• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you got to stop this
First Tatsumi also could not break the Ice easily and actually used a trick to catch esdeath off guard and this is a esdeath that was not serious about fighting just excited, then lets not forget Budo fought both stage 2 tatsumi and akame, although tatsumi was the one who made him angry after he fought akame he said akame is the best Night raid has to offer. so there is that too.
Anyway my point is both of them are comparable in AP, but tatsumi having a higher edge cause of his RPL since you hit him once he becomes way stronger than before with every attack that you cross with his blade.

Anyway this is where i am going to end this whole tatsumi punched esdeath so he scales to her thing.
Esdeath >>>> Budo stated many tiimes in the series and also shown
And it took Akame, Stage 2 tatsumi, Leone, mine and Najenda it took 5 people teaming up together to fight an old man no longer in his prime to land a good hit on him, so yes none of them will scale to esdeath that sclaes above the old man in his prime. that is all i have to say on this topic

Anyway what do you think about statistics amp for Tatsumi? The more he charges up his punch the stronger the punch, as stated by Budo and also Esdeath and also shown
I'm just saying what happened and showing the panels

Tatsumi has still shown being capable of breaking her ice as seen in the panels I posted.

1. Even in there second fight (when esdeath was going all out as it's been stated and I show/explained in my above post) he could still break her ice.

1.1 - Esdeath fully trap tatsumi in ice and he broke out

1.2 - Again Esdeath crushes tatsumi under her ice and he smashes it off of him

So stage 2 tatsumi being able to destroy her ice is still true.

2. Tatsumi and Leone faced Budo who then used his lightning on them . It stopped Leone for a bit but not tatsumi. Thanks to Incursio. Tatsumi fully faces Budo by himself and even presses Budo. Then Tatsumi goes and lands a solid strike on Budo by himself.

3. Akame didnt fully fight budo, she attempted to but had to evade, then Budo used his lightning emperor forcing everyone to make evasive maneuvers

4. Budo didnt say akame was the best night raid had. He was talking about all the members there, leone is there to, not just akame , since they eluded his lightning emperor.

5. So I dont get how base akame is comparable to stage 2 tatsumi in AP. When he has the strength and power to do a feat Esdeath herself said akame can't do. She hasn't shown capable of doing so till she got the drug enhancement.

6. Huh, 5 people where are you getting 5 from. Najenda wasn't even there. She showed up a the end of ch 55 on a danger beast to get everyone out of there . The danger beast did a small attack but that's it. Najenda didnt fight.

7. Everyone else attempted to fight Budo. Tatsumi was hit, Mine shot and cracked her gun, akame tried got countered then smacked aside, leading to leone trying only to end getting 1 shot and KO

7.1 - Budo then unleashes his power so they dont have a way out . Then once again like before Tatsumi on his own faces Budo and lands another hit by himself. Tatsumi had no back up when he landed that hit.

At this point I'm just saying what's happening on the panels

8. Where exactly was it said Esdeath was that far beyond Budo even in his prime. They both have been stated to be the strongest in the empire Now I think esdeath has the slight edge in skill and her ice gives her more to work with but it would not be easy. Throughout the arena battle (ch. 54-56) Budo has shown he's far more durable and tank than Esdeath. Plus he has the firepower.
8.1 - Budo was going all out on them and taking things seriously which lead to him holding things down
Esdeath on the other hand wasnt and that cost her.

9. Im not saying Stage 2 Tatsumi was easily on par all out Esdeath level. Just that he wasnt that far behind. I've explained up above how stage 2 Tatsumi was capable of hold his own against an all out Esdeath and she couldn't overpower and take him down easily like she did to stage 1.

9.1 - Stage 1 tatsumi hadn't only faced esdeath but Budo to . He couldnt hold his own then was 1 shot and KO like with Esdeath. Though when he Evolves to stage 2 he can hold his own against them and land hits on them, pretty much payback.

Honestly still I'm just not seeing it. How anyone is 6-B to A

Esdeath activating the storm is 6-B to 6-A but just in range/AOE. Nothing to do with attack power or destructive capacity.

