• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don`t see any power null resistance in iwannagahime page and what compat applications does her eternity manipulation have.

Well you have to keep in mind that her status as an Abstract wouldn't make this as easy.

In the context of a fight, applying "eternity" to them in order to make them unable to change at all, effectively incapacitating them.

well akron can`t kill her but what can the girl(her name is complicated and i don`t want to copy paste everytime so i will refer her as the girl) do against him.

Just slap eternity on him, if she gets the occasion. Eternity Manip isn't the same as plain time manip, so I doubt that Akron would resist that.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Just slap eternity on him, if she gets the occasion. Eternity Manip isn't the same as plain time manip, so I doubt that Akron would resist that.
how does it activate is it thought based or does she have to go close to activated it?

Does Eternity manipulation work on stuff that dirstort space-time by existing?

Although if she is an abstract, Akron gets rekt anyway because he lacks feats of affecting them

I mean, IIRC Kaguya broke through a time spell via her powers, so that might be the case for Iwana. Maybe.

I see.

Either way that's not really fair for Akron, he lacks the feats to affect her to begin with, his non-physical interaction only goes as far as souls, not literal living ideas.

Also uh, just realized that speed is unequal so he gets blitzed stupidly hard

Touhou's on a lower scale of MFTL+ than Akron, and Omnipresence is not exactly applicable in combat.

But really, that was mainly to see if she could actually beat him. So if it's truly a stomp, I can go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back