• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if it's to late to reply but theres holes in this.
Dont mean to be a naysayer but

Esdeath didnt instantly create those soldiers right there. She created way prior than we they're revealed
The calvary was foreshadowed back during chapter 57 as the secret ace for the empire

This was confirmed true when they are revealed

I dont think she should scale to even a portion of the snowstorm.

As I just showed she created the those soldiers way prior.

Its revealed during that time the calvary had been training Non stop. Meaning becoming stronger than they originally were

This panel also further proves how she created the calvary way prior. As her statement in the panel about the west unit coincides with her reassurance that the unit stuck in the west is nothing to worry back in Ch 57(posted above)

Also saying she created them instantly right there goes against the statement of the calvary training.

It's been stated they'd be a problem for average soldiers

Stage 2 tatsumi even states individual ice calvary are strong

the ice calvary during the war was stronger than when they were originally created due to the no stop training.

So Esdeath got back more power than she originally used to create them.

Esdeath training the ice calvary for days making them stronger coincides with her statement of how she had been storing/building up power in the ice calvary.

So esdeath doesnt take days to create enough soldiers to create the storm.

She takes days to create, then train the calvary to accumulate the power necessary to make the storm

Which is why she shouldnt scale to a portion of the storm either. Cause the power of the storm and war calvary is seperate from the power used to originally create the calvary.

Also I dont see how, even if she scaled to a portion of the power, that translates to her strength and attack power. That only means she has that amount of energy to create ice and other things.

Esdeath on a regular day doesnt scale to any part of the storm. She has no attack that level and anytime she does something large scale she has a drain in power.

Even when its activate, She gets ampped from it yea. but she hasn't done anything on the level of the claimed portion in the form of an attack or move.

Also she didnt 1 shot dragon tatsumi. She just landed a hit on him. He was right back immediately after, thanks to his regeneration.

Regen is cool a power but it's not good a defining someone's durability.

Landing a hit on someone doesnt mean you're on par with or above them in strength and power.

Stage 2 Tatsumi damaged and actually knocked esdeath out with one punch(despite using her ice, which is more durable than she is, to protect against the hit).

but this didnt mean he was suddenly above esdeath.

The same applies with esdeath striking dragon tatsumi. She didnt even fight him, so I dont see how that puts her on par or above him in strength and attack power. Also She did this when the storm was active.

The robots best attack is the black orb and it only used it once. Tatsumi never toke and neither did the robot. Esdeath is only superior to the robot in terms of range when using the storm.

Again dont mean to be a naysayer.
Links are dead

Can somebody explain the differences between Mitch's and Qawsedf's suggestions please?

Next time try and number your points it will be easier to answer that way

I dont know if it's to late to reply but there's holes in this.
Dont mean to be a naysayer but

Esdeath didnt instantly create those soldiers right there. She created them way prior than when they're revealed
The calvary was foreshadowed back during chapter 57 as the secret ace for the empire

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0057-023.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0057-024.png

This was confirmed true when they're revealed.

I dont think she should scale to even a portion of the snowstorm.

As I just showed she created those soldiers way prior.

Its revealed during that time the calvary had been training Non stop. Meaning becoming stronger than when originally created

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0067-027.png

This panel also further proves how she created the calvary way prior. As her statement in the panel about the west unit coincides with her reassurance that the un being it stuck in the west is nothing to worry about back in Ch 57(posted above)

Also saying she created them instantly right there goes against the statement of the calvary training since the war happened the next day.

It's been stated they'd be a problem for average soldiers

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0067-024.png

Stage 2 tatsumi even states individual ice calvary are strong

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0068-027.png

the ice calvary during the war was stronger than when they were originally created due to the no stop training.

So Esdeath got back more power than she originally used to create them.

Esdeath training the ice calvary for days making them stronger coincides with her statement of how she had been storing/building up power in the ice calvary.

So esdeath doesnt take days to create enough soldiers to create the storm.

