• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse

marvel: not in a billion years

dc: second verse same as the first

prototype: well he should but due to PIS he won't

dark souls: solair slaps the taste outa his mouth

bioshock: he dose the 2C tears aren't combat aplicible

tf2: god slaps

witcher: solos

stalker: unless he gets trapped in a temporal anomoly he should solo

doom: for now yes eternal might just change that tho

fallout: the nukes mean nothing

darksiders: not sure but he probobly gasses

infamus:laughs in cole MacGrath*

Random thought, I seriously want to make a video online about how Alex Mercer is one of the weakest yet most dangerous characters in fiction. (Clickbait title to get the fans watching :^ ) )

Also really if there's no big gap between power levels of a franchise, Alex can usually get through. Example he can't solo RWBY due to the gods or something

I agree with ciruno without huge gaps in power/broken hax alex can power crawl to a top teir in several verses. Even rwby he can technically win as he's not liable to ever bring the god brothers back and without doing that nothing in rwby can actually stop him. Star wars outside extended cannon he stands a solid chance, at taking over.

The pen or the sword said:
I agree with ciruno without huge gaps in power/broken hax alex can power crawl to a top teir in several verses. Even rwby he can technically win as he's not liable to ever bring the god brothers back and without doing that nothing in rwby can actually stop him. Star wars outside extended cannon he stands a solid chance, at taking over.
So ugh, try Medaka Box, High School DxD or Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry hehe.

Literally all three have broken levels of power and hax....Whats your point?

even verses he cant take over suviving indefinitly isn't beyond him, in a realistic setting alex information gathering abilitys makes it so outside totally broken verses he will rarly if ever fight someon beyond him

Reading them over Im not sure how they can deal with alex, there causality means they always escape but niether of them have the ability to bypass alex regen, he doesn't even have a heart. so their death manip falls apart and Misogi can only manip probablity if its actaully possible so he'll always escape mercer but he has no way to put him down...

Amanas manip should be able to disable mercers abilties but his whole abilitiy is takeing an action and having an effect regardless of how that happens...Thats pretty broken. He can literally make the moon crash into the planet by wishing for it...That is the definition of broken, it says he basically cant die so even if alex steath consumed/crushed him alex would still lose because amana will make it non leathal...

further edit just read over the top teirs and outside one guy with ee and amanas I don't really see anyone that can actually kill mercer But I may have missed something.

So I repeat my past statement without broken hax/massive gaps in power alex can usually power crawl his way to the top. Though he does far better in universes where abilities are conncted to genetics.

The pen or the sword

Misogi doesn't have a win cond against most people he's just hard to kill cus he can revive with causality manip while amane is just totally out of alex' league.

But outside of those he stops at about mid tier ish. Stella is just the sun basically. So hot she has her own gravitational pull, so not much Alex can do against her.

There is a mid low tier girl who has absolute 0 on sight, she stomps.

All desperados stomp.

Shizuku just drowns or freezes him.

Kurono has rather stupid time hax and ee.

Nene has 10D bfr.

Sara can just summon ppl.

Ikki skill **** then eventually pulls out desperado hax.

He does beat people like ouma, ayase, renren, kuraudo etc. The regen is the only thing stopping them though, so that part depends on compatibility.

10d, the sun, ee, unkillable person who can wish for anything...

what was your argument about these people not being stupidly hax again?

Shizuku can't freeze disable him without absolute zero. According to site ruling mid high regen means outside showings or absolute zero it cant stop regen. Drowning him isn't liable to work either.

I think stealth consumption/gas could help him in a few of those but most ot them are again to hax. Though if the death hax don't work on undead alex would resist.

So I repeat my past statement without broken hax/massive gaps in power alex can usually power crawl his way to the top. Though he does far better in universes where abilities are conncted to genetics.

Firephoenixearl said:
The pen or the sword
Misogi doesn't have a win cond against most people he's just hard to kill cus he can revive with causality manip while amane is just totally out of alex' league.
a characther that is named misogi , that is hard to kill and **** up with causality , mmmh where did i heard that before...*thunk*

Im still trying to figure out his point cirno and I repeatdly stated outside massive power gaps and hax...He then provides three verses with stupid broken hax,

>hax

None are all that hax. I mean it's mid high, there is no true way around it without some form of hax.

