• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The god tiers, mainly High 6-A and the 6-B scaling is still being decided. Some disagree with Low 7-B. The other stuff doesn't have any opposition to it afaik

This is my final opinion, I don't wish to participate in this any longer.
It's true that Esdeath absorbed all he Ice Soldiers to perform this feat but scaling Ice Soliders to it makes absolutely no sense.
What she did was absorb all Ice Soldiers power and release it at once, create a Storm across the country.

Those Ice Soldiers were fighting an army of mostly people and some Teigu users, but none of those Teigu users were even close to the power of Shikotauzer or Tatsumi. But by dividing the yield of Ice Storm between her soldiers you will make a single solider Country Level which is above Shikotauzer's most powerful feat. Shikotauzer was easily decimating the army and was considered the strongest Teigu, Najenda's resistance literally had 0 chance against Shikotauzer without Tatsumi's help.
And now you want to make a single Ice Solider from her cavalry to be as strong as Shikotauzer. Those Ice Soliders were being destroyed by fodder Teigu users.

Now to address the "Esdeath is superior to Shikotauzer" statement.
So, here's the thing, when Najenda never said that Esdeath is stronger than Shikotauzer, she said that Esdeath's ability attack a whole country (with Ice Storm) is far greater than Shikotauzer's ability to attack a single city, so she is a bigger threat. So, no statement regarding the power, only range.

So, no, I don't think that it's a good idea scaling Esdeath or her Ice Soldiers to a non destruction feat that she performed only once by saving her power overtime. Which is also above any other feat by a large margin, and considering this is a Storm feat I think the answer is obvious.

What are the conclusions here so far?
There are only 2 contention so far which is Esdeath scaling to a portion of her Ice storm, i gave reasons so i am waiting for mitch to reply since he is the only staff that has disagreed.
Also the low 7B calc, there is a disagreement that akame and leone needed a riot shield to survive the blast, so the blast would only scale to Bols that tanked it fully since he was the epicenter of it, but this will lead to circular scaling since akame and leone straight up stomped bols in the battle meaning they will scale above him technically.

Last edited:
If somebody writes an easy to understand explanation of the arguments here so far, I can ask some more staff members to help out.

He threw the said bomb up right above him and the blast happened, few hours later we see him wounded and walking home before chelea killed him
So that means he was injured by his own blast and he shouldn’t be scaling. To say he “tank” it honestly doesn’t go well

Do u know of the chapter perhaps?

If somebody writes an easy to understand explanation of the arguments here so far, I can ask some more staff members to help out.
I will do that as soon as i get home
So that means he was injured by his own blast and he shouldn’t be scaling. To say he “tank” it honestly doesn’t go well
yeah i should not have said tanked, but he did survive it and was still strong enough to keep walking for a long time.
Do u know of the chapter perhaps?

why was it argued the ice soldiers wouldnt be a linear amount of power per each? They are all shown as relative to each other, and nothing implies a expontial amount for any of them

why was it argued the ice soldiers wouldnt be a linear amount of power per each? They are all shown as relative to each other, and nothing implies a expontial amount for any of them
We will never know, nothing of such was implied in the manga also

Hmm….well it says Bors outran the blast but then again we don’t know what actually happened. If Bols said he outran it then that means that he wasn’t actually caught in the blast radius but I will assume that he’s damaged because of the debris that he got hit with idk

It's true that Esdeath absorbed all he Ice Soldiers to perform this feat but scaling Ice Soliders to it makes absolutely no sense.
What she did was absorb all Ice Soldiers power and release it at once, create a Storm across the country.

Those Ice Soldiers were fighting an army of mostly people and some Teigu users, but none of those Teigu users were even close to the power of Shikotauzer or Tatsumi. But by dividing the yield of Ice Storm between her soldiers you will make a single solider Country Level which is above Shikotauzer's most powerful feat (which is Island Level). Shikotauzer was easily decimating the army and was considered the strongest Teigu, Najenda's resistance literally had 0 chance against Shikotauzer without Tatsumi's help.
And now you want to make a single Ice Solider from her cavalry to be as strong as Shikotauzer. Those Ice Soliders were being destroyed by fodder Teigu users.

