• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse

I thought the bombs did deconstruction/atomization, my bad! Yeah alex would survive I was just saying sucide bombing isnt only out of character but would require the predator to get the drop on mercer, and considering the fact invisibility cloaks don't stop themal vision...yeah.

Aliens are fun they just can't do anything to mercer...I might make a comedic peice at some point of alex with a group of people under attack by xenomorphs and he causually slaughters them...Maybe put him on riplys ship....

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Just make Mercer turn into a girl and Rito God of Luck-slips into his heart (and his cleavage).

Living virus added to Harem, best ending.
XD

Nah, the best ending is if everyone gets a dose of Mercer's tendrils.

The pen or the sword said:
....I still want to know the blacklight equivlant of an std would be..
Don't worry, Mercer's essence actually cures diseases. As Elizabeth Greene's blood is able to cure all ailments known to Man, Mercer should be able to get that trait via consuming her. His bodily fluids can actually cure someone from, say HIV or even Cancer, provided that he decides to destroy the virulence of anything that leaves his body at the molecular level (to prevent Blacklight infection while he... Reproduces). Ironic that a disease can cure other diseases... :p

Yeah but what if he doesn't want to cure someone, what if he took his tendril play as a way to infect others with the virus? :p Im just having fun imagining the phone call (Yeah I gave you super herpes, your going to transform into a mass of viraluent pustules within the week....Have a good one!)

The pen or the sword said:
Yeah but what if he doesn't want to cure someone, what if he took his tendril play as a way to infect others with the virus? :p Im just having fun imagining the phone call (Yeah I gave you super herpes, your going to transform into a mass of viraluent pustules within the week....Have a good one!)
Well, he can at least spite some insensitive, lustful trashes that decides to ask sexual favours from him. :p

Copulating with Mercer could either be a blessing or a curse. That would depend on his opinions of you.

Honestly logically, probably? If not for midoclordians and force resistant creatures Id say no but theyve linked, at least in the main cannon force to biology...Mercers really good with biology...

How so? I can think of anything in the disney cannon that would cause that... Edit looking over legends they don't seem to resist disease manip, saying that many of them are to hax in legends for him to deal with.

@Pen Legends profiles are severely outdated, any Force User more skilled than a youngling would have a base level of Force Resistance as well as Resist Disease and Curato Salva

does he have higher dimensional manipulation because otherwise he has no way of beating asriel and undertales god tiers and in jojo GER just screws him up badly

Back