conflicts, she seemingly couldn’t remember many spells to use, and just kept spawning puddles of mud in front of the opponent to trip him, this was in a situation where she wasn’t trying to harm the opponent (and in this case incapacitating through methods like turning them into a sentient puddle was not considered harming them).
So she seems to be very bad at using her Arsenal on the spot, particularly in combat and combat mimicking situations.

In that case I'd say it's a solid win for Kumagawa, Alex wouldn't be winning in very many worlds.

Naw I think it's just decisive.

hey guys do i have to remove the in-character thing or not if i said both have knowledge?

because if both have bare knowledge are they going to act bloodlusted or no, will they stay in-character?

or does saying in-character along with the knowledge thing make them stay in-character

i need help guys.

Having knowledge is not equivalent to being bloodlusted.

hey guys do i have to remove the in-character thing or not if i said both have knowledge?

because if both have bare knowledge are they going to act bloodlusted or no, will they stay in-character?

or does saying in-character along with the knowledge thing make them stay in-character

i need help guys.
Nah I think its alright in this way, its just decisive as Agna said, also Kumagawa FRA

I'm a bit late, but Agnaa is right, and it's why I think the Medaka vs Kumagawa Vs thread is dumb.

Kumagawa is just flat out stated to never use All-Fiction seriously due to his personality, so I can never understand for people who have seen Medaka Box, that a Win-con for Kumagawa is just Lol-All Fiction.

If I am to be honest, I think it's just that people read the profiles and don't both to read the books, that and Group mentality.

Back