• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anna from Epic Battle Fantasy vs Yuuka Kazami from Touhou Project
Two nature enjoyers beat each other to death
They fight in Greenwood Village, are in character, and begin 25 meters from each other.

Round 1: Bullet Heaven 2 Anna vs PC98 Yuuka

Round 2: EBF 5 Anna vs Windows era Yuuka

Speed equal for both (Infinite speed characters moment)

YuukaWave.gif

AnnaBanana.gif

Round 1: Anna could equip armors and accessories that make her immune or capable of absorbing bio attacks and completely negate most of Yuuka's attacks. She could also use a death inducement setup in order to completely negate Yuuka's durability. It seems she can also negate Yuuka's immortality too. Anna could also resurrect in case Yuuka kills her. Anna wins.

Round 2: Same as before.

Even Anna's in character base starting gear gives her like 100% resistance to bio damage (wich includes nature based attacks and poison/diseases
Fairy Bow at lvl5: 50% resist to earth 50% resist to bio 50% resist to water -30% resist to flames
Ranger Skirt at lvl5: 50% resist to earth 50% resist to bio
Amber Booble at lvl 5: 50% resist to fire 50% resist to lightning 50% resist to holy
Flair: Triforce: Casts morale occasionaly.
so,
100% (immunity) to earth 100% (immunity) to bio
50% resist (half damage) to water, holy and lightning
and 20% resist to fire.

On top of automatically casting bind (wich lowers evasion), lumber ( summons a log that deals earth damage from beneath the foe), and Stumpy Gloop/Triforce (gives morale, wich prevents 1 hit deaths regardless of damage.) randomly.

Round 1: While Anna has good experience in dealing with danmaku in Bullet Heaven 2 she's still getting one-shotted by anything that's not plant or eath manipulation related. (like pure magic bullets), with Absolute Zero Limit Breaker being her only out to incap Yuuka through her mid-godly. (That is, if her freeze even lasts 24 hours.) Yuuka also has invisibility and duplication and also has Spirit Manipulation that negs baseline soul resist and can in theory also incap with mind manip (wich surprisingly Anna does not resist, she only resists empath manipulation, but given the wording on Yuuka's profile it seems very out of character.) I'd say it depends on if Anna's type 8 is combat applicable here, where if it is she likely freezes Yuuka before she can eventually use her mind manip. If it isn't she needs to manually cast Self Revive to keep alive, wich isn't very promising while being showered by Danmaku.

Round 2: Same as before, but now Anna can use information analysis on Yuuka that tells her resistances/attack types as well as weaknesses, plus depending on her Low 2-C AP it's now no longer a one-shot and she can also gain morale by defending. Wich means it's likely her win here.

Last edited:
(Given the revision of the PC-98 profiles, I'm going to wait for some input on Round 1 for PC-98 Yuuka.)

For round 2 on Windows Yuuka, things are substantially different this time around.

In terms of raw AP, Yuuka should scale much higher than Doremy, who can create 2-C structures very casually. The general consensus I've seen regarding this feat is somewhere in the triple digits, but no less than 100+ universes (being generous here because it's likely much higher). Lore-wise, Yuuka is implied to be one of the oldest and strongest youkai in Gensokyo. She's very notable powerhouses in the series, next to both Suika, Yukari, Tenshi, and even Reimu. (TL;DR: she's among the strongest in her verse, in the verse in terms of AP.)

By default, Youkai in Gensokyo are entirely comprised of spirit; in short, they possess no biological physicality and are unable to contract things like viruses, poisons, diseases, et cetera. This is further backed up by the fact that 'a single rumour' can empower them, and grant resistances to things that would otherwise be harmful to them. Yuuka, being the notorious menace she is, is maintained by these rumours, much like other youkai who represent their respective urban legends.. Her existence alone is empowered by fame, legends, folklore, et cetera. Apparently, even Reimu has put her down several times. Yet she still lives.

type 8 is combat applicable here, where if it is she likely freezes Yuuka before she can eventually use her mind manip. If it isn't she needs to manually cast Self Revive to keep alive, wich isn't very promising while being showered by Danmaku.
In short, incapacitation probably Anna's only wincon unless there's some hax I'm unaware of. Absolute Zero is going to have an absolute zero effect on her due to her physiology. Like all youkai, she can turn Incorporeal at will through solid structures, much like a phantom or ghost. Keeping her in ice jail isn't going to work, sadly.