It does give esdeath an amp(which still shouldnt put her that high)

The storm creation yield is large but its effects arent equal to its yield. If it was like the ten tail cataclysm then I could understand.

Yea, esdeath creates the cavalry but that says nothing about her attack power and strength. The cavalry is the intended purpose for the energy. She hasnt shown to be to put that power into anything else.

Like base esdeath and even ICIC Esdeath being 6-B to A for power thats not even used for offensive attack purposes, isnt right.

Plus she has to prep it's not something she can pull off anytime she pleases.

Major Storms in real life generate incredible amounts of energy, even the small or starting portions are large. But dont cause destruction on that level

I dont mean to be that guy poking out stuff but things cant be accurate if things arent addressed.

I have notice issue in the claims about the robot and the capital walls. Which I dont think anyone has addressed.

Last edited:
Ok, so I reread the Final Battle and learned some interesting stuff

The High 7-A and 6-B Calc do not scale to the Shikoutazer's Physicals or Durability, they are big ass attacks that nobody ever tanks, survives, counters, etc. Good thing that the 7-B Missiles do get constantly countered and repelled, so that's at least a bonus

Incursio Tatsumi and the Shikoutazer itself do not ever tank those attacks either, and since once again, Akame ga Kill does not have a Universal Energy System, we can not logic that they would use the same energy for their physicals

This means that the last few forms of Tatsumi are "At least 7-B" and the Shikoutazer's physicals and durability are also "At least 7-B", with the Shikoutazer only being High 7-A and 6-B with specific attacks

Now since these characters physicals no longer scale to these calcs, that means Esdeath's feat of one-shotting Tyrant Tatsumi is her one-shotting an "At least 7-B" character and therefore that isn't a High 7-A to 6-B feat, meaning she has nothing scaling her to those feats

Now it is said that Esdeath is a greater threat than the Shikoutazer, but that is moreso referring to how her country wide storm is putting many innocents in danger, not necessarily raw attack power

As well, there is no statement or claim that the ICSIC buffs her physicals or attack power at all, so all her feats in the final battle actually apply to her Base Stats and not some supposed amp

Now that Esdeath has no solid scaling to the High 7-A or 6-B Calc, that means that her "Possibly High 6-B" rating is actually a huge outlier

In my opinion, Tatsumi and all of the God Tiers physicals will be "At least 7-B"

Esdeath has many scaling options, these can be...

Option 1: We don't scale Esdeath to those feats at all

"At least 7-B, up to High 6-A with Stored Power"

Option 2: We possibly scale Esdeath to Purge Mode Shikoutazer

"At least 7-B, possibly 6-B, up to High 6-A with Stored Power"

Option 3: We possibly scale Esdeath toa percentage of her storm

"At least 7-B, possibly High 6-B, up to High 6-A with Stored Power"

Personally, I agree with Option 1 the most, but I don't care if we use the other options

Last edited:

The High 7-A and 6-B Calc do not scale to the Shikoutazer's Physicals or Durability, they are big ass attacks that nobody ever tanks, survives, counters, etc. Good thing that the 7-B Missiles do get constantly countered and repelled, so that's at least a bonus

Incursio Tatsumi and the Shikoutazer itself do not ever tank those attacks either, and since once again, Akame ga Kill does not have a Universal Energy System, we can not logic that they would use the same energy for their physicals

This means that the last few forms of Tatsumi are "At least 7-B" and the Shikoutazer's physicals and durability are also "At least 7-B", with the Shikoutazer only being High 7-A and 6-B with specific attacks

Now since these characters physicals no longer scale to these calcs, that means Esdeath's feat of one-shotting Tyrant Tatsumi is her one-shotting an "At least 7-B" character and therefore that isn't a High 7-A to 6-B feat, meaning she has nothing scaling her to those feats

Now it is said that Esdeath is a greater threat than the Shikoutazer, but that is moreso referring to how her country wide storm is putting many innocents in danger, not necessarily raw attack power

As well, there is no statement or claim that the ICSIC buffs her physicals or attack power at all, so all her feats in the final battle actually apply to her Base Stats and not some supposed amp

Now that Esdeath has no solid scaling to the High 7-A or 6-B Calc, that means that her "Possibly High 6-B" rating is actually a huge outlier

In my opinion, Tatsumi and all of the God Tiers physicals will be "At least 7-B"

Personally, I agree with Option 1 the most, but I don't care if we use the other options
@Qawsedf234 @IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 @Newendigo

What do you think about this?