She takes days to create, then train the calvary to accumulate the power necessary to make the storm

Which is why she shouldnt scale to a portion of the storm either. Cause the power of the storm and war calvary is seperate from the power used to originally create the calvary.

Also I dont see how, even if she scaled to a portion of the power, that translates to her strength and attack power. That only means she has that amount of energy to create ice and other things.

Esdeath on a regular day doesnt scale to any part of the storm. She has no attack that level and anytime she does something large scale she has a drain in power.

Even when its activate, She gets ampped from it yea. but she hasn't done anything on the level of the claimed portion in the form of an attack or move.

Also she didnt 1 shot dragon tatsumi. She just landed a hit on him. He was right back immediately after, thanks to his regeneration.

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0076-040.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0076-041.png

Regen is cool a power but it's not good at defining someone's durability.

Landing a hit on someone doesnt mean you're on par with or above them in strength and power.

Stage 2 Tatsumi damaged and actually knocked esdeath out with one punch(despite using her ice, which is more durable than she is, to protect against the hit).

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-041.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-042.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-043.png

but this didnt mean he was suddenly above esdeath.

The same applies with esdeath striking dragon tatsumi. She didnt even fight him, so I dont see how that puts her on par or above him in strength and attack power. Also She did this when the storm was active, so it doesn't apply to her normal day strength.

The robots best attack is the black orb and it only used it once. Tatsumi never toke it and neither did the robot. Esdeath is only superior to the robot in terms of range when using the storm.

Again dont mean to be a naysayer.
Sigh you just got everything wrong and good strawmanning btw
1. No one said she did not make the Ice soldiers prior, but she was shown to create 8 with a snap of finger thats all that matters here
2. Training Combat skills of the soldiers =/= The ice energy invested in them increased, you gotta prove that. Training the ice calvaries combat skills just means they will get better at combat not like they are absorbing more energies as they were training which you will need to prove again. And again dont take esdeath words out of context and this is the most ridiculous out of contexts scans i have ever seen, (I will drop this in the thread)
3. She ine shotted tats, he just regenerated, meaning more hax for tats. and also a gun can blow your head off but because you can regenerate does not mean the gun cannot one shot you.

So please unless you have concrete things to say i will please like if you dont assume things or say things out of context thanks

Can somebody explain the differences between Mitch's and Qawsedf's suggestions please?
Maybe I’m being too strict, but I’d say just scale her to the Emperor Tegu and make her “At least 6-B, up to High 6-A with Ice-Storm Commander in Chief”
I did miss it. The feat wasn't about Purge Mode. In that case her rating would be what Imade proposed. 6-B, possibly High 6-B. High 6-A with ice storm.

The High 6-A is a prep feat like Godzilla Earth and her ever using it is questionable
Basically Mitch has problem with giving her a rating based on dividing the power of her Storm, but Qawsed said it is fine, so we are still arguing on the "High 6B" key for esdeath, but the rest is fine. but if more staffs can input it wil be nice

I'm neutral on whether or not Esdeath should scale to any portion of the Ice Storm.

Everything else is fine I suppose.

