• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hopefuly this is not stomp like my previous match with Akame,now begin the fight!!

-Place located in imperial palace (night)

-Ennodzuno Akame is used

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed equalized

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Akameprof
Cutest assassin ever?

Serenity
This is Cutest assassin ever too.

VS

-Hassan of Serenity : 0

-Akame : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

I say probably keep the speed unequalized to make it more interesting, since AgK and Fate are pretty close in speed (292+ vs 235+)

I know Akame definitely ain't resisting Hassan's poison that kills with a touch, but can Hassan say the same to Murasame?

Also Akame is the type to start the fight by inflicting a small scratch on the target, although if Hassan resists it she can always switch to the more violent option of slicing the target's limbs or head from the body.

The setting also makes both girls' stealth an interesting advantage

Akame's stamina is an issue for her though.

Overall currently Hassan high-diff from me

Hassan of Serenity's stealth is superior though.

Her stealth is so good she can walk around in a crowd in broad daylight while holding a dead body and no one would notice.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmnnnn

Don't see how Akame takes this, tossing my vote to Hassan

Considering that Hassan's Instant Kill Ability actually seems to have AoE and is instantly lethal when being touched, I believe Hassan should win this.

Yeah, but as far I know, Muramasas range is not big enough to wipe out an entire army. From what I can find out, Assassins however, is. Apparently she can spread her instakill poison into the air >.>

And hitting Assassin will be very hard with that sword too, considering not being hit and being stealthy are the Strenghs of that class.

Reppuzan said:
Her stealth is so good she can walk around in a crowd in broad daylight while holding a dead body and no one would notice.
Please tell me you're making this up. OvO

I should bring up for the sake of fairness that Hassan's stealth will drop significantly once she moves to make her attack, but not so much that someone without enhanced senses will easily pick up.

Theglassman12 said:
Reppuzan said:
Please tell me you're making this up. OvO

I think it happend from Prototype Fragments when she carried the body of Tatsumi Kitano when she killed him.

@Glassman

It's via scaling from Jack the Ripper.

They both have A+ Rank Presence Concealment and Jack followed her "Mom" down a crowded street while carrying the dead body of the mage she killed without anyone noticing.

Jesus Christ. This is just borderline Invisibility if they cannot be seen when carrying a dead body.

@Glassman

It's the signature trait of Assassin-class Servants after all.

The Hassans cannot be detected via the natural superhuman senses of Servants, who are at least ten times better than even the finest humans at the bare minimum. Even Archer, who can accurately snipe someone at 4 km away, wouldn't be able to notice a Hassan sneaking up on them until the moment they launch their attack. They couldn't be detected through killing intent or by detecting magical energy.

Hassan of Serenity's stealth will drop as soon as she makes her move to attack, but by that point she'll have already touched Akame to end the fight.

I don't know if this is a mismatch.

Given that speed is equalized, Akame might have a chance to counterattack at the moment Hassan reaches for her due to her stealth dropping rapidly at that point.

If I remember right, Serenity can spread her poison to the air, and it's said she used it to killed an army iirc. Since both are bloodlusted, Serenity wouldn't care about keeping people safe so there's also that. In Prototype, she has Poison Resistance as a skill, but she doesn't have it in FGO, probably because the NP already give her Poison Resistance. As Fake Assassin from Strange Fake have the NP and is also poison resistance.

Back