• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mu-Won vs Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)

So, since now Jin mu won is high 7-A, you can either chose to change Akame key to the last the Ennozuno mode,
or close the thread

warning, if you chose to continue the thread, i will call my homies

So the fight now becomes whether Akame can get a cut in before she exhausts herself with Ennozuno mode
How long can she fight in this mode?

Also, if it helps, Jin can unleash air bursts from simply unleashing his sword, and can make tornados (Albeit purple-ass tornados)

Much shorter than her base stamina. Due to this Akame will be on the offensive through the fight and do everything in her power to get a scratch
So, like a few minutes or so? Her profile has her at Very high for being able to fight despite being... slashed and pierced? Getting slashed and pierced warrants Very High stamina? Hot damn.

Regardless, is her stamina the only thing that gets weakened in this state? Like, her speed and everything else are normal?

Well so the question is can Akame nick him? Well yes Jin mu won is also extremely skilled I would say if not more than Akame but we'll this fight is kind of well a bit off, as he has nothing against the curse

Doesn't really have anything got the curse, however due to skill, and the AP advantage, as well as some air bursts attacks and his 3.7 gigaton attack, I'd honestly believe he can take her out before she could nick him.

Not to mention the stamina problem stuff.

Granted, I might be a biased ****. How long is her stamina duration exactly?

Okay first of All, i would like to apologize to Riki i said Akame upscale to 1,2 gigaton but to be honest she is more likely far higher than that,
basically the 1,2 gigaton calc scale for a casual attack from Base Shikoutazer a big robot, and then this robot have a transformation, wich put him far above his previous strengh,
Tatsumi in the 5th armor, one-shot this robot, then has another transformation, the Tyrant form, wich put him far above his previus strengh too,
Esdeath, when Ice storm is active, one-shotted Tatsumi new transformation,
Akame Ennozuno scale equal to Ice Storm Esdeath and in the end Killed her meaning she is >>>1,2 gigaton

about Skill again Akame is the skillest character in the series, fighting since a young age, more or less 7 or 10, and she killed some of the skillest people in the series, like Mera the best Assassin of her clan, Gozuki Akame's father, and the one who tought her killing tecniques, and most importantly Esdeath Herself the strongest character of the series, who can solo armies with ease, as an hobby, and can spam ice attacks. and these people have more combat experience than Akame and still she killed by herself.

Now, about the opponent: first of all if Mu-Won is even only grazed by the sword, he's dead,
his air attacks can easily be dodged by her, since she is used to dodge Danmaku attacks, Like Run feathers, Or Esdeath Ice attacks
about the Finger Shattering tecnicque, that would absolutely a mistake to use it, since even if Murasame is broken, the sword still can use the curse, like Mu-Won use it, breaking the sword, Akame, in the same time, counter by utilizing the remain part of it to stab him, and he's dead, this is excatly what allowed Akame to kill Esdeath
about One Focus, as with the air attacks, Akame can just dodge it, since even in base Akame can do high jumps, but not just dodging with high jumps, lets be clear

about her stamina, is more than enough for a fight, and about that Akame can still live after the drawback of the Ennozuno mode,
basically after the mode is finished, the curse marks that she has, cause pain in all over the body continuosly, and she can still move and live and fight
so yeah Akame has an immense Pain tolerance

so for these reasons i vote Akame

Okay first of All, i would like to apologize to Riki i said Akame upscale to 1,2 gigaton but to be honest she is more likely far higher than that,
basically the 1,2 gigaton calc scale for a casual attack from Base Shikoutazer a big robot, and then this robot have a transformation, wich put him far above his previous strengh,
Tatsumi in the 5th armor, one-shot this robot, then has another transformation, the Tyrant form, wich put him far above his previus strengh too,
Esdeath, when Ice storm is active, one-shotted Tatsumi new transformation,
Akame Ennozuno scale equal to Ice Storm Esdeath and in the end Killed her meaning she is >>>1,2 gigaton
Ah, very well then. However, I'm still not sure if that would be >> Jin's ap, considering 3% away from Large Mountain level+, so I'd still say he has an AP advantage here. Granted, I don't know how it works when it comes to AP, so I'll just assume they are equal.
about Skill again Akame is the skillest character in the series, fighting since a young age, more or less 7 or 10, and she killed some of the skillest people in the series, like Mera the best Assassin of her clan, Gozuki Akame's father, and the one who tought her killing tecniques, and most importantly Esdeath Herself the strongest character of the series, who can solo armies with ease, as an hobby, and can spam ice attacks. and these people have more combat experience than Akame and still she killed by herself.
While that is impressive, Jin was able to defeat one of the strongest and skilled martial artists in the entire world. Whilst It might not seem that impressive at first, it should be noted that they mastered multiple martial arts. Not to mention, Jin was able to defeat an old master martial artists who trained presumably trained for a **** ton of time, incredibly easily, and one of his attack straight up broke that man's will to fight. When I mean easily, I mean the old man couldn't even touch his clothes. That old man is a master martial artist, and he couldn't even touch Jin, who was toying with him the entire time.