ABILITIES ADDITION

All Teigu Users should get Aura manipulation
If anybody incompatible wield the teigu, they would instead feel and see a sinister aura radiating from the teigu and would eventually lose their mind and die.
Why would they get Aura whenever that only happens if it's incompatible??
Limited Attack reflection and Limited Durability Negation for Akame
I believe this feat of Akame deflecting Ran’s arrows to precisely hit other people could be Limited Attack Reflection
No not at all, that's just a skill feat. And she isn't returning the attack back at Ran either so that's a big no.
And this feat seems to imply Pressure Points.
Targeting vitals isn't a pressure point, especially in Akame's case as she doesn't go after pressure points but rather vitals like major arteries.
and also she should have straight up Durability Negation with Murasame, as just a scratch kills her opponent
That's limited durability negation she still needs to deal some form of damage for it to work.
Enhanced Senses for all Night raid members and many more technically (all the series should have this except the emperor and minister), they can sense Auras, killing intent and have danger sensing also
Enhanced Senses for Zanku (which includes X-Ray Vision) and Information Analysis because by reading muscles movements, he can predict his opponent’s subsequent move
That's Analytical Prediction not information analysis.
After image creation for akame
this is straight forward against esdeath although this will be restricted to her last key which i am thinking should be drug boosted akame
This is fine.
Tatsumi w/Incursio should have a resistance to Paralysis Inducement via this scene
That's also fine.
Tatsumi should have a Limited Resistance to Blood Absorption since it took the girl a while to suck his blood when she could instantly suck the blood from a much larger guy
Not really sure about this one.
He should also have Resistance to Sound Manipulation via this, which can do this. So similar reason to Esdeath
Fair.
about the first one the other members should have exactly limited resistance to Paralysis inducement since they could still move beside the gas like Akame.
No they still got effected and couldn't move besides twitching.
Limited Resistance to Hypnotism for Akame she was unaffected by Zanku mind manipulation
That's fine.
Limited Resistance to sleep Inducement for Base Tatsumi while straight up Resistance to Sleep Inducement for Bulat
Tatsumi is weakened by the Teigu Scream's music, and the crew and most of the guests are put to while Bulat was barely affected by it
Also fine.
Limited Resistance to Cold for everyone who survived Esdeath Ice Storm
Gonna need to provide scans for that one.
Limited Durability Negation for my baby Chelsea via attacking acpuncture points with needles and toxins/poison
Fair.

i just added this Reactive Power Level for Akame via this and Information Analysis via this
Why would they get Aura whenever that only happens if it's incompatible??
We also have leone reading Esdeath Aura and getting scared not just that justification, what i was passing across is that they have auras and they can also see them/sense them
No not at all, that's just a skill feat. And she isn't returning the attack back at Ran either so that's a big no.
that is why it is Limited attack reflection she could deflect the attacks to precisely hit enemies
Targeting vitals isn't a pressure point, especially in Akame's case as she doesn't go after pressure points but rather vitals like major arteries.
well pressure points is kind of the closest skill i could find that works, do you know of any that can replace this?
That's limited durability negation she still needs to deal some form of damage for it to work.
okay i will change that
That's Analytical Prediction not information analysis.
noted
Not really sure about this one.
well that is why it is limited resistance to blood absorption since he does not get sucked dry immediately
No they still got effected and couldn't move besides twitching.
noted would remove it
Gonna need to provide scans for that one.
this

I'm gonna need time before I construct my thoughts on this, but I will say this.

How is AGK of all verses somehow still kicking?

i just added this Reactive Power Level for Akame via this and Information Analysis via this
That's not Information analysis that's Analytical Prediction. I also don't see how that's Reactive Power Level, it didn't happen Mid fight Akame simply made countermeasures to Esdeath.
We also have leone reading Esdeath Aura and getting scared not just that justification, what i was passing across is that they have auras and they can also see them/sense them.
Enhanced Senses but I'm pretty sure that they have it already.
that is why it is Limited attack reflection she could deflect the attacks to precisely hit enemies
It's not even limited Attack reflection, she didn't hit Ran with his own Attack which is needed to qualify for Attack reflection. This is just a feat of skill.
well pressure points is kind of the closest skill i could find that works, do you know of any that can replace this?
No this isn't even an ability, just list it under her intelligence that she aims for the vitals.

That's not Information analysis that's Analytical Prediction. I also don't see how that's Reactive Power Level, it didn't happen Mid fight Akame simply made countermeasures to Esdeath.
noted
Enhanced Senses but I'm pretty sure that they have it already.
yes
It's not even limited Attack reflection, she didn't hit Ran with his own Attack which is needed to qualify for Attack reflection. This is just a feat of skill.
What can be used as substitution
No this isn't even an ability, just list it under her intelligence that she aims for the vitals.
Well noted i would do that

Meh, whatever.