During the storm esdeath blocked an attack from dragon tatsumi with her ice shield. Then she was capable of clashing with trump card akame who could break though her ice shield. Wouldnt that imply an amp?

During the storm esdeath blocked an attack from dragon tatsumi with her ice shield. Then she was capable of clashing with trump card akame who could break though her ice shield. Wouldnt that imply an amp?
Nah, just means her Base Form was always that strong, there’s no implied increase in actual raw stats for her

I don't think scaling her to purge mode works

Cause purge mode did more immediate damage to stage 2 tatsumi than esdeath was able to. Purge mode dang near killed him if it wasnt for him adapting and gaining regen.

And from the OP, you will noctice aside esdeath, no one is scaling to shikoutaser 6B, just a round scaling of esdeath scaliing above shikoutaser and those who scale to esdeath
Sorry but we have evolved tatsumi and wave(though half assedly) slicing through shikoutaser attacks, so they would scale and then the tats that sliced through shikoutaser attacks could nit make a dent in shikoutaser and had to evolve once more to one shot him. so in the end tats and all the people that scale to him get at least High 7A, it is written in the OP

Option 3, it will be "At least High 7A tho

We still need to evaluate Mitch's suggestions here.

Sorry but we have evolved tatsumi and wave(though half assedly) slicing through shikoutaser attacks, so they would scale and then the tats that sliced through shikoutaser attacks could nit make a dent in shikoutaser and had to evolve once more to one shot him. so in the end tats and all the people that scale to him get at least High 7A, it is written in the OP
They never slice through or match the High 7-A attack, which flat out doesn’t scale to the Shikoutazer’s physicals

Shikoutaser Dura should scle to his attacks, has it was stated that his armor also got stronger in purge mode not just his attacks, if the orb is the one responsible for attacks and defense it makes sense to scale them to the other
That's kinda baseless, just because Purge Mode boosted his physicals, it doesn't make him stronger than his previous weaponry attacks, remember that there is no universal energy source, so we can't say that the Shikoutazer's physicals are using the same energy as his energy attacks

There's no direct scaling with the High 7-A and 6-B attacks, they both vaporize anything they touch and they are never matched in the entire fight

he did tank hits from purge mode shikoutaser and also a stab attack that caught him off guard, and multiple punch and he did not die from any. well his regeneration played a part in that but you get the gist

I am getting head aches already i will take a few hours break but yes i agree with Mitch on this, esdeath scaling should be the third option and also
That's kinda baseless, just because Purge Mode boosted his physicals, it doesn't make him stronger than his previous weaponry attacks, remember that there is no universal energy source, so we can't say that the Shikoutazer's physicals are using the same energy as his energy attacks
Actually shikoutaser is using the same energy i mean all the energy powering the teigu is from the black orb that tats destroyed in the end, thats why we have tats as 6B i think

he did tank hits from purge mode shikoutaser and also a stab attack that caught him off guard, and multiple punch and he did not die from any. well his regeneration played a part in that but you get the gist
Those attacks are not the same as the laser beam

It's clear the laser beam and black orb are the strongest attacks of the Shikoutazer and nobody scales to them

Um no, nobody survived his High 7-A attack at all, it completely vaporized anything it touched, it was the 7-B missiles and attacks that people survived and countered, which I agree the characters scale to
0074-014.png
0074-015.png
That's not true, Shikouteizer prepares the Supreme Beam to fire and Wave blocks the attack with Mastema feathers on the firing port.

He even says "Have a taste of your own firepower" upon doing so and it causes an explosion on Shikouteizer's chest.

He tanks his own attacks and Stage 3 Tatsumi is able to damage the armor that the explosion didn't even dent.

Stage 4 tears through the whole body.

Shikouteizer scales to it's own attacks for durability which Wave and Tatsumi do for damaging it.

