• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to propose we start the scaling chain now since we should do every controversial thing at a time

I’m fine with...

“At least High 7-A, up to High 6-A with Stored Power”

or

“At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-B, up to High 6-A with Stored Power”
The first one looks good.

At least High 7-A is reasonable

Is the High 6-A being still used as AP or just the level of stored power for Environmental Range/AOE ?

The first one looks good.

At least High 7-A is reasonable

Is the High 6-A being still used as AP or just the level of stored power for Environmental Range/AOE ?
With stored power, she can use a High 6-A Enviormental Destruction feat, theoretically she could do more with that stored power tho

The High 6-B is from making 8 Ice Calvary Soldiers at once, while it takes 10,000 to make the Storm, ultimately it comes out to High 6-B

Personally I still stand by my original stance that Qaws had even agreed with:

At least High 6-B, most likely 6-A, possibly High 6-A

The scans, statements, and consistency between the feats and characters support Esdeath being leagues above the rest of the verse (only a boosted and amped Akame ever matched her). The statements for Esdeath literally could not be more explicit that she stores power and can reapply elsewhere with her arsenal. It shocked characters that she could and she states she is able to do so.

Esdeath is obviously far and away above High 7-A when she casually one-shots the supposed High 7-A when she was distracted and had just amputated herself (I also believe Tatsumi is higher than 7-A but that's another CRT and calc).

Yeah I don’t agree with that, I don’t agree with her fully scaling to a portion of her storm fully, only as a possibly

Especially when the High 6-A Feat is Environmental Destruction only

The High 6-A is an environmental feat, but you're ignoring the fact that it still has energy and its explicitly stated that Esdeath can restore that energy to herself and apply elsewhere.

So you would be closing your eyes to that fact that was explicitly stated that she could do.

The High 6-A is an environmental feat, but you're ignoring the fact that it still has energy and its explicitly stated that Esdeath can restore that energy to herself and apply elsewhere.

So you would be closing your eyes to that fact that was explicitly stated that she could do.
She can use the energy within herself yes, it is very likely she can use it for other methods of attack, however that is why the “Up to High 6-A with Stored Power” exists and it doesn’t just refer to ICSIC, I am acknowledging that when she stores power over several days, she can release High 6-A level attacks

My issue is that she stored up all that energy over several days and then released it all in the form of the storm, it is by no means something she can do in an instant regularly, so scaling her to a unknown portion of it is iffy to me

Even if if all the energy came from 10000 Ice Calvary Soldiers, she could have possibly fed more energy into the standard Ice Calvary Soldiers in those several days as well, making the idea that she can output High 6-B energy casually a bit hard to believe

Especially since the rating of High 6-B is far above that of any of the other feats in the verse, even the Shikoutazers huge 6-B attack that no one scales to is far inferior to the High 6-B rating we’d be giving Esdeath

I just think it’s better to lable the High 6-B as a possibly to account for these kinds of things

Also the High 6-B doesn’t apply to physicals because it comes solely from her Ice Powers and since there is no Universal Energy System, she can’t apply that energy to her physical strength and durability

That’s basically my stance on this whole matter, I believe Esdeath should be...

That’s basically all I have left to say

With stored power, she can use a High 6-A Enviormental Destruction feat, theoretically she could do more with that stored power tho

The High 6-B is from making 8 Ice Calvary Soldiers at once, while it takes 10,000 to make the Storm, ultimately it comes out to High 6-B
Ok yea I agree to that.
at least High 7-A overall and through using stored power can preform a High 6-A environmental feat

Using theory isnt a good idea since it leads to a bunch of assumptions. She hasnt shown to do other things with it other than launch it to the sky.

The whole high 6-B i still dont get or agree with

I dont think creation should automatically equal AP

Like say for example i put X amount of high energy into creating a giant steel ball and throw or roll it at someone. Does that mean the Steel ball will hit or roll over them with the same power equal to the energy used to create? Nah

Yea sure esdeath put that much energy into creating/making them but they haven't shown any prowess/feats equal to the energy used to create them. Niether has she.

Less we start saying every creation feat scales to all attacks.

This is like those people who who say Black Clover is universal. Since dorothy created a universe so all her attacks are universal.

Also your assessment were really good

Where exactly was it stated she can apply the energy somewhere else. All she said was she toke back the power she had been storing up elsewhere. So what would she do with it other than launch to the sky like she did to make it snow.

Last edited:
Creation scales to AP on site if there is a Universal energy system that scales to physicals, or if they have a relative level feat

Creation scales to AP on site if there is a Universal energy system that scales to physicals, or if they have a relative level feat
Akame Ga Kill has no Universal Energy System, hence another reason why the High 6-B should only be a possibly

hi so about the attack reflection thing
can i say something?
would possibly be that Akame specifically tried to hit Kurome and the other puppets on purpose with that counter?
it wouldn't be strange since if Kurome is very hurted she can't use yatsufusa and so no more puppets,
what i'm trying to say is Akame could reflect those wings back at Run but she decided instead of going for Kurome and the other puppets instead,

Sigh, this is becoming a shit show
but i am with
"At least 6-B, likely High 6-B, High 6-A with stored powers"
at least we can say shikoutaser scales to his own attacks as he can tank his own attacks as shown in imade previous posts, so yes esdeath will be at the very least 6B

She can use the energy within herself yes, it is very likely she can use it for other methods of attack, however that is why the “Up to High 6-A with Stored Power” exists and it doesn’t just refer to ICSIC, I am acknowledging that when she stores power over several days, she can release High 6-A level attacks

My issue is that she stored up all that energy over several days and then released it all in the form of the storm, it is by no means something she can do in an instant regularly, so scaling her to a unknown portion of it is iffy to me

Even if if all the energy came from 10000 Ice Calvary Soldiers, she could have possibly fed more energy into the standard Ice Calvary Soldiers in those several days as well, making the idea that she can output High 6-B energy casually a bit hard to believe

Especially since the rating of High 6-B is far above that of any of the other feats in the verse, even the Shikoutazers huge 6-B attack that no one scales to is far inferior to the High 6-B rating we’d be giving Esdeath

I just think it’s better to lable the High 6-B as a possibly to account for these kinds of things

Also the High 6-B doesn’t apply to physicals because it comes solely from her Ice Powers and since there is no Universal Energy System, she can’t apply that energy to her physical strength and durability

That’s basically my stance on this whole matter, I believe Esdeath should be...

