• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse

Kakine is literally Dark Matter, a form of Matter that doesn't even exist, no organs, no brain, no nothing

No biology there.

Fair I was just wondering if round two he could power crawl, are all characters in the verse like that? Is anyone in his own verse even a threat to kakine if he's bound to exist as long as dark matter does? Sounds like a verse full of stuff mercer cant steal/deal with so he gets screwed lol

Bleach

round 1: his lack of soul woul prevent him to be crushed but as he can't see or sense any of the soul bodies he get yeeted easily by sealing kido or sheer raw AP from energy attacks.

round 2 :if he can absorb soul particules, it depend where he start : if he start in the living world, he will do some high damage to normal humans , get scouted out by SS and end up in one of mayuri subject jar #2589 for experiments.

if he start directly in SS and thus able to see the soul bodies that is another story , he could with some very careful planning take over until the zero division or the quincies show up or if mayuri/urahara manage to craft some cure against him .

in any case he stop at the very haxxed quincies/yhwach

Touhou : nah

Medaka box : nah

hunter x hunter : yeah , he take over pretty easily

Schnee one Like I said a bunch of powers he can't steal screws him, I was just wondering how others got past type eight immortality, but it sounds like a verse with some crazy levels of power lol.

Naeblis Ap gap doesn't allow for atomization without showings and alex regen requires hax/atomization to bypass. saying that sealing will deal with him easily as will other hax, just pointing out sheer ap wont really do it.

my bad , i thought a big enough AP difference from vaporization attacks would count as atomization. Doesn't change much .

Schnee one I can tell :p

Naeblis Nope I asked some calc group members about it and pure ap difference doesn't allow for atomization. Not saying it makes a real difference just clarifying this common misconception.

It'd be more fair to say he gets Hax stomped by DxD by Sirzechs and the like

Issei is not beating him.

Schnee One said:
It'd be more fair to say he gets Hax stomped by DxD by Sirzechs and the like
Issei is not beating him.
Pretty sure Ikki will be destroying hard. Although he's not as meta as Sirzechs Ikki has some stupid stuff on his own, flames that keep burning until nothing is left, and at the end of the day Ikki will just vaporize him with dragon blasts.

@The pen

Well if said AP is in the form of explosions or energy blasts yes cus that means vaporization. I mean let's not forget Alex almost died from being very far away from a nuclear bomb.

His regen allows him to survive vaporization, you need atomization or hax to bypass mid high regen. You literally can't bypass it without atomization or hax. Vaporization will just see mercer coming back in eight to twelve hours

Weve had two crts covering this, mercers regen allowed him to recover from being vaporized by that nuke.

The pen or the sword said:
His regen allows him to survive vaporization, you need atomization or hax to bypass mid high regen. You literally can't bypass it without atomization or hax. Vaporization will just see mercer coming back in eight to twelve hours
When did he ever actually survive complete vaporization? The best was the bomb in prototype 1 and he survived because a little part of him was left and because there was a handy crow him to feed him.

And pretty sure his regen is not infinite as he is a virus, not Majin buu, he needs to constantly absorb things to keep regenerating. A good enough fighter can keep him at an edge and eventually tire out his regen.

Vaporization beats Low High, Mid High is literally coming back from that.

Alex regenerated from that though, and Issei can't beat the regen a second time cause Alex will come back spreading Gas that Issei will just breathe and fall over dead....

Drake of the 99 Dragons: Either Drake BFR's or The Spirit Lord Supreme splits his soul into multiple pieces with High 3-A Soul Hax

Godzilla: Mecha King Ghidorah just orbits earth until his mind hax gets strong enough to bypass his resistance

Castlevania: no

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Kars understands

<Reduced to Ashes

Alex regenerates then

And that kinda goes against the point that a nuke nearly killed him if he regenerated from less

I can make the match if you want but I'm pretty sure it's a stomp

I could keep on arguing but eh. Not much reason to do so. Still half of the verse claps Alex mostly with the soul manip and stuff like Vali's EE.

Yeah no doubt, plenty of hax no sell mercer. Saying that soul hax won't work either, ee takes care of him easy though along with other hax. its just issei literally can't win as he can't bypass mercers regen.

edit Ill also point it out mercers regen limit was also removed...

As i said, i can argue that he very well can, but ok. I have several problems with limitless stamina, the no need for absorption to regen etc, but eh i don't mind for now.

Hmm who do you think mercer would side with? Who would offer him the benfits to get him on their side. He's not the strongest, or most dangerous but he is power house in his own right. Think anyone would be interested in mercer fighting for them?

Hey if we don't use extended cannon he can take star wars pretty well! Lotr he does well enough early on gets stomped later. Marvel he could power crawl to being a top street level. Im not as sure on dc though.

Tes agreed, Cuthulu he could end up an eldreritch researcher, cant take the verse but theirs a fun story to be told there

Bleach low teirs he does allright due to a lack of soul but he suffers greatly due to hax, and non corporeal

Back