Back OT, I disagree with pressure points and attack reflection. Vital areas and pressure points are two different things, my carotid artery is a vital area, yes, but it isn't considered a pressure point. So is my Achilles tendon.

I also don't understand how hitting an attack back at someone is attack reflection, anybody can do that.

@Antvasima

I still stand by my proposal which Qaws said is fine afterwards.

I very much agree Esdeath should scale to the energy needed for the Ice Storm because it's literally stated they did not know she was able to store energy and then take it back in to use for other attacks.

The Ice Storm isn't an attack, but it has energy and we can't deny that Esdeath can take back that energy and use elsewhere when it's stated and shown she does.

Question, what is scaling Esdeath’s Durability and Striking Class to the Shikotazer? I wanna know first before I make another claim

Question, what is scaling Esdeath’s Durability and Striking Class to the Shikotazer? I wanna know first before I make another claim
Evolved incursio Tatsumi one shot purge mode shikoutaser, Tyrant tatsumi(The next stage and stronger than evolved tats) was one shotted by Esdeath and also stomped

Next time try and number your points it will be easier to answer that way

Sigh you just got everything wrong and good strawmanning btw
1. No one said she did not make the Ice soldiers prior, but she was shown to create 8 with a snap of finger thats all that matters here
2. Training Combat skills of the soldiers =/= The ice energy invested in them increased, you gotta prove that. Training the ice calvaries combat skills just means they will get better at combat not like they are absorbing more energies as they were training which you will need to prove again. And again dont take esdeath words out of context and this is the most ridiculous out of contexts scans i have ever seen, (I will drop this in the thread)
3. She ine shotted tats, he just regenerated, meaning more hax for tats. and also a gun can blow your head off but because you can regenerate does not mean the gun cannot one shot you.

So please unless you have concrete things to say i will please like if you dont assume things or say things out of context thanks

I tried breaking my points down better

1. what I'm saying is she didnt create any in that moment, that was them being revealed. Saying she created 8 then 63 instantly contradicts the statement that the cavalry has been training non stop. Since there would be 63+ untrained ice cavalry heading to the battle that was happening the next day.
1.1 - like I said before the cavalry was foreshadowed way back during chapter 57.

2. Also your statement of esdeath making 63 more is false. Esdeath putting her hand down didnt mean anything. Those Cavalry were there the whole time just not on panel yet. As seen right in the bottom panel,the silhouettes of the other cavalry are seen behind the front one's before she put her hand down.

3. I dont think you get what I'm saying. She damaged Tatsumi, not one shot and kill/beat him. One shot means you beat/KO in one hit. Tatsumi got back up right after.

4.That's the thing, tatsumi has good regeneration which doesnt really define/compare to true durability. If you have regen you can be damaged constantly but comeback from it. Someone with good true durability would just tank attacks and not be damaged period.
Esdeath damaging tatsumi who possesses impressive regeneration to rely on doesnt help define her attack strength and power. Plus She hit tatsumi when the storm was active so not really a feat the applies to her daily strength and power.

5. Damaging/striking doesnt mean she's above dragon tats in stats. Again she didnt fight him. Less we say stage 2 tatsumi is above esdeath for actually damaging and knocking her out(despite that she used her ice, which is more durable than she, to protect herself). This is a 1 shot by the way.

6. Onto the storm. The snowstorm one way or the other isnt a offensive/destruction based move. Taking lesser from something bigger wont change that. What I mean is scaling esdeath to a lesser potion of the bigger snowstorm wont change that the lesser energy is still not offensive/attack based. Her daily attack power wouldnt be that level.
6.1 - just because something has a large range KE yield shouldn't automatically mean its AP applicable. A hurricane has a high energy but it's the destruction isnt comparable to its yield.

