• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny vs Devourer (Epic Battle Fantasy 5)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I think this might be a little fairer given the context. I mean... Bugs Bunny becomes 5-D once he takes up the drawing board, and apparently can stack drawing boards twice. Devourer, on the other hand, is inherently 5-D in both power and hax, with Plot Manipulation/Existence Erasure that can push through Plot Manipulation/Existence Erasure resistance via the Delete status (which he used as a means to delete and reset the entire simulation) and, if that doesn't work and he winds up "dying," he can reach into the player's higher dimension, which I guess is 6-D if normal Devourer is 5-D, I'm not too sure. I'm not the guy who knows anything about dimensionality. Both have similar busted abilities. Bugs Bunny can cut the film, end the cartoon with an old-timey window blind that says "The End," and pretty much shut other toons like Daffy Duck up with a door he drew. Devourer can destroy and close the entire game.

At the same time, Bugs is nigh-impossible to kill since he has High-Godly Regen and resistance to the negation of said regeneration, while at best Devourer has Law Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, and Acausality, the last ability which I'm pretty sure Bugs can NOPE away, call it a hunch! As far as I'm concerned, I think I'm only pitting Devourer against Bugs because every toon beneath Bugs and the Warners would get utterly annihilated by the Devourer just by sheer virtue of not having any of Bugs' or the Warners' Low 1-C capabilities. Just Daffy vs Devourer alone would've led to nothing but Daffy going apeshit for seven minutes like in Duck Amuck!

Oh, and by the way, the way summons are gotten in EBF5 is through shoving boxes into foes, which foes can resist just by being strong enough, and Devourer only becomes catchable in New Game+, so Devourer has an answer to Bugs' BFR.

Speed is equalized, which would pretty much mean a bunch of dimensional infinities duking it out, but whatever.

Here are their profiles.:

Bugs' Profile
The Devourer's Profile

Who would win, and will I need aspirin?

Bugs: 0
The Devourer: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Voting Bugs. The Devourer doesn't resist Plot Manipulation, but Bugs does. And the Devourer doesn't seem to have a way around all of Bugs' forms of Immortality

Is BB reason for immeasurable speed still valid? I don't remember catching the object from higher plane of existence compared to space-time continuum to be immeasurable or beings from there having inherent immeasurable speed to be a thing? But If it is then Devourer should be immeasurable as well.

Is BB reason for immeasurable speed still valid? I don't remember catching the object from higher plane of existence compared to space-time continuum to be immeasurable or beings from there having inherent immeasurable speed to be a thing? But If it is then Devourer should be immeasurable as well.
I mean it is consistent with Yakko pulling the stylus and the animator into his plane of existence, so I think it's still valid.

Back