Another important note. It's debatably not in her nature to resort to Mind Manipulation, deriving off of how she treats the heroines in LLS and PFoV. Seeing as she prefers blitzing things to death with physical blows, and only really fights for her own entertainment in earlier entries, she's going to be in Anna's face a loooot. And if that doesn't work, she's going to get Master Sparked twice over.

Holding my vote for now. But I'm very confident that this is in Yuuka's favor for Round 2. ( Translated scans sourced form here. )

Does Yuuka have any way to negate Anna's type 8 immortality or incap in case it can be applied to combat? ( it's a temporal rewind type thing that comes from "the player" who views the verse as fiction. )

PC-98 keys and Windows-era keys were pretty much fused after a recent CRT. So now both of Yuuka's keys are the same. I am not sure exactly how those things would affect a thread like this but this means that Yuuka could one-shot BH2 Anna if given the chance. Not that EBF5 is any different, she also gets one shot by low multi Yuuka. But let's discuss if Anna could avoid being one-shotted.
Round 1: While Anna has good experience in dealing with danmaku in Bullet Heaven 2 she's still getting one-shotted by anything that's not plant or eath manipulation related. (like pure magic bullets)
Anna's profile says she has Magical energy absorption. I am pretty sure that could make BH2 Anna immune to Yuuka's attacks.
, with Absolute Zero Limit Breaker being her only out to incap Yuuka through her mid-godly. (That is, if her freeze even lasts 24 hours.) Yuuka also has invisibility and duplication
I could see Yuuka giving Anna lot's of trouble if she turned invisible. I don't think Anna could see Yuuka's physical attacks while she is invisible. But if I remember well, Yuuka has only turned invisible in her good ending of Mystic Square, she has never turned invisible in combat so I think it would be OOC for her to do that. Not only that but it takes her a lot of time to cast that spell that turned her invisible.

and also has Spirit Manipulation that negs baseline soul resist and can in theory also incap with mind manip (wich surprisingly Anna does not resist, she only resists empath manipulation, but given the wording on Yuuka's profile it seems very out of character.)
Anna won't resist those things if she is hit by them. But I am not sure if Yuuka would use mind manipulation in character. She has never mind maniped someone in canon.
I'd say it depends on if Anna's type 8 is combat applicable here, where if it is she likely freezes Yuuka before she can eventually use her mind manip. If it isn't she needs to manually cast Self Revive to keep alive, wich isn't very promising while being showered by Danmaku.
Not gonna lie, I don't know if that type 8 immortality is combat applicable. I played EBF4 and I thought it was just a game mechanic and the players were just breaking the fourth wall.
Round 2: Same as before, but now Anna can use information analysis on Yuuka that tells her resistances/attack types as well as weaknesses
Anna can summon the Scan bot in EBF4. BH2 Anna has the same abilities as she did in EBF4 so she should be able to know Yuuka's resistances and stuff like that in Round 1.
plus depending on her Low 2-C AP it's now no longer a one-shot and she can also gain morale by defending. Wich means it's likely her win here.
EBF5 Anna is low 2-C while Yuuka is 2-C so Yuuka should one shot if she manages to hit Anna
Can EBF members still negate mid-godly through dispel assuming it's magic based?
Nope, they have never negated mid godly regeneration unless I am mistaken. They can only negate mid-low regen.
In short, incapacitation probably Anna's only wincon unless there's some hax I'm unaware of. Absolute Zero is going to have an absolute zero effect on her due to her physiology. Like all youkai, she can turn Incorporeal at will through solid structures, much like a phantom or ghost. Keeping her in ice jail isn't going to work, sadly.
I agree.
Another important note. It's debatably not in her nature to resort to Mind Manipulation, deriving off of how she treats the heroines in LLS and PFoV. Seeing as she prefers blitzing things to death with physical blows, and only really fights for her own entertainment in earlier entries, she's going to be in Anna's face a loooot. And if that doesn't work, she's going to get Master Sparked twice over.