I disagree with Esdeath scaling to her storm at all, I disagree with one of the Ice Calvary alone having energy equal to 1/10000 of the storm, it could very well not be linear addition when all the Ice Calvary soldiers power is added up and used to make the storm, it also should be noted that the storm is more like Emviormental Destruction and really shouldn’t scale to her physicals at all, it’s just not a proper AP Move

As for everything else, it looks good
oh this reminds me of the esdeath death battle q/a which discussed this very topic:
in that context i am sure energy can be substituted for power and it is still the same meaning. I made the robot comparisons as an example, and it still sticks, unless the robot can use all the full yield of their battery in a go they will not scale to the battery capacity. same way humans do not scale to the total calories in their own body (This is a better example). And esdeath made it clear that she stored her power in the ice calvary so she can gather everything and use it at once s literally stated, here and here

Yes of course the storm is not scaling to anyone not even esdeath, she is scaling to a very small portion of it 8/10,000. as she could make 8 of those 10,000 ice calvary with the snap of her finger and she also said the main purpose of the ice calvaries is to store her power and she could create 8 ice calvaries in a snap of finger. here It is treated as power she stored somewhere

I am fine with this but there are few gaps using this method, it took 3 days and in AGK you can not continue using your teigu repeatedly without rest so we cannot determine the exact amount of time it took her to create them seeing as she could create 8 in a snap of finger while 63 in a very short amount of time.
tOHEcRw.jpg
Eddyw9W.jpg
I fully agree with Esdeath scaling to the storm, it's literally stated that she stored the power for the storm in the Ice Calvary and that she took in that power to make the storm.

"It's the power she'd vested in her Ice Calvary..."

"It's all returning to her!? I didn't know she could use it that way."

"I've been crafting the Ice Calvary for days now. Which means in one go, I've poured back into myself the power I'd been storing up elsewhere..."

Even if you don't agree she should scale to the Ice Storm, the Ice Storm still has a rating and energy which is calced at High 6-A. The energy/power that was needed to make that storm is literally manipulated by Esdeath and she can return it back into herself and use elsewhere as with the Ice Calvary or her other ice creation/manipulation.

Given that she can make 4 at once with a snap of her finger, 60's in a short demonstration and even momentarily held the entire 10,000 army in her person means she had all that High 6-A energy in her at once.

Esdeath absolutely wielded and had that energy in her that she could use elsewhere as she says so herself.

Honestly, I think she should be rated as At least High 6-B, most likely 6-A, possibly High 6-A as she did hold the entire yield for a moment before releasing it.

In regards to Bol's explosion, I think Tatsumi no-selling Desta-Ghoul's blast should've been calc'd as most characters scale to damaging the Stage 1 armor that no-sold the blast (it caused similar damage like Bol's explosion).

I don't think we should be as fixated on Bols since there is still the Desta Ghoul feat that needs to be calced that caused similar damage.
I heard that it is hard to calculate due as the scene being practically impossible to pixelcale in the manga. Might have to use the anime if the manga is different to use

I heard that it is hard to calculate due as the scene being practically impossible to pixelcale in the manga. Might have to use the anime if the manga is different to use
It shouldn't be?

Also, the anime scene is entirely different than the manga (Death Tagool doesn't even hit the ground with his beam blast in the anime, he completely misses when in the manga he hits the ground dead on).

Would you be willing to evaluate this post as well please?
Personally speaking I'm a bit iffy on Esdeath scaling to the storm. It was built up energy that she mostly burned up in one shot. The ice soldiers definitely aren't 6-B and while she is stronger than the Emperor Tengu I'm not seeing her being multiple tiers above the Emperor Tengu.

Imo the best rating is something like: "At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-B. High 6-A with ice storm". The best example of a profile layout example of what I'm talking about is probably the most recent version of Boros.

Personally speaking I'm a bit iffy on Esdeath scaling to the storm. It was built up energy that she mostly burned up in one shot. The ice soldiers definitely aren't 6-B and while she is stronger than the Emperor Tengu I'm not seeing her being multiple tiers above the Emperor Tengu.

Imo the best rating is something like: "At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-B. High 6-A with ice storm". The best example of a profile layout example of what I'm talking about is probably the most recent version of Boros.
But it will be At least 6B not High 7-A, she one shotted tats

Thank you for the evaluation. What do you think about this @DemonGodMitchAubin ?

How far into High 7-A would they be? Because depending on that, Esdeath could be at least 6-C for one-shotting Tatsumi.

