• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
A match that I have the honor of making.

Akame - Akame Ga Kill

Erza Scarlet - Post Second Origi

Speed Equal

Erza can't use her strongest armors

Location - The Sahara Desert

Akame - 7 (Gargoyle One, Knightofannihilation666, Ricsi-viragosi, VersusJunkie54, DemonGodMitchAubin, Nico-v11, and PTSOXMONKEY99)

Erza Scarlet - 0 ()

About time this was remade

Alright, lemme just give a rough analysis for the time being.

AP: Erza with her strongest Armors is baseline 7A, Akame scales to Esdeath who one shotted Tatsumi, so a sizable advantage right there.

Expirience: Tricky, Akame herself is very much the same, both were trained to fight at a young age albeit Erza was self taught with her own magic while Akame was under strict guidance by Gozuki and didn't even fight with Murasame for years. I'll call them both equals by this point.

Versatility: Come on I don't need to explain

Overall: Erza herself has a lot of dangerous armors and they will help protect from Murasame, however, Akame's incredibly aggressive Nature, AP advantage, and her blade should get the one cut necessary to take the win before her stamina runs out.

Akame 6/10

I'll wait on what Knight says then I guess

Until then, Basically the same except without Erza's strongest armors and no stamina issues so, 8/10 for Akame.

Hmmmm interesting, now since we're using 7-C versions rather than the 7-A versions this would make it a little more interesting.

Right off the bat I'm gonna say that Nakagami Armor isn't gonna be much a factor in this fight as it's been downgraded to Magic Negation as opposed to how it used to be Spatial Manipulation, so no durability negation for Erza here.

• Skill: Akame should take this handily as she's much more graceful with her swordplay meanwhile Erza is indeed skilled with swords herself she just doesn't exactly stack up against Akame in that department. Akame has better feats in skill and has better showings of her swordsman ship.

• Stamina: Erza takes this, however she doesn't hold that much of a stamina / pain tolerance advantage as most people here haven't actually read AgK Zero where Akame quite literally has to cut herself against an opponent who could revert all the damage done to him back at the attack. Akame got around this by using dozens if not hundreds cuts to avoid killing him instantly ( If she attacked him with too much strength it'd just kill her.) Akame actually has pretty good stamina and tolerance to pain but Erza beats her in that category, albeit not by much.

• Range / Versatility : Erza obviously takes this, however Erza doesn't spam range from the start nor does she go for her versatile armors from the get go, which is gonna cause really big issues for her. Also last time people kept using her armor as an excuse as to why Akame wouldn't wins, however said Armors tend to have a shit ton of openings and leave areas of her body exposed. Akame isn't stupid, she isn't going to sit there and attack her armor whenever she can just cut her once where her openings are and well Erza is quiet literally one of the biggest damage sponges in Fairy Tail, not very good against an opponent like Akame.

With all of this stated I'd say Akame wins this 7/10 times. Erza holds more advantages than Akame does however Akame has the better advantage ( Skill and hax.) They'll engage in CQC in character, thing is with that Akame can take hits from Erza and Erza doesn't go right for the kill in character unlike Akame. Akame can take a lot of hits from Erza but Erza isn't going to be powering past a poison that instantly OHKO's you with a slight scratch which is very likely to happen in the beginning of the fight.

Likely so, difference is that Erza would get wing blade armor which she doesn't use from the start. That's Erza's ultimate downfall here, whenever she gets into CQC she's going to get cut at least once. <_< something people forgot about last time.

One Cut and Erza's screwed, and if she's in character she's gonna get close, plus all her outfits reveal skin, which is why I vote Akame

Yeah, Erza has it in versatiliy, but she inevitably decided to get up close and personal and gets cut and OHKO'd. Plus, on almost every one of her armors, there's an exposed area, which makes it even more likely that Akame will get a slice in.

Akame for my reasons and FRA

Ahem.....Right

So

Apparently somebody disagrees with the reasoning

So for the time being, I am going to retract my vote.

Please excuse me as I watch from the sidelines.

Yes, that would be me. I heavily disagree with most of the...interesting stuff said here, especially with Knight's points. Alas I'm working a double shift right now so I won't be home for another 18 hours or so. Which is why I'm posting this as a placeholder. Now excuse me while I go before my shift supervisor thinks I'm on Facebook because of the blue theme of the website.

Nothing is wrong with my points. It's actually pretty cut clear, both engage in CQC in character, both take damage. Difference is Akame can get cuts from Erza meanwhile Erza can't afford to take a single scratch from Akame. Unless you mean skill which I can still debate that Akame has the edge over. Reading your reasoning for Erza is the last thread was pretty bad my dude. Saying that Erza is gonna engage Akame in CQC with getting cut once is gonna be wank, but I'll wait to hear your "Counter argument." fam.

Well, I'll save my points if there's a rematch of this. I guess there's no point in arguing when the outcome is already decided regardless if I reply or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back