Also what does regen have to do with freezing. Freezing means you are alive you just can't move.

Stella is not hax, she just really hot. She has dragonic traits.

But if we allow ppl to James heller his regen ikki will literally beat him using a sword and raw skill, sane for ppl like ouma.

EmperorDoom25 said:
>10-D BFR

Bruh what happened to the series where there are just some guys who are skilled with swords?
Nothing the skilled guy is still there, he just starts gaining conceptual shit via skill. A girl goes from my gravity manip can put you to the ground to i can bring 6b meteors on you to i can use gravity to lull the 6 hidden dimensions which then go back to their original size which means people are stuck in essentially 4 + 6 d or 10D.

I consider EE, Causality manip that can bring down the moon, passive paraylisis, death fear and impossiblity to kill pretty broken,....I get the feeling your still annoyed issei lost... Nothing really it just means ice can't kill hill him without az.

Edit not making your statement about them not being broken hax any stronger...

Jurassic Park gets Blacklight Dinosaurs controlled by Alex. Transformers are gonna deal with him real quick. Call of Duty gets stomped. He can probably take care of really early Dragon Ball.

You do understand one or two people lacking hax doesn't change the fact the verse has broken hax right? It's not like a few weaker people erase the broken hax the top teirs have...

I think alex might take dead space, the bretheren moons are the only thing he struggles with, and Im not sure of the full breath of their capablities. The biggest problem is their sheer size... Shouldn't isaac clarke have resistance to madness manip? I thought the spires drove most people mad....Then again been a while since I played dead space.

I consider EE, Causality manip that can bring down the moon, passive paraylisis, death fear and impossiblity to kill pretty broken,....I get the feeling your still annoyed issei lost... Nothing really it just means ice can't kill hill him without az.

Edit not making your statement about them not being broken hax any stronger...
Ok but being hot, manipulating water are not on the same level. Besides as i said mid high is not any less unhaxed.

Freezing won't kill but it will surely incap.

And no lol, not holding a grudge against the issei loss, he's not even a cheater i like.

You do understand one or two people lacking hax doesn't change the fact the verse has broken hax right? It's not like a few weaker people erase the broken hax the top teirs have...
Technically ikki skillfucks his verse top tiers (amane, all the desperado passives, stella. Az girl, shizuku etc), so he's a top tier without hax that's very top tier, i don't know if that counts.

When his supposed "Skill" Lets him manipulate causality/concepts no, no it doesnt.
Before that. Ikki tries so hard he goes beyond causality and that's when the powercreep begins but everything i said is before he does that.

Well before that whats his killing move against mercer, I don't think mercer can kill him due to precog/analytical vision but I didn't see anyhting that lets ikki actually kill him...

Well before that whats his killing move against mercer, I don't think mercer can kill him due to precog/analytical vision but I didn't see anyhting that lets ikki actually kill him...
He doesn't cus ikki as i said stomps most of the top tiers with skill, but he can't do much about regen.

XsoulofcinderX AW thanks it's really encouraging to hear that, means alot! :) If you ever want to ask questions about my writing check out prototype general discussions Im always open to questions/critiscims.

Phenoix... So my point remains outside verses with broken hax/power alex does well.

how do the desperados stomp by the way? There paraylisis/fear manip can incap mercer but they can't actually kill him, unless their death manip has worked on undead, and depending on how complete that paraylisis is mercer may still be able to release his gass.

Ikki may actually lose pre desperado as he only has high stamina, eventually hes going to burn himself out against mercer...

I don't know but some things don't need feats. It's like asking 2a conceptual death hax for proof it works on Mercer. Mercer still has fate.

So its 2A fate/death hax and this verse isnt overly hax?

Also note I said verses without broken hax, Im aware hax are required to beat mid high. that doesn't mean you need fate/causality hax to bring the moon down, passive paraylsis, the heat of the sun, absolute zero on a stare. There are plenty of verse with powerful hax that alex can actually deal with via power crawl/stealth. The verses you listed are impossible for alex to do anything period

I should also point out Im more thinking of a round two scenario.

Back