0074-014.png
0074-015.png
That's not true, Shikouteizer prepares the Supreme Beam to fire and Wave blocks the attack with Mastema feathers on the firing port.

He even says "Have a taste of your own firepower" upon doing so and it causes an explosion on Shikouteizer's chest.

He tanks his own attacks and Stage 3 Tatsumi is able to damage the armor that the explosion didn't even dent.

Stage 4 tears through the whole body.

Shikouteizer scales to it's own attacks for durability which Wave and Tatsumi do for damaging it.
That’s actually fair, I missed that, however I don’t think the laser beam was fully charged when it exploded in the Shikoutazer’s face, so I’m not sure we can scale the Shikoutazer’s Durability to the full yield of the feat

I think it's completely fair to scale because the first time we see the Supreme Beam fired, it literally charges in like one manga panel and is fired in the next one.

Plus, Wave's statement pretty much makes it undeniable that it's the full firepower of the beam.

I want to bring up some issue or things that I dont think some have notice.

Starting with the robots size. In the calc about purge mode shikoutazer in the OP. it states the walls are 9.97 km which by default make the robot bigger. Like 10 to 12km.
I dont think some understand just how big 9-12km is. That is far bigger than Mt Everest which is 8.84 km. Just looking at the manga its easy to see the robot is nowhere near that size then by default neither are the walls. So heres why.

Robots and Walls size

I've had people use this claim on me before when they claimed the robot is bigger if not as big as aldoron from FT. So I'm just gonna paste my explanation from there to here.

1. When the robot is revealed to everyone, the first showing, the buildings near it are very much visible and detailed.. Which they wouldn't be if it was bigger or the same size as Mt Everst

2. When the robot fires it's laser we get a good detail shot of the buildings near the robot. We see them clearly.

3. Same case when the robot fires its missiles.
The buildings are well detailed and visible.

4. The robots feet only cover and destroy a few buildings

5. The robot isn't even cloud level in size, which at average are 2km high. Also, No! those weren't clouds when it first appeared it was smoke and dust.

Then we have the robot when it enter Purge Mode

6. Here when it detaches some of its parts, those said parts are only the size of a few buildings. As we are shown when they fall and destroy them.

7. Then we once again get detailed shots of the surrounding buildings near it

8. The Robot even slaps its hand on the ground and its literally only multiple buildings wide. Seeing as that's what it covers and destroys. If it was as big or bigger the Mt Everest it would be covering WAY more area than that.

9. Above is shown to be consistent as when it slams its fist down on Tatsumi, it only covers and destroys building. Actually it would of covered less since a open hand is wider than a fist. And once again we detailed visuals of the surrounding buildings near it.. Which again would not be the case if was as big or bigger than Everest

10. After being knocked back the robots foot again only destroy's buildings and it's open hand also once again shown to only be capable of covering a few buildings

11. Then lastly when the robot is beaten and it falls. Its body is only city blocks wide. MT Everest is far beyond that.

Also just in case those buildings are skyscrapers.

Alright so the robot isnt as big let alone bigger than mountains or MT Everst. This by default means neither are the Walls since they're smaller. Though I'm still gonna go over the walls.

Now this whole the walls are as big or bigger than mountains comes from the ending panel of Ch.9 where Esdeath returns. Its show the Walls being somewhat relative to and the Castle being bigger than mountains.

The thing is this is a far off, long distance perspective. You can't gauge the size of something from far distance. big things can appears smaller or the same size as something smaller from far distance. Then moon can appear bigger than the sun but is it? No. The sun is millions of miles way so it just appears that way.

That's the same case with the castle and Walls. Towards the end of the manga we get and up close aerial shot of the capital. It turns out the Walls arent anywhere near the mountains nor anywhere close to the same size as the mountains

So Robot and the Walls arent 9km and above. The robots firepower wouldnt be that high since the calc scales the explosion/crater to the size of the walls.

Alrght the next thing is tatsumi though I'm pretty sure everyone's aware the it wasnt stage 3 tatsumi that down the robot but stage 4 like state before dragon.

Once again Esdeath scaling to her storm or a part of it.

Something else I realized is that when esdeath use the snowman, the snowing allows her to still Use her abilities despite it being such a big move.