That old man's disciples are the first generation of the gong-dong monastery, which are one of the greatest sects of the Just faction, aka, extremely god-damn skilled. And he defeated them all, even when they all attacked him at once, they didn't even brush the seam of his clothes.

How exactly skilled they are? Well, a group of extremely skilled martial artists think they are no match for those disciples, and only their leader can take them on.

Oh, and, did I mention he defeated them all with the SHEATHE OF HIS BLADE.
Also, let's not forget that Jo, a martial artist who is even above the master martial artist Old man, said that Jin's movements are hard to follow, and they are like shadows and aren't able to know what he'll do next.
Now, about the opponent: first of all if Mu-Won is even only grazed by the sword, he's dead,
his air attacks can easily be dodged by her, since she is used to dodge Danmaku attacks, Like Run feathers, Or Esdeath Ice attacks
about the Finger Shattering tecnicque, that would absolutely a mistake to use it, since even if Murasame is broken, the sword still can use the curse, like Mu-Won use it, breaking the sword, Akame, in the same time, counter by utilizing the remain part of it to stab him, and he's dead, this is excatly what allowed Akame to kill Esdeath
about One Focus, as with the air attacks, Akame can just dodge it, since even in base Akame can do high jumps, but not just dodging with high jumps, lets be clear
For the record, his wind pressure attack isn't Danmaku. It's a full-on AOE attack that pushes enemies away with wind pressure alone. He could also create tornados that made a master of martial artists will to fight literally break. He also has a bunch of other AOE attacks that knock away opponents.

Also, about that sword-shattering part, I'm kinda confused. When you said she can utilize the broken blades to fight against Jin, wouldn't that still make it easier for Jin? She won't be fighting with a real sword, but rather remnants of it.

Also, if by any chance that the blade of Jin gets stuck inside her, or she grabs it, it's over for her since it will paralyze her entire body, and mind control her.

As for One Focus, fair enough, I guess? I mean he could still just knock her into the air, and use it to slash her, but that's not that likely.
about her stamina, is more than enough for a fight, and about that Akame can still live after the drawback of the Ennozuno mode,
basically after the mode is finished, the curse marks that she has, cause pain in all over the body continuosly, and she can still move and live and fight
so yeah Akame has an immense Pain tolerance
so for these reasons i vote Akame
Yeah, okay. But I believe him damaging her would probably make the process of her stamina loss even faster, and sure, she can still fight after Enoozuno mode goes away, but she'd definitely be weaker than before.

Also, apparently, OP can vote on their own thread, so I'm voting Jin FRA. Oh, and I counted your vote.

Last edited:
Also, about that sword-shattering part, I'm kinda confused. When you said she can utilize the broken blades to fight against Jin, wouldn't that still make it easier for Jin? She won't be fighting with a real sword, but rather remnants of it.
not excatly fight, but more like the moment he shatter the sword, she utilize what remain to stab/graze him,

also since he requires his fingers to do that tecnique, Akame could still using against him, by grazing him when she do the move
Also, if by any chance that the blade of Jin gets stuck inside her, or she grabs it, it's over for her since it will paralyze her entire body, and mind control her.
Akame won't do that, grab the sword i mean, and she defintetly will evitate to be hit by it

not excatly fight, but more like the moment he shatter the sword, she utilize what remain to stab/graze him,

also since he requires his fingers to do that tecnique, Akame could still using against him, by grazing him when she do the move
I highly doubt that Jin will let that happen, honestly. And I'm pretty sure he'll still be able to defend against a broken sword.
Akame won't do that, grab the sword i mean, and she defintetly will evitate to be hit by it
I mean, from what I'm understanding here, you seem to think that she won't get hit/struck by Jin's sword, which I highly doubt considering the skill difference.

Though, if she doesn't grab it, then his only chance of paralyzing her is with striking the sword inside her.

to skill i would say they have the same, MAYBE Jin could be a little higher, but not that much, and Akame still killed characters much more skilled than her
Do you happen to have scans, or at least the chapters where her skill feats were demonstrated? Because, with all due respect, I honestly see Jin being quite a lot higher than her considering he absolutely fodderized dudes who presumably trained for FAR longer than Akame and anyone she has killed, and has multiple martial arts under their belt, and yet they couldn't even touch the seam of his clothes.

They were martial arts MASTERS. I assume Esdeath is the most skilled person in the entire Akame Ga Kill series? If so, what chapters were her skills demonstrated, and has she ever defeat extremely skilled martial art masters? And did Akame ever toy with anyone as skilled as the dudes Jin fought?

