• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mu-Won vs Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)

Bump!

I have finished reading Akame ga Kill, and while it was really good, I have some questions about the skill stuff.

First, why do we assume Susanoo trained for 2000 years when he has an unknown period of him being asleep? We can't just magically assume he trained for 2000 years if we don't know the period he was asleep for.

And two, why tf are there so many arrows in the skill scaling chain? IIRC, even when Drug-Boosted Akame defeated Esdeath, it definitely doesn't warrant that many arrows in your scaling chain.

Also, Jin has an enhanced Analytic stuff that can detect absolutely everything, and it's better than an ability that can see your next move simply by seeing your gaze and muscle twitches.

And two, why tf are there so many arrows in the skill scaling chain? IIRC, even when Drug-Boosted Akame defeated Esdeath, it definitely doesn't warrant that many arrows in your scaling chain.
i think he did for emphasis he wanted to make clear how much are above them and he exagerated with the arrows

Now that I think about, you're probably right.

Though, even excluding that, I still don't understand why we assume Susanoo is 2000 years in experience? That should definitely be on his intelligence section.

Also Susanoo lacks any scan on the power and abilities section, jesus. Actually, matter of fact, most profiles seem to lack any scans. I'll probably need to make CRTs for them.

Now that I think about, you're probably right.

Though, even excluding that, I still don't understand why we assume Susanoo is 2000 years in experience? That should definitely be on his intelligence section.

Also Susanoo lacks any scan on the power and abilities section, jesus. Actually, matter of fact, most profiles seem to lack any scans. I'll probably need to make CRTs for them.
told you the profiles sucks,

Back