• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mu-Won vs Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Might as well do it now.

Both High 7-A, Akame is in Ennoodzuno Mode

Speed Equalized

Sba

Jin Mu-Won : 1

Akame (Akame ga Kill!) : 2

Incon: 0

Jin's scaling: <=2.57 Gigatons, 3.7 Gigatons with One Focus

Akame: Heavily upscales from 1.2 Gigatons.

Let's dew this

Last edited:
Might as well start this myself.

What's Akame's AP?
Jins AP is 1.9 megatons, and he's far higher with his ability, One Focus, which was able to one shot someone slightly stronger than him.

And also, what's Akame's best skill feat?

Jin managed to defeat a shit ton of trained assassins and warriors, like huge fking groups without getting scratched once, and has an ability specifically for destroy blades and stuff. Not to mention, he took down one of the strongest and skilled martial artists in the world, and eventually one shotted him.

Also, if Akame even manages to hold his sword, or gets his sword stuck inside of her, she'll get mind controlled and incapped.

If she's baseline, then Jin has the ap advantage, and I'd reckon she'd get one shotted if he used one focus.

Granted, how do we treat one shots in matches? If character A is 1 Megaton, and so is character B, but character A managed to one shot someone from his verse who's comparable to him, would he also be able to one shot character B?

If she's baseline, then Jin has the ap advantage, and I'd reckon she'd get one shotted if he used one focus.

Granted, how do we treat one shots in matches? If character A is 1 Megatron, and so is character B, but character A managed to one shot someone from his verse who's comparable to him, would he also be able to one shot character B?

So, from what I understood, Jin wouldn't necessarily one shot Akame due to the one shot rule.

But it will only be >>>1.9 Megatons, so it would still hurt a lot.

you know i always tought about this matchup, but in all honesty i really had enough of Akame ga kill matches when the people know next to nothing about the series,
plus the profiles need a serious revision, like abilities that needs to be added etc...

about skill feats Akame has probably the best ones, infact her intelligence section would be Gifted, Genius in Combat

but seriously, while i found this match absolutely interesting, you chose the worst time to do that

Also Akame isn't either baseline or 1 megaton, she scale to characters that could tank a 2,66 megaton explosion

From the calc I'm seeing, didn't she get heavily injured or smth? It seems like Akame would backscale from 2.66 megatons.

Actually no, from the verse page itself, it says MoS akame just scales higher than 900 kilotons calc, aka making her baseline

I know, but the verse page says that:

However, idk which one to use, so If she's 2.6 megatons, then she holds a bit of AP advantage.
yeah that was a very old calc,
this calc is new, made this year
Mine infact should'n even be high 7-C but straight up low 7-B as well
that's how outdated is the verse

Damn. Still, shouldn't surface area shit be applied to that explosion calc?

Regardless, I'll assume she's = 2.66 megatons.
Jin upscales from a 1.91 megatons calc, since he did the at the start of the series, and he got massively more powerful from there.

Also, why would Akame be more skilled than Jin? The dude took down massive amounts of assassins and warriors without even getting scratched once, and took down one of the most skilled martial artists in the world.

Also, why would Akame be more skilled than Jin? The dude took down massive amounts of assassins and warriors without even getting scratched once, and took down one of the most skilled martial artists in the world.
i said that IN THE SERIES Akame has the best and most skill feats , and that she should be Gifted, Genius in combat
not that she is more skilled than Jin,
tough i will talk later about this, now its sleep time,
see ya later

Granted, how do we treat one shots in matches? If character A is 1 Megaton, and so is character B, but character A managed to one shot someone from his verse who's comparable to him, would he also be able to one shot character B?
Yes, that would mean he one shots.

Here is the calc
And how do anyone fully scales to it. Unless that person you talking about was literally hugging the bomb/at the very center of the explosion, nobody scales to the full yield. I can't remember anyone doing that... yeah, no one was hugging the bomb, they were all far away from the center. You have to apply surface area as Rikimarox2 said, even the one who created the calc and calc group member said the same

And how do anyone fully scales to it. Unless that person you talking about was literally hugging the bomb/at the very center of the explosion, nobody scales to the full yield. I can't remember anyone doing that... yeah, no one was hugging the bomb, they were all far away from the center. You have to apply surface area as Rikimarox2 said, even the one who created the calc and calc group member said the same
i didn't do the calc, maybe we should ask to him to do the calc for the characters

If we do apply Surface area, the result would be a lot lower than 2 megatons. So, I believe it's best to just assume she's 1 megaton.

Really? From different threads that I got, It seems we just treat it as an ap advantage, and not One Shot territory. Is there like a thread where it addresses stuff like this?
I made a qa thread about this and pretty much everyone confirmed this. Also I've seen many smart dudes confirm this and pretty much no one denys this.

Aha I see, then if she's 1 megaton, Jin pretty much one-shots if he decides to use One Focus.

i sensed a smirk right now when you wrote that
Damn straight.

Anyways, here's the calc I just did on a whim.

The explosion power is 2.6 megatons, or 2660000 tons of tnt, and assuming leone was at least 2 meter away from the explosion then...

I (Intensity of the explosion) = (2660000 Tons of TNT) / (4π((2m)^2))

I = 52919.0185781 tons of TNT.

Now, we multiply it with the surface area of a normal dude, which according to our page, is 0.68 m2

52919.0185781 x 0.68 = 35,984.932633108 tons of tnt, or 35 kiloton of tnt. That's how much they tanked. At least, that's how it should be according to what I heard.

So yeah, considering they have a calc where she got 900 kilotons or smth, Its common sense for us to just not use the 2.6 megaton explosion stuff, and just assume she's 1 megaton.

Regardless, assuming she's 1 Megaton, Jin has an almost 2x ap advantage. However, Akame could still one shot him if she cuts him, even a small cut would do.

But Jin could also just... dodge, and one shot her with One Focus. That, or the fact that he's incredibly skilled, and if he's more skilled, I believe he would still win even without One Focus.

Well, this thread's ded.

Anyways, the only chance I can see Akame winning here is if she slightly grazes him, but that brings me to an important question.

Did Akame ever take down a skilled martial artist/artists, or dudes who could take armies by themselves, etc etc...?

Well, this thread's ded.

Anyways, the only chance I can see Akame winning here is if she slightly grazes him, but that brings me to an important question.

Did Akame ever take down a skilled martial artist/artists, or dudes who could take armies by themselves, etc etc...?
Yes, Esdeath the strongest character of the series, for example
also if Jin Mu-Won is going to be high 7-A then this thread should be closed,

Yes, Esdeath the strongest character of the series, for example
also if Jin Mu-Won is going to be high 7-A then this thread should be closed,
Did Esdeath take groups of skilled assassins or an extremely skilled martial artist who trained all of their life? Are there any scans for it?

Also, if Jin does become High 7A, then we'll just change Akame to High 7A as well.

... Okay? Good night I suppose.

Anyways, Jin still has Air burst attacks and etc... So, it will probably be useful if he wanted to evade Akame's attacks.

Back