Holding my vote for now. But I'm very confident that this is in Yuuka's favor for Round 2. ( Translated scans sourced form here. )
I think that it would be hard for Yuuka to get near Anna due to her multiple methods of lowering her opponents Evade like Bind for example, which reduces Evade by 40% Anna's Absolute Zero can also reduce evade by 50%
I am pretty sure lowering Evade means you lower the speed of your opponent because of how abilities that lower evade are themed around inducing slowness.
Anna can also reduce Accuracy. Blizzard can reduce Accuracy by 35%, Sand Dune can reduce Accuracy by 55% and Anna summoning a Coal Bat can reduce Accuracy by 30%
Does Yuuka have any way to negate Anna's type 8 immortality or incap in case it can be applied to combat? ( it's a temporal rewind type thing that comes from "the player" who views the verse as fiction. )
Probably by destroying Anna's soul but I am not sure if soul manip can counter type 8 immortality. If Yuuka was acting out of character, she could mind hax Anna.

Anyway, I will make more cases to why I think Anna should still take it.
She has Death inducement (Yuuka could probably revive from it, but it's still a way for Anna to harm Yuuka and bypass the durability gap)
Her magic attacks negate conventional durability (That makes up for the durability gap)
She can lower Yuuka's Evade and Accuracy
She can absorb magical energy

Epic Battle Fantasy 5 Anna could summon the Demon Mirror to turn Invisibility. That status makes her immune to physical attacks but more succeptible to magical attacks. But she has the same abilities as her previous keys, so I believe that with Invisibility, Magical energy absorbtion due to her ebf4 key and her capacity to be immune or absorb bio and earth attacks with her equipment, Anna should be able to take no damage from any physical attack Yuuka throws at her.

Anyway, I am going to sleep, but I believe Anna can weaken Yuuka with magical attacks until she is incapacitated. It's an incredibly close fight that could go either way but I believe Anna would win more times than not and she should be able to win both rounds against Yuuka. Good night everyone.

Can EBF members still negate mid-godly through dispel assuming it's magic based?
Yeah, dispell should be able to stop mid-godly since it's magic based.
By default, Youkai in Gensokyo are entirely comprised of spirit; in short, they possess no biological physicality and are unable to contract things like viruses, poisons, diseases, et cetera. This is further backed up by the fact that 'a single rumour' can empower them, and grant resistances to things that would otherwise be harmful to them. Yuuka, being the notorious menace she is, is maintained by these rumours, much like other youkai who represent their respective urban legends.. Her existence alone is empowered by fame, legends, folklore, et cetera. Apparently, even Reimu has put her down several times. Yet she still lives.

I Know this probably doesn't get mentioned this much in terms most of anna's magic or at least EBF's magic being kinda broad in terms of NPI with Spirts not to mention having to deal with a verse that still has 2018 rust when it comes to mentioning layers but stuff like Absolute zero is still fair game to freeze on a spiritual level if Yuuka doesn't have resistance to that level.

Yeah, dispell should be able to stop mid-godly since it's magic based.
Edit: After looking at EDF spirits; this is a very false comparison for reasons below, and only seems to apply on a mid-low scale regen level. Some more evidence here is needed to back this up, or maybe an example of this being used on another character that has mid-godly regen in the EBF verse.
--------------------

Unfortunately this is a little complicated. Spirit in Touhou is 'Spirit', if that makes sense-- it's a mix of things. 'Spirit' in Touhou is synonymous with a youkai's Stamina, Chi, Magic, the source of her ability to create danmaku, and also her very being-- since Yuuka herself is a being made up of 'Spirit' I'm not so certain this would apply. Her Mid-Godly is derivative from being able to reform upon total destruction, as if she were a mist being blown away in mind, 'spirit', and soul. Her regen is debatably not magic-based, it's 'Spirit'-based and general youkai physiology that even low tiers in the verse have. Magic is just a piece of the pie, but exists nonetheless. Mid-Godly Regen is fundamentally different for this verse than others and is derivative of said physiology. Aside from being able to very quickly regain 'spirit', there's an argument that can be made here that Dispel serve little purpose (I'll expand upon this below). Here's a demonstration of it. Five seconds, wow!

My main concern is that characters in the verse (who are more often than not made up of 'Spirit') can regain said 'Spirit' upon landing hits to their opponents; which Yuuka seems more than capable of doing in the first few moments of this fight. Her strikes are able to absorb projectiles and by extension an opponent's magic and stamina; part of which make up 'spirit'. This effect also applies against her opponent with physical strikes and through physically strangling them. Her Twin Spark is another thing to worry about, seeing as she can pretty much appear out of nowhere and fire it. (I don't know why it isn't mentioned on her profile, but this should be at least comparable to Marisa's Master Spark, giving this attack at least a Planetary Range. Marisa stole this ability from Yuuka after all.)