That’s basically all I have left to say
Here is Mitch's evaluation.

What do you think @Qawsedf234 ?

What do you think @Qawsedf234 ?
It's like my original idea
Imo the best rating is something like: "At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-B. High 6-A with ice storm". The best example of a profile layout example of what I'm talking about is probably the most recent version of Boros.
Personally I can't weigh in on the 6-B thing, since I'd need to read through the thread more.

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

It seems like Mitch's suggestion has been accepted to apply then.

hi so about the attack reflection thing
can i say something?
would possibly be that Akame specifically tried to hit Kurome and the other puppets on purpose with that counter?
it wouldn't be strange since if Kurome is very hurted she can't use yatsufusa and so no more puppets,
what i'm trying to say is Akame could reflect those wings back at Run but she decided instead of going for Kurome and the other puppets instead,

I am fine with you applying them i wont be home till a few hours so i cannot currently, you can ask any questions if you are not clear about who scales to who.

She made them over several days, but the power in each is still equal to all the others. Comparing the ones she made on the battlefield along her, they perform at the same power level so none of the previously made 10,000 were more powerful than the quick few she made on the spot on the battlefield.

There is no issue with this when we have numerous statements and even a feat of Esdeath one-shotting a character that one-shot Shikouteizer.

How is this an issue, it's literally consistent with the context of the verse?

Possibly is downplay when she's at least casually above the entire verse with feats and statements to support her.

You realize Esdeath also physically swings her ice swords and wears her ice as armor? It does scale in a way.

Esdeath should be At least High 6-B, most likely 6-A, possibly High 6-A

She literally one shots Tyrantsumi who is more powerful than Stage 4 Tatsumi who one shot Shikouteizer.

She made them over several days, but the power in each is still equal to all the others. Comparing the ones she made on the battlefield along her, they perform at the same power level so none of the previously made 10,000 were more powerful than the quick few she made on the spot on the battlefield.

There is no issue with this when we have numerous statements and even a feat of Esdeath one-shotting a character that one-shot Shikouteizer.

How is this an issue, it's literally consistent with the context of the verse?

Possibly is downplay when she's at least casually above the entire verse with feats and statements to support her.

You realize Esdeath also physically swings her ice swords and wears her ice as armor? It does scale in a way.

Esdeath should be At least High 6-B, most likely 6-A, possibly High 6-A

She literally one shots Tyrantsumi who is more powerful than Stage 4 Tatsumi who one shot Shikouteizer.
1. Creation doesn't equal AP. The calavry have no feats on the level of the energy put into them. Neither does she even when the storm is activated.

2. Tatsumi relies on regeneration not out right durability. That doesnt help show her strength. If i stab deadpool that doesnt necessarily mean I'm strong cause deadpools whole thing is regen.

3. Just cause you hit someone doesnt mean your overall superior to them in strength and prowess. She didnt fight him. If I manage to strike goku does that mean I'm as fast and as strong as goku. No!

4. She isnt casually above the entire verse. Again towards the end she couldnt easily take down stage 2 tatsumi despite going all out on him.

5. She's also not above shikoutazer. Najenda statement is talking RANGE/AOE only. She says "the supreme teigu could attack the capital and castle but Esdeath can go above that and effect the country". Nowhere is it stated she's superior in strength and attack power.

5.1 - Also purge shikoutazer did more damage to stage 2 tatsumi then she did. With 1 punch, crushing tatsumi underneath it, the damage was instantly critical. He was about to die

5.2 - While Esdeath in her second fight with stage 2, like I said, couldnt take him down easily despite going all out . She even crushes tatsumi, like shikoutazer, under her ice except in this case stage 2 tatsumi is completely fine. If she was that far above the robot tatsumi should of been dead.

5.3 - Not just that back during the arena fight. Esdeath saw Mines firepower as a serious threat and opted to evade rather block or tank a hit. If she saw mine as a threat then so would shikoutazer, cause
BASE&PURGE Shikoutazer > Mine in power

Esdeath is not on par or above shikoutazer in strength and attack power.

Esdeath being "possibly/at least 6-B, most likely 6-A, possibly high 6-A" makes absolutely no sense and isnt consistent.

Aside from the snowstorm, which is only environmental and can only be pulled off after prep, she nor anyone else have feats that high.

Scaling her to a portion of storm doesn't change anything. She has no feats or attacks on the level of the scaled portion.

Shikoutazer never tanked the full of its attacks. Plus the size used for shikoutazer as I explained before is pretty wrong.

Mitchs assessment of overall 7-B to 7-A in prowess and using stored power can perform a high 6-A environmental feat(non-DC) is the most sensible and accurate.

Last edited:
is it worth checking if the verse has an in universe energy system?
There honestly isnt.

Their abilites come from teigu

All teigu are unique to themselves and arent powered or created from the same thing.

Esdeath power comes from the blood of a northern super class danger beast

Lubbock cross tail was created from the body hair of a Eastern super class danger beast

Incursio is created from the flesh of super class danger beast tyrant.

Etc

The only teigu that uses some form of energy is mines pumpkin. Which is powered by her spirit energy. This is exclusive to her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back