Also, he defeated two martial arts users who are laughably above the dudes Jin fodderized, so...

Not to mention, those dudes, despite being so skilled, still couldn't predict Jin's next movement or attack, and have a hard time keeping up with his skill.

So, the skill scaling for Jin is:

Jin > Martial Arts Masters >>>>> The old man he fodderized, who was a master himself >>> The old man's disciples >> Extremely trained mercenaries who are really skilled at martial arts and can take on groups of trained warriors and assassins.

Well, according to another thread, Upscaling just doesn't matter if the opponent has a set value above their own, even if they massively upscale above it.

It feels wrong tbh, but it means Jin is 2x stronger, so winning for him is easier now.

Now, I wish this thread gets more attraction :c

I don't really see how she'll nick him considering a bunch of trained martial artists and a martial master couldn't even touch him, but counted.

Akame is also fairly trained, i can also give you a long scaling train in skills from agk and akame stands at the top
Would appreciate it, actually.

It's just that from what I have seen, none of them really come close to Jin in terms of skill, since I don't think they've effortlessly defeated any martial arts master who trained for a ****-ton of time.

Also, scans would be appreciated, if possible.

also, i would like to say something:
after this match, please i would like that you guys stop to put Akame in versus matches for a while,
like i said in some threads, the profiles needs a serious revision, when i saw them, i was laughing at how bad and incomplete they are,
i'm not ordering you, lets be clear, i just want that you understand, that people don't know anything about the series, and still use these characters in the matches, and the people knowledgeble about the series are either a few or can't spend too much on versus matches
please undestand my request

also, i would like to say something:
after this match, please i would like that you guys stop to put Akame in versus matches for a while,
like i said in some threads, the profiles needs a serious revision, when i saw them, i was laughing at how bad and incomplete they are,
i'm not ordering you, lets be clear, i just want that you understand, that people don't know anything about the series, and still use these characters in the matches, and the people knowledgeble about the series are either a few or can't spend too much on versus matches
please undestand my request
Its cool, I mean the only match I have for the entire AGK series was just akame vs Jin, I'm not really interested in putting any other character against her.

Normal empire soldiers are trained for years <<<<<<<< royal guards <<<<<<<Bos tatsumi <<<<<<<< bos akame one shotted him <<< Susanoo <<<<< valley arc esdeath <<<<<< ISCIC esdeath <<<< drug boosted akame

Normal empire soldiers are trained for years <<<<<<<< royal guards <<<<<<<Bos tatsumi <<<<<<<< bos akame one shotted him <<< Susanoo <<<<< valley arc esdeath <<<<<< ISCIC esdeath <<<< drug boosted akame
...What's up with those many arrows? I definitely gonna need some citation here. I recall watching AGK (The anime only, so if the manga is different, ignore this), and I definitely don't recall that much of a skill difference.

Are the royal guards just laughably above the normal empire soldiers in skill (Not ap) that they can defeat them without anyone ever touching their clothes? Because that's what Jin did.

Did they EVER effortlessly beat someone in skill who has trained for decades? AP I can understand, but this seems rather... off.

What chapters did those feats happen? If the manga version is that different from the anime version, I'm honestly willing to just read the manga to see it (Also, what's the best site for accurate translation?)

Who knows, I might be able to help fix the profiles if they are that bad.

Last edited:
If the manga version is that different from the anime version, I'm honestly willing to just read the manga to see it (Also, what's the best site for accurate translation?)
Yep, its really different from the anime, and far better and fuller, i suggest you Mangasee

also Susanoo, is a human Teigu, basically a weapon in the form of a human, and he has a combat experience of at least 1000 years,
and Base Esdeath completely defeated him, even when he was using his tranformation

Unrelated that much, but I've finished reading a few chapters now, and damn this shit is better than I thought. Would probably be awhile before I comment again on this thread.

...What's up with those many arrows? I definitely gonna need some citation here. I recall watching AGK (The anime only, so if the manga is different, ignore this), and I definitely don't recall that much of a skill difference.

Are the royal guards just laughably above the normal empire soldiers in skill (Not ap) that they can defeat them without anyone ever touching their clothes? Because that's what Jin did.

Did they EVER effortlessly beat someone in skill who has trained for decades? AP I can understand, but this seems rather... off.

What chapters did those feats happen? If the manga version is that different from the anime version, I'm honestly willing to just read the manga to see it (Also, what's the best site for accurate translation?)

Who knows, I might be able to help fix the profiles if they are that bad.
well it was manga and it was a skill feat
The royal guards were stated to be leagues above normal guards, check episode 2 or 3 of the anime, it was tatsumi second mission i think it was also mentioned there

and someone like susanoo like popted said was being played around by esdeath and it was in skill, as she was not even taking him seriously and he is a teigu that has been training for a thousand years, and can even find any weakpoint just by looking at your stance

Back