I once again believe that she just shouldn’t scale to her storm, she made the storm by storing up a bunch of energy for a few days and there’s just no real reliable way to scale it to her regular output IMO

Also once again it’s an Environmental Destruction feat, it isn’t a move meant to attack, it meant to create an environment where she’s stronger, plus I’m not sure we can even scale that feat to her physicals in this verse because a universal power system doesn’t exist

Maybe I’m being too strict, but I’d say just scale her to the Emperor Tegu and make her “At least 6-B, up to High 6-A with Ice-Storm Commander in Chief”

When exactly was she stated as scaling to Shikoutazer?
one shotted tyrant tatsumi, who is stronger than tatsumi who one shotted tshikoutaser, so she does not scale to but she scales above

Last edited:
I once again believe that she just shouldn’t scale to her storm, she made the storm by storing up a bunch of energy for a few days and there’s just no real reliable way to scale it to her regular output IMO

Also once again it’s an Environmental Destruction feat, it isn’t a move meant to attack, it meant to create an environment where she’s stronger, plus I’m not sure we can even scale that feat to her physicals in this verse because a universal power system doesn’t exist

Maybe I’m being too strict, but I’d say just scale her to the Emperor Tegu and make her “At least 6-B, up to High 6-A with Ice-Storm Commander in Chief”
Okay. Thank you for the reply. Would this be an acceptable solution to you @Qawsedf234 ?

Would this be an acceptable solution to you @Qawsedf234 ?
I mean, yeah. But it's exactly what I already proposed.

Imo the best rating is something like: "At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-B. High 6-A with ice storm".
Unless I'm missing something and the 6-B tier wasn't the one recalced to High 7-A.

EDIT: I did miss it. The feat wasn't about Purge Mode. In that case her rating would be what Imade proposed. 6-B, possibly High 6-B. High 6-A with ice storm.

The High 6-A is a prep feat like Godzilla Earth and her ever using it is questionable.

But it will be At least 6B not High 7-A, she one shotted tats

I dont know if it's to late to reply but there's holes in this.
Dont mean to be a naysayer but

Esdeath didnt instantly create those soldiers right there. She created them way prior than when they're revealed
The calvary was foreshadowed back during chapter 57 as the secret ace for the empire

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0057-023.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0057-024.png

This was confirmed true when they're revealed.

I dont think she should scale to even a portion of the snowstorm.

As I just showed she created those soldiers way prior.

Its revealed during that time the calvary had been training Non stop. Meaning becoming stronger than when originally created

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0067-027.png

This panel also further proves how she created the calvary way prior. As her statement in the panel about the west unit coincides with her reassurance that the un being it stuck in the west is nothing to worry about back in Ch 57(posted above)

Also saying she created them instantly right there goes against the statement of the calvary training since the war happened the next day.

It's been stated they'd be a problem for average soldiers

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0067-024.png

Stage 2 tatsumi even states individual ice calvary are strong

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0068-027.png

the ice calvary during the war was stronger than when they were originally created due to the no stop training.

So Esdeath got back more power than she originally used to create them.

Esdeath training the ice calvary for days making them stronger coincides with her statement of how she had been storing/building up power in the ice calvary.

So esdeath doesnt take days to create enough soldiers to create the storm.

She takes days to create, then train the calvary to accumulate the power necessary to make the storm

Which is why she shouldnt scale to a portion of the storm either. Cause the power of the storm and war calvary is seperate from the power used to originally create the calvary.

Also I dont see how, even if she scaled to a portion of the power, that translates to her strength and attack power. That only means she has that amount of energy to create ice and other things.

Esdeath on a regular day doesnt scale to any part of the storm. She has no attack that level and anytime she does something large scale she has a drain in power.

Even when its activate, She gets ampped from it yea. but she hasn't done anything on the level of the claimed portion in the form of an attack or move.

Also she didnt 1 shot dragon tatsumi. She just landed a hit on him. He was right back immediately after, thanks to his regeneration.

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0076-040.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0076-041.png

Regen is cool a power but it's not good at defining someone's durability.

Landing a hit on someone doesnt mean you're on par with or above them in strength and power.

Stage 2 Tatsumi damaged and actually knocked esdeath out with one punch(despite using her ice, which is more durable than she is, to protect against the hit).

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-041.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-042.png

https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-043.png

but this didnt mean he was suddenly above esdeath.

The same applies with esdeath striking dragon tatsumi. She didnt even fight him, so I dont see how that puts her on par or above him in strength and attack power. Also She did this when the storm was active, so it doesn't apply to her normal day strength.

The robots best attack is the black orb and it only used it once. Tatsumi never toke it and neither did the robot. Esdeath is only superior to the robot in terms of range when using the storm.

Again dont mean to be a naysayer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back