On top of a unique mobility advantage, given that Anna doesn't have Teleportation; which Yuuka has been distinctly shown to have control over, and performs very frequently (as seen throughout the entirety of Reimu's match with her.). Yuuka can practically come at her from any direction.

I also wanna note that Yuuka has access to what are basically bombs in her Windows Key, probably her only means as compensating for her risk of being incap'd and having her evasion reduced, aside from just teleporting out of the way from an attack. Not to mention that these bombs recharge relatively quickly after purposefully destroying (and absorbing as mentioned) projectiles and enemies energy. These bombs serve as AoE bullet erasers, can instantaneously surround an opponent in danmaku, harm anything in their AoE upon detonation, and have been shown to erase a very diverse variety of danmaku obstacles in PoFV. You can read more about them here.

Yuuka's attacks are going to very likely kill Anna and cover a significant range with her Spellcard Charge AoE's. Getting away to levy an attack is going to be a challenge in and of itself, seeing as how Yuuka can easily close the gap with Teleportation, and not give her any time for reprieve. Coupled with the fact that she mount further pressure with a Duplicate. If Anna can't overcome being taken advantage of with her projectiles or is unable to avoid blows, she'll be in for a rough time.
I Know this probably doesn't get mentioned this much in terms most of anna's magic or at least EBF's magic being kinda broad in terms of NPI with Spirts not to mention having to deal with a verse that still has 2018 rust when it comes to mentioning layers but stuff like Absolute zero is still fair game to freeze on a spiritual level if Yuuka doesn't have resistance to that level.
The page you've linked here mentions that Absolute Zero freezes on an atomic level under the Trivia section, but nothing more to than that extent like you're mentioning. (Seeing as the extent of Anna's soul manipulation is confined to her 'regular attacks' according to her profile.) I'm not entirely sure if Absolute Zero is applicable to being spirit-based, or how that would apply given how this it's strictly called a Limit Break, which isn’t conventionally a ‘regular attack’. According to the wikipage Limitbreaks like Absolute Zero are locked behind prerequisites and in Anna’s EBF5 key, it’s a findable.
———————

For Round 2, I'm voting Windows Yuuka FRA due to a significant AP and Mobility advantage over Anna, on top of having superior Range with Twin Spark.

Last edited:
Edit: After looking at EDF spirits; this is a very false comparison for reasons below, and only seems to apply on a mid-low scale regen level. Some more evidence here is needed to back this up, or maybe an example of this being used on another character that has mid-godly regen in the EBF verse.
EBF2_Legend_VS_Auto-Revive.gif

Auto-life is the status effect that has the mid-godly regen on it, I know it's weird cause Akron has mid-godly from Dispell from a universal use type of scailing.
--------------------

Unfortunately this is a little complicated. Spirit in Touhou is 'Spirit', if that makes sense-- it's a mix of things. 'Spirit' in Touhou is synonymous with a youkai's Stamina, Chi, Magic, the source of her ability to create danmaku, and also her very being-- since Yuuka herself is a being made up of 'Spirit' I'm not so certain this would apply. Her Mid-Godly is derivative from being able to reform upon total destruction, as if she were a mist being blown away in mind, 'spirit', and soul. Her regen is debatably not magic-based, it's 'Spirit'-based and general youkai physiology that even low tiers in the verse have. Magic is just a piece of the pie, but exists nonetheless. Mid-Godly Regen is fundamentally different for this verse than others and is derivative of said physiology. Aside from being able to very quickly regain 'spirit', there's an argument that can be made here that Dispel serve little purpose (I'll expand upon this below). Here's a demonstration of it. Five seconds, wow!

My main concern is that characters in the verse (who are more often than not made up of 'Spirit') can regain said 'Spirit' upon landing hits to their opponents; which Yuuka seems more than capable of doing in the first few moments of this fight. Her strikes are able to absorb projectiles and by extension an opponent's magic and stamina; part of which make up 'spirit'. This effect also applies against her opponent with physical strikes and through physically strangling them. Her Twin Spark is another thing to worry about, seeing as she can pretty much appear out of nowhere and fire it. (I don't know why it isn't mentioned on her profile, but this should be at least comparable to Marisa's Master Spark, giving this attack at least a Planetary Range. Marisa stole this ability from Yuuka after all.)

