• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have adjusted the Verse Page's Power of Verse and Calculation sections in accordance to the changes I see with Esdeath, Tatsumi and Shikoutazer as well as adding the new calculations and some notes

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION WHAT ARE THE ABILITIES ACCEPTED THAT WILL BE PUT ON THE PROFILES

GEEZ, THIS IS LIKE THE 5TH TIME I ASK THIS QUESTION AND NO ONE EVEN RESPONDED

Is anyone adding the abilities, the ones accepted are the one in the OP all the ones not accepted has been removed so it is easier to add if anyone wants to help

So has some form of agreement been reached here regarding what should be done?

I just think the "possibility 6-B" shouldnt be added since it doesn't make since at all. The scaling and things brought up for arent backed up.

Like esdeath scaling above shikoutazer isnt true and creating the cavalry doesnt equate to AP they have no feats that level.

having it just be "at least 7-B to 7-A and using stored power can use a high 6-A snowstorm". Makes sense and consistent.

The snowstorm should be labeled/tagged with environmental destruction. Like how it is with Magnus Chase and Funny Valentine

This would keep any confusion from happening and people thinking it's an attack. Since it comes off as that under attack potency.

Everything else is nice. I like the new abilities

I just think the "possibility 6-B" shouldnt be added since it doesn't make since at all. The scaling and things brought up for arent backed up.

Like esdeath scaling above shikoutazer isnt true and creating the cavalry doesnt equate to AP they have no feats that level.

having it just be "at least 7-B to 7-A and using stored power can use a high 6-A snowstorm". Makes sense and consistent.

The snowstorm should be labeled/tagged with environmental destruction. Like how it is with Magnus Chase and Funny Valentine

This would keep any confusion from happening and people thinking it's an attack. Since it comes off as that under attack potency.

Everything else is nice. I like the new abilities
your misconceptions has been addressed already, scroll up

anyway aside that has the abilities been added yet?

Nah it was akae, she was watching fro a distance and that was her thought. she was looking for an opening to attack esdeath.
I check Chapter 76 for the manga. Nothing implies it was Akame considering she was busy hiding amongst the soliders waiting for Esdeath to let down her guard, but rather Esdeath who was elaborating on why she called the four people ambushing her “Fools” as she say as she easily counter all of their attacks and crush them, complementing them for the teamwork though

I check Chapter 76 for the manga. Nothing implies it was Akame considering she was busy hiding amongst the soliders waiting for Esdeath to let down her guard, but rather Esdeath who was elaborating on why she called the four people ambushing her “Fools” as she say as she easily counter all of their attacks and crush them, complementing them for the teamwork though
read thorugh it there was a part where akame was looking at her and sayng she was looking for an opening i think you ixed it up

your misconceptions has been addressed already, scroll up

anyway aside that has the abilities been added yet?
Not really misconceptions when the manga itself literally shows what I'm trying to say.

Claims Esdeath is above shikoutazer, despite the manga showing

1. shikoutazer doing more damage,instantly critical, to stage 2 tatsumi in 1 hit, than esdeath going all out was capable of. Even when she crushed stage 2 tatsumi under her ice it did nothing significant to stage 2.

2. Esdeath being worried and threatened by Mines firepower, she opts to dodge than block and tank a hit. Again BASE&PURGE Shikoutazer > Mine in power.

these were not addressed and were simply put aside which isnt right. If things are gonna be accurate then you cant ignore the things that say otherwise. It's kinda unfair.

3. Esdeath and her Cavalry dont have feats on par with the with energy put into creating the cavalry.

4.She has no attacks on the level of portion of the storm shes being scaled to.

5. She cant use the stored power for the snowstorm for anything else other than using it to create the snowstorm.

If anything the claims opposite of 3,4, and 5 are the misconceptions cause they have not showings in the manga and just go of assumptions on what she can do. Ignoring the obvious issues.

Last edited:
So has some form of agreement been reached here regarding what should be done?
well two staffs went with mitch proposal so we are going with that i guess and the changes have been applied to the profile by mitch i think, but i will double check tomorrow when i am free and also i think we are yet to add the abilities

Okay. Thank you for the information. Mitch's suggestion can probably be applied then, yes.

I'm not against Mitchs proposal. The first option of just 7-B to 7-A was great and I think was the favored option.

Like I was getting at before. Some of the problems brought up arent taken into account. It comes of as issues being ignored for the sake of it and giving Esdeath the possibility of 6-B anyway.

I understand it's a possibility but if theres clear evidence against it why even have the possibility?

I know I'm being a nasayer and "Man,this guys annoying". But I'm just trying to argue for fairness and accuracy in scaling. I'm not trying to downplay but the manga is clearly showing otherwise to what is being claimed and added.
As well as things left out, like the environmental destruction label/tag that explains what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back