• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rocking the Empire's Strongest! (Mega Man vs. Esdeath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It took merely a few seconds for the futuristic cityscape Rock knew to turn into a frozen wasteland. A seemingly impossible event, but one suspected by his creator, Dr. Light, to be another scheme by the ever-conniving Dr. Wily. Hesitant, but determined to save everyone that he can, Rock donned his battle armor, taking on the mantle of Mega Man once more, and teleported to the location where the ice seemingly had come from.

Upon arriving, he failed to see his fated archenemy. Rather, a woman with long, blue hair sat on a throne forged from ice. She glanced at the young man clad in blue, and a slight smile formed on her lips. "There you are," she said coolly with a sneer. "I was wondering when the champion of this strange land would appear. Had you taken any longer, and I would have likely personally slaughtered a quarter of your total population, and then another, and so on before you showed your face." She stood up and brandished her rapier in one swift movement. "But now that is no longer necessary. As once I make you my dog, all will gladly drop to their knees and pledge their loyalty to me."

At once Rock knew that this would not be like his normal battles against Dr. Wily, and without hesitation pointed his Mega Buster at the woman. Her demented grimace grew even further upon seeing Mega Man's determination despite the danger in front of him. "Excellent! Very good! Perhaps this will be even more fun than I thought. I just can't wait before I make you beg at my feet. Now, kneel!"

In the blue corner, we have Mega Man from the franchise of the same name, and in the red corner, we have Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill!

mega_man_classic.png

esdeath-17.jpg

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Mega Man is allowed the help of his Helpers, and there will be no other outside help for either character.
  • This battle takes place in the 21st century city that Mega Man calls home, giving him the obvious home advantage.
  • Both characters are restricted to their High 6-C powers and abilities, with Mega Man having access to all possible equipment available to him.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• Blue Bomber: 0
  • Ice Queen: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

sorry to ruin this Starter, but the AKG verse will go through a complete revision in some weeks/possible next month, so the match can't continue

sorry to ruin this Starter, but the AKG verse will go through a complete revision in some weeks/possible next month, so the match can't continue
Are they gonna get upgraded? This looks like it could have been pretty fun.

Didn't we do this match already? Pretty sure Rock already won it. And with the Mystery Tanks being considered as a way of transmutation as well as his spare bodies being canon, it's rendered a stomp.

Didn't we do this match already? Pretty sure Rock already won it. And with the Mystery Tanks being considered as a way of transmutation as well as his spare bodies being canon, it's rendered a stomp.
Honestly megaman has too many wincons. rainflush, Gravity hold, ice slasher having higher upscaling from that -200°C (colder than the dark side of the moon), etc. It's pretty one sided.

Honestly, I saw two characters with comparable AP and who sounded like a fun match to make together.

So it does make me sad that so many people have brushed it off as a foregone conclusion, and that's not counting the apparent upcoming revisions to AGK which ruins this entirely.

Sorry, I suppose. I'll lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back