7. There's also the fact that she doesnt possess any move on the level of the lesser portion she's being scaled to. What exactly can she do with that energy other than create the ice calvary. Which is the only intended purpose for the energy seeing as it's her trump card/ace.

8. Now the robot. Najenda states "the robot can attack the capital but esdeath can go above that and attack the country". Nowhere is she saying Esdeath is overall above the robot. She's speaking on range. Meaning with the storm active Esdeath is superior in Range/AOE.

9. Lastly! There are many characters who have done the exact same thing as esdeath, better in fact and the feats arent scaled to the characters attack strength and power.
9.1 - FT irene is a perfect example. Her universe one is just like esdeath storm but better. She didnt just casually cover a country(that's much bigger than the US) with her power, she terraformed and compressed it. No days of prep required. Yet she's only island lvl?
9.2 - Then Nine from the My hero movie created an island spanning storm, when he's in his butterfly like state.

So I dont see it as right to scale esdeath to the storm,that toke extensive prep, even divided. When others who have done better don't.
I'm also referring to her not scaling to it even when she has it activated

Last edited:
Evolved incursio Tatsumi one shot purge mode shikoutaser, Tyrant tatsumi(The next stage and stronger than evolved tats) was one shotted by Esdeath and also stomped
Did she punch him or take any attacks from him?

Do her physicals scale to him

Esdeath should get a new key CIC(Commander in Chief) for the following reasons,
Here are the relevant points/scans
1. Of course Esdeath does not usually have overflowing Aura around her, so this is base esdeath
2. Esdeath took back all the power invested in her Cavalries and she was flowing with Aura around her
3. Esdeath performed the said Storm feat
4. Then we still have the Aura still around her after she performed the feat which means she is still in CIC
5. then she also said in the form she can still use her normal techniques and of course the Aura was still around her all through so yes she should get a new key
6. And also her getting a new key fixes up the scaling problem and no one scales to her new key
7. And after a while the Aura kind of disappeared amidst the fight so my proposed rating for her new key is
"At Least 6-A, Possibly High 6-A, High 6-A V=Via CIC Ice Storm(Environmental Destruction)" while her base form will be "At Least 6B, Possibly High 6B(via the energy division stuff)"
@Qawsedf234 @DemonGodMitchAubin @azontr @Antvasima what do you think?

Did she punch him or take any attacks from him?

Do her physicals scale to him
So here are the scans
After she cut her arm Tats appeared behind her and and she sliced him open like tofu and he was taken out and on the floor till he started regenerating again

7. And after a while the Aura kind of disappeared amidst the fight so my proposed rating for her new key is
"At Least 6-A, Possibly High 6-A, High 6-A V=Via CIC Ice Storm(Environmental Destruction)" while her base form will be "At Least 6B, Possibly High 6B(via the energy division stuff)"
I'm completely against giving her a 6-A or High 6-A base rating. She's High 6-A with the storm and that's it. She might be able to funnel it into something else, but her base physicals don't have the evidence of being amped in the way you're suggesting.

The 6-B, possibly High 6-B is all I'm agreeing with.

Whoa, hold on, I thought we were already talking about ISCIC Esdeath, only that version of Esdeath becomes “At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B”

I don’t agree with that applying to Base Esdeath

I'm completely against giving her a 6-A or High 6-A base rating. She's High 6-A with the storm and that's it. She might be able to funnel it into something else, but her base physicals don't have the evidence of being amped in the way you're suggesting.

The 6-B, possibly High 6-B is all I'm agreeing with.
For the CIC key "At least 6B, Possibly High 6B" for her base, "at least 6B"
Whoa, hold on, I thought we were already talking about ISCIC Esdeath, only that version of Esdeath becomes “At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B”

I don’t agree with that applying to Base Esdeath
For the CIC key "At least 6B, Possibly High 6B" for her base, "at least 6B"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back