Scaling her to a even small portion eliminates this benefit since it's not the full thing. So if esdeath unleashes attacks on the level of the small portion she's being scaled like most are insinuating. She'd immediately drain herself of power and wont be able to use her abilities.

This is assuming she can even use the energy offensively in the first place and has another attack that level.

You see when esdeath does something taxing with her power. She'll be drained and not able to use her powers.

This has been shown back in the early days esdeath froze a lake and drained her energy. Making her unable to use her powers for awhile after.

Even her other trump is stated by her to consume alot of her energy to where it can only be used once a day.

Esdeath having makes 6-B attack power makes no since.

So I think that esdeath overall being 7-B in strength and attack power

While only her range/AOE is 6-A using the snowstorm. Which isnt DC based, which I think should be noted down.
Is reasonable

I believe this was option 1.

That’s actually fair, I missed that, however I don’t think the laser beam was fully charged when it exploded in the Shikoutazer’s face, so I’m not sure we can scale the Shikoutazer’s Durability to the full yield of the feat
Yea I think that to. Plus there a distinct difference on how the robot charges and fires its attacks.

Using The lasers the eyes themselves glow while charging up. Then it fires the lasers

Using the black orb. An orb of energy forms outside the eye. Then it fires

An orb of energy was clearly forming outside the eye in that moment.

So the emperor was trying to use the black orb but wave stopped him from fully charging it. Seeing as it wasnt black.

Also I dont think the robots attacks have names to tell us which its using. We only know that they're fired from the cannons.

Last edited:
So this changes the scaling and gives stage 4 tats 6-B, since it could one shot shikoutaser, tats gets "6B, Higher in Tyrant form" or something like that

I want to bring up some issue or things that I dont think some have notice.

Starting with the robots size. In the calc about purge mode shikoutazer in the OP. it states the walls are 9.97 km which by default make the robot bigger. Like 10 to 12km.
I dont think some understand just how big 9-12km is. That is far bigger than Mt Everest which is 8.84 km. Just looking at the manga its easy to see the robot is nowhere near that size then by default neither are the walls. So heres why.

Robots and Walls size

I've had people use this claim on me before when they claimed the robot is bigger if not as big as aldoron from FT. So I'm just gonna paste my explanation from there to here.

1. When the robot is revealed to everyone, the first showing, the buildings near it are very much visible and detailed.. Which they wouldn't be if it was bigger or the same size as Mt Everst

2. When the robot fires it's laser we get a good detail shot of the buildings near the robot. We see them clearly.

3. Same case when the robot fires its missiles.
The buildings are well detailed and visible.

4. The robots feet only cover and destroy a few buildings

5. The robot isn't even cloud level in size, which at average are 2km high. Also, No! those weren't clouds when it first appeared it was smoke and dust.

Then we have the robot when it enter Purge Mode

6. Here when it detaches some of its parts, those said parts are only the size of a few buildings. As we are shown when they fall and destroy them.

7. Then we once again get detailed shots of the surrounding buildings near it

8. The Robot even slaps its hand on the ground and its literally only multiple buildings wide. Seeing as that's what it covers and destroys. If it was as big or bigger the Mt Everest it would be covering WAY more area than that.

9. Above is shown to be consistent as when it slams its fist down on Tatsumi, it only covers and destroys building. Actually it would of covered less since a open hand is wider than a fist. And once again we detailed visuals of the surrounding buildings near it.. Which again would not be the case if was as big or bigger than Everest

10. After being knocked back the robots foot again only destroy's buildings and it's open hand also once again shown to only be capable of covering a few buildings

11. Then lastly when the robot is beaten and it falls. Its body is only city blocks wide. MT Everest is far beyond that.

Also just in case those buildings are skyscrapers.

Alright so the robot isnt as big let alone bigger than mountains or MT Everst. This by default means neither are the Walls since they're smaller. Though I'm still gonna go over the walls.

Now this whole the walls are as big or bigger than mountains comes from the ending panel of Ch.9 where Esdeath returns. Its show the Walls being somewhat relative to and the Castle being bigger than mountains.

