• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's completely up to you. Although you'd lose the right to vote by doing so, which is kinda stupid to be honest. I should probably submit a suggestion to change that.

Biased OPs....? ,Gargoyle you make it sound like this is a conspiracy theory.

****** lizard people everywhere m8.

It's not so much a conspiracy so much as it is ******* obvious.

You don't need a miracle eye or whatever the hell Zanku uses to know that.

The OP isn't bias for making a rematch. Seriously Gargoyle drop the accusations. This is what turns FT threads into shit.

Knight you're missing my point here.

I'm referring to the rule itself, if it's not restricted we're going to have OPs making matchups they know one is going to win and are going to vote as a result, you can still debate and that's good enough.

And while it's debatable that stating something that people are supposedly bound to do if a rule is removed, saying "drop the accusations" to a person who may or may not have thick enough skin to handle a mini saying like that, certainly can make a thread shit.

ScarletFirefly said:
Although now that I think about it, allowing OPs to vote would greatly facilitate the easy FRA bandwagoning, which is something entirely undesirable. Perhaps I'll hold off on this one.
I personally beleive OP's should not be allowed to vote.

OP's debating on their own threads is enough.

Yeah Gargyle is probably right. And also allowing OPs to vote would greatly facilitate the easy FRA bandwagoning, which is something entirely undesirable. Perhaps I'll hold off on this one.

Oh and also, since this thread has concluded, I shall be closing it.

ScarletFirefly said:
Although now that I think about it, allowing OPs to vote would greatly facilitate the easy FRA bandwagoning, which is something entirely undesirable. Perhaps I'll hold off on this one.
At the same time an OP is still allowed to debate on their own thread and people vote because of those reasons. Causing a Magolor can Black scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back