On top of a unique mobility advantage, given that Anna doesn't have Teleportation; which Yuuka has been distinctly shown to have control over, and performs very frequently (as seen throughout the entirety of Reimu's match with her.). Yuuka can practically come at her from any direction.

Dealing with people who bend time and space to teleport on top of you really isn't a big deal.

Well then, if Anna can negate Yuuka's revive with dispel then she has a good method of killing Yuuka. But I don't think Anna would use that in character since Yuuka looks like a human and I am pretty sure Anna has never killed a human before. I mean, she spared Lance who is a fascist that was destroying her village, I am pretty sure she would be merciful against a random human-like character she encounters.

Anna still has experience fighting people who teleport, though I must say that I don't think Yuuka would teleport in Anna's face in character. She seems to just teleport just to shoot somewhere else.

I must also say that Anna is experienced with fighting 5 enemies at once by herself, so duplication won't cause lots of issues for Anna.

I must admit that Yuuka's bombs could cause lots of issues for Anna, not only could they easily get rid of Anna's summons and attacks but they could also be an AOE one-shot against Anna.

It would take one hit for Yuuka to win and thanks to her bombs, she has a reliable way to get close to Anna, avoid her debuffs, avoid her debuffs and abilities, and one-shot her. Now, I believe Yuuka would win more times than not, but I think it's close.

But I don't think Anna would use that in character since Yuuka looks like a human and I am pretty sure Anna has never killed a human before.
Except all of Anna’s actions are done by the player themselves, even if they go against her own morals.

I must admit that Yuuka's bombs could cause lots of issues for Anna, not only could they easily get rid of Anna's summons and attacks but they could also be an AOE one-shot against Anna.
Anna’s bomb in Bullet Heaven 2 does the same thing, albeit she’s weaker

Anyways, EBF was meant to get upgraded to 2-C, but since Yuuka also has a 2-C in her tier, we can still do this match. Though, it’s clear that Yuuka has the AP advantage.

Except all of Anna’s actions are done by the player themselves, even if they go against her own morals.
Fair enough, then Anna could probably cast insta death attacks, magic attacks and then use dispel to kill Yuuka.
Anna’s bomb in Bullet Heaven 2 does the same thing, albeit she’s weaker

Anyways, EBF was meant to get upgraded to 2-C, but since Yuuka also has a 2-C in her tier, we can still do this match. Though, it’s clear that Yuuka has the AP advantage.
I see, but I doubt it would affect Yuuka's attacks a lot since Yuuka has a higher AP. I don't think Anna's bombs will harm Yuuka's proyectiles as much as Yuuka's bombs would one-shot Anna and her proyectiles.

I must also mention that Anna can spam her limit breaks by eating Chili peppers and Chili sauce.
So she could theoretically spam or quickly activate Absolute zero to slow down Yuuka

Fair enough, then Anna could probably cast insta death attacks, magic attacks and then use dispel to kill Yuuka.
Yuuka is resistant to Death Manipulation. All respective high-tiers in Yuuka's verse can survive being near Yuyuko, who can pretty much kill things by merely being near her. Death-based attacks aren't going to be very effective here. I also wanna note here that Yuyuko's death manipulation is stated to ignore durability distinctly, so the two here are not as equivalent.

It would be funny if Yuuka spoke to the Player via her Fourth Wall Breaking. She even did so to the Player in Mystic Square, after getting a bad ending. Pretty much blaming them for not playing good.

Overall, Yuuka's wincon here is brute force and tenacity. Her blows from physical and danmaku-based attacks are capable of absorbing Anna's magic and stamina. Anna doesn't wanna be hit by Yuuka or else it will be pretty much over. Even with Anna's resources, you're giving Yuuka a means to drag this on and by extension regain power spent in this fight by absorbing magic. Yuuka's bombs are consistently shown to convert attacks into Spirit in POFV, which she can absorb to regain power and stamina from.

Last edited:
Very well, I am leaning towards Yuuka. Anna has ways of harming Yuuka and killing her with her durability negating Magic attacks and Dispel but Yuuka can avoid her attacks with teleportation, turning into mist and bombs. I can see Anna getting lucky and landing some magic attacks, landing debuff-inducing abilities, and self-revives. But realistically gets more chances to hit Anna and win.