The thing is this is a far off, long distance perspective. You can't gauge the size of something from far distance. big things can appears smaller or the same size as something smaller from far distance. Then moon can appear bigger than the sun but is it? No. The sun is millions of miles way so it just appears that way.

That's the same case with the castle and Walls. Towards the end of the manga we get and up close aerial shot of the capital. It turns out the Walls arent anywhere near the mountains nor anywhere close to the same size as the mountains

So Robot and the Walls arent 9km and above. The robots firepower wouldnt be that high since the calc scales the explosion/crater to the size of the walls.

Alrght the next thing is tatsumi though I'm pretty sure everyone's aware the it wasnt stage 3 tatsumi that down the robot but stage 4 like state before dragon.

Once again Esdeath scaling to her storm or a part of it.

Something else I realized is that when esdeath use the snowman, the snowing allows her to still Use her abilities despite it being such a big move.

Scaling her to a even small portion eliminates this benefit since it's not the full thing. So if esdeath unleashes attacks on the level of the small portion she's being scaled like most are insinuating. She'd immediately drain herself of power and wont be able to use her abilities.

This is assuming she can even use the energy offensively in the first place and has another attack that level.

You see when esdeath does something taxing with her power. She'll be drained and not able to use her powers.

This has been shown back in the early days esdeath froze a lake and drained her energy. Making her unable to use her powers for awhile after.

Even her other trump is stated by her to consume alot of her energy to where it can only be used once a day.

Esdeath having makes 6-B attack power makes no since.

So I think that esdeath overall being 7-B in strength and attack power

While only her range/AOE is 6-A using the snowstorm. Which isnt DC based, which I think should be noted down.
Is reasonable

I believe this was option 1.

Yea I think that to. Plus there a distinct difference on how the robot charges and fires its attacks.

Using The lasers the eyes themselves glow while charging up. Then it fires the lasers

Using the black orb. An orb of energy forms outside the eye. Then it fires

An orb of energy was clearly forming outside the eye in that moment.

So the emperor was trying to use the black orb but wave stopped him from fully charging it. Seeing as it wasnt black.

Also I dont think the robots attacks have names to tell us which its using. We only know that they're fired from the cannons.
I will have to tell you to stop derailing this thread and make a CRT if you have a problem with anything outside what is being discussed here, i will gladly answer your questions about the wall then and again it is fiction and in general drawing large things is hard and usually have size that are not consistent with what was shown or stated, so in the end we find the best viable option. Anyway make your CRT after this one ends

So this changes the scaling and gives stage 4 tats 6-B, since it could one shot shikoutaser, tats gets "6B, Higher in Tyrant form" or something like that
The 6-B attack doesn’t scale to the Shikoutazer’s Durability at all, he never tanks it
@Qawsedf234 @Newendigo @DemonGodMitchAubin

What do you think of IMade's latest arguments?
I’m fine with scaling Purge Mode Shikoutazer’s Durability to the High 7-A Calc based on his logic, so basically just take my proposals from before and replaced the 7-B with High 7-A

I will have to tell you to stop derailing this thread and make a CRT if you have a problem with anything outside what is being discussed here, i will gladly answer your questions about the wall then and again it is fiction and in general drawing large things is hard and usually have size that are not consistent with what was shown or stated, so in the end we find the best viable option. Anyway make your CRT after this one ends
I dont mean derail anything

this thread is pretty much going over the akame ga kill verse as a whole and its scaling. Dicussusing different characters and going over any issues.
Shikoutazer is brought up and is a point of discussion for characters scaling. So I thought it would be alright to bring that issue up.

I dont mean derail anything

this thread is pretty much going over the akame ga kill verse as a whole and its scaling. Dicussusing different characters and going over any issues.
Shikoutazer is brought up and is a point of discussion for characters scaling. So I thought it would be alright to bring that issue up.
a thread was first made for the calcs and the calc group said it was fine to use them, it was already concluded sorry for for being hard on you i was just cranky that time
I’m fine with...

“At least High 7-A, up to High 6-A with Stored Power”

or

“At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-B, up to High 6-A with Stored Power”
i will take the second one, like i said but let us wait for imade opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back