Yuuka is resistant to Death Manipulation. All respective high-tiers in Yuuka's verse can survive being near Yuyuko, who can pretty much kill things by merely being near her. Death-based attacks aren't going to be very effective here. I also wanna note here that Yuyuko's death manipulation is stated to ignore durability distinctly, so the two here are not as equivalent.

It would be funny if Yuuka spoke to the player via her Fourth Wall Breaking. She even did so to the Player in Mystic Square, after getting a bad ending. Pretty much blaming them for not playing good.
Fully upgraded Annihilate, an instant death on hit limit break has 150% death chance (Anna can use this in EBF 4 and 5, both games she is in), which feels like it should count as resistance negation to a degree.

Looking back at Anna and other EBF character profiles, they could use a crt which I might do after getting the Lobotomy Corporation true ending instead of immediately moving on to Library of Ruina. Might just replay the EBF series on Epic since it adds stuff that npcs can definitely do or have and I have only done normal difficulty. Noticed all of the party's profiles use Matt as a base, have almost no justifications, have outright wrong or questionable stuff, and plenty of missing stuff just like many Touhou character profiles. Although PM stuff is more interesting and I love their stuff more than the EBF series.

Fully upgraded Annihilate, an instant death on hit limit break has 150% death chance (Anna can use this in EBF 4 and 5, both games she is in), which feels like it should count as resistance negation to a degree.
With how EBF mechanics work, wouldn't Yuuka's Death Inducement resistance be 100% Death resistance with the mechanics of EBF? Then Anna would probably have 50% chance to instantly kill Yuuka
Looking back at Anna and other EBF character profiles, they could use a crt which I might do after getting the Lobotomy Corporation true ending instead of immediately moving on to Library of Ruina. Might just replay the EBF series on Epic since it adds stuff that npcs can definitely do or have and I have only done normal difficulty. Noticed all of the party's profiles use Matt as a base, have almost no justifications, have outright wrong or questionable stuff, and plenty of missing stuff just like many Touhou character profiles. Although PM stuff is more interesting and I love their stuff more than the EBF series.
What's PM?

I was actually doing a sandbox on revising the characters on a CRT that was agreed upon. I’m also planning on adding much more to them on a later CRT, which includes re-adding the pre-EBF keys.

With how EBF mechanics work, wouldn't Yuuka's Death Inducement resistance be 100% Death resistance with the mechanics of EBF? Then Anna would probably have 50% chance to instantly kill Yuuka

What's PM?
Yeah I think 50% chance to kill Yuuka or anyone else without layers of death manipulation resistance or baseline resistance is fair

Project Moon (Group that made Lobotomy Corporation, Library of Ruina, and Limbus Company along with other stuff in their stuffs universe)

EBF looks like an amazing verse tbh.

It should get some revisions and CRT's to accommodate the item utilities that these characters have. A verse page where Items are explained would be nice as well, alongside maybe an optional equipment key.
It is, just wish it wasn't cursed with hiatus status

A lot of factors, most of ebf5 addons like 2-C stuff aren't in a main ebf5 CRT yet. Their still in a 2021 thread for resistance negation for the devourer.
EBF profiles have a ton of stuff missing besides justifications. Some notable things that come to mind are:

Matt and Anna plot manipulation (Matt during EBF 4 ending saying he convinced the developer to add new game+ and Anna making herself the main character instead of Matt for EBF 4, and I mean this by a piece of dialogue she has and not Anna being the first playable character in the game)

Nothing comes to mind for Natalie

Lance social influencing (He gathered people to his side in both EBF 2 and 5)

NoLegs missing a ton of stuff from previous games (Sure he wasn’t playable, but he did help in stuff like Akron and Lance’s defeat)

Akron void manipulation (EBF 3 opening scene mentions him making a void)

Godcat information analysis resistance (Scanning doesn’t work at first on her)

The Glitch corruption type 1( See: Every glitch area)

The Devourer resistance negation (Cosmic Gigalith passive erasure did nothing to the party, but the Devourer could start to erase them even though it was over time)

And EBF 5 new game+ possibly 4d or 5d party (Could fight and even capture the Devourer after reaching the players higher dimension, which could mean the players dimension or a higher dimension of the players)

Last edited:
Back