• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe "At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B" should only scale to her ISCIC form, not her Base

Why you think ISCIC should scale to 6-A and High 6-A is beyond me

I believe "At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B" should only scale to her ISCIC form, not her Base
her base form will be "High 7A, At least 6-B(one shotted Tyrant Tats)" while the accepted rating for CIC is, "At least 6B, High 6-B"
Why you think ISCIC should scale to 6-A and High 6-A is beyond me
the High 6-A is not scaling to her Physicals
the reasons are these

Base Esdeath should be "High 7-A"

Amped Esdeath should be "At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B, up to High 6-A with Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief"
At least we agree on the ISCIC rating.
Base Esdeath one shotted tats whose weaker version evolved tats one shotted 6B purge mode shikoutaser, so esdeath will still get a 6B key in base.

At least we agree on the ISCIC rating.
Base Esdeath one shotted tats whose weaker version evolved tats one shotted 6B purge mode shikoutaser, so esdeath will still get a 6B key in base.
ISCIC Esdeath was the one who one-shot Tatsumi, I have no idea what you mean by Base Esdeath one-shotting him, we literally see that Evolved Tatsumi Stage 1 and Base Akame matching Base Esdeath earlier in the series

ISCIC Esdeath was the one who one-shot Tatsumi,
when he did the feat, the entire Aura of ISCIC is dispersed already and she was back in base
I have no idea what you mean by Base Esdeath one-shotting him, we literally see that Evolved Tatsumi Stage 1 and Base Akame matching Base Esdeath earlier in the series
Well Esdeath was literally not serious, as Akame herself stated and also akame could not even go against esdeath without a performance enhancement drug

when he did the feat, the entire Aura of ISCIC is dispersed already and she was back in base
Esdeath is amped as long as ISCIC is activated, she isn't only using that power when she has the aura

I severely disagree with Base Esdeath scaling to 6-B

Was not base Esdeath harmed and knocked out by 2nd Form Incursio many chapters earlier?

I know she took out Tyrant but that was with an ice blade, and only gutted an portion of him, not obliterating him complety.
Yea, Back during ch.55, even when she protected herself with ice
https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-042.png

I honestly dont see how even with the storm activated she scales to the storm. Or what puts her up that high. she doesnt have something equal to it during its activation.

Last edited:
Was not base Esdeath harmed and knocked out by 2nd Form Incursio many chapters earlier?

I know she took out Tyrant but that was with an ice blade, and only gutted an portion of him, not obliterating him complety.
She explicitly states she was holding back and the damage is literally only a scuff mark on her jacket that she says she actually felt for once.

Doesn't really disprove anything.

She explicitly states she was holding back and the damage is literally only a scuff mark on her jacket that she says she actually felt for once.

Doesn't really disprove anything.
She was very much hurt by that punch as she noted the pain when she was hit and was put out of commission for the rest of the battle due to it.
https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-043.png

Then theres the fact that she was hurt and knocked out by a freshly evolved stage 2 tatsumi. Who isnt as strong as end war stage 2, that was stronger due to adapting.

Last edited:
can you show a scan of her being out of commission for the rest of the battle?
Yea sure

After he knocked her out. He goes and tells akame he landed a hit on esdeath, which surprises her and then right after says while esdeath is out they'd have enough time to fight budo and escape

This is true as we dont see esdeath until everything is over and they've beatin budo then escaped

So she was knocked out the whole time. Its chapter 56 if you want to check. Had to quick edit since the link to the chapter didnt work

Whwre tf did you see this?
You dont need to completely obliterate someone to one shot them

Yea, Back during ch.55, even when she protected herself with ice
https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-042.png

I honestly dont see how even with the storm activated she scales to the storm. Or what puts her up that high. she doesnt have something equal to it during its activation.
i already ignored you cause of stuffs like this, i mean you just kept pulling stuffs out of nowhere she was not knocked out, she was sent outside the arena and she did not return for plot purpose and she was not shown or stated to be knocked out so wqhere did you see that? Dude just stop
let me tell you how she scales to the storm, Read the ******* Op and also my posts after that and my posts in page 2, and bring something solid instead of things that cannnot hold.
She was very much hurt by that punch as she noted the pain when she was hit and was put out of commission for the rest of the battle due to it.
https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0055-043.png
She was not put out of commision you will need prove and scans for that
Then theres the fact that she was hurt and knocked out by a freshly evolved stage 2 tatsumi. Who isnt as strong as end war stage 2, that was stronger due to adapting.
she was not knocked out, dude

i gotta to ask can we report someone for always saying stuffs that are not true?

Anyways
First Esdeath took a single hit, so that means she is not scaling above third form tats? Really i have a great deal of verses and characters that needs to be downgraded. Anyway it was actually a plot point I mean tatsumi and akame were even surprised by the fact that she took a hit, the same esdeath that treated trump card susanoo like a joke lets not forget trump card is 3 times stronger than base susanoo >>>>> third form tats. And again it was clearly stated that She was holding back. And Tats has an insane RPL and Esdeath was surprised by that.
Or will luffy scale to Garp? or Sakura to Kaguya? and so many more anyway moving on
Then we have Evolved tats that was fighting shikoutaser and sent shikoutaser flying with a punch scared of fighting esdeath, and also akame said she cannot go against esdeath and she has zero chance of winning against her and she needed drugs to give her 1% chance of doing that, and this was not long after the stadium fight btw

And again Esdeath is not downscaling or tats upscaling cause of a single punch that happened to help them escape sure death Plot armour
Especially when Esdeath was holding back and esdeath literally just took care of someone way stronger than tats in that same arc like he was a joke,

ISCIC Esdeath was the one who one-shot Tatsumi, I have no idea what you mean by Base Esdeath one-shotting him, we literally see that Evolved Tatsumi Stage 1 and Base Akame matching Base Esdeath earlier in the series
The Aura around her is what states she is in CIC, the storm is just a single technique from her CIC, i sent all the relevant scans already. and Esdeath was clearly toying with them as it was shown and stated numerous times

Last edited:
She was damaged by his hit even tho she covered herself in ice armor, and the fact that she was taken out for such a long time even when she was just shoot out of the stadium (And likely a bit farther) kinda of means she couldnt get back up that quickly.

Holding back by no means equals lowering durability, hell she was trying to increase by covering with armor.

Also dude, no need to report lmao.

She was damaged by his hit even tho she covered herself in ice armor, and the fact that she was taken out for such a long time even when she was just shoot out of the stadium (And likely a bit farther) kinda of means she couldnt get back up that quickly.

Holding back by no means equals lowering durability, hell she was trying to increase by covering with armor.

Also dude, no need to report lmao.
Yeah which was to make them escape her clutch and in the end one hit that was plot armour/point wont make tats upscale or downscale anyone. unless you think that evolved tats is stronger than susanoo. the only thing we saw was her standing upright and surprised she was hurt by tats punch. And again made her extremely obsessed with tats more and more

Her not having the aura does not mean she isn’t being buffed by ISCIC

She is the buffed the entire time the storm is active

And Pain...

“I gotta to ask can we report someone for always saying stuffs that are not true?”

This is such a rude ass comment, it baffles me

Im pretty sure holding back doesn’t mean lowering defense lol
I mentioned many reasons why this is irrelevant unless you want to upgrade sakura and pre TS luffy
Her not having the aura does not mean she isn’t being buffed by ISCIC

She is the buffed the entire time the storm is active
Is there more proof? cause aside her saying the freezing was a way to kill weak ones (Natural selection) she did not say anything about getting stronger underneath it, although it is reasonable to say she did her Teigu is one of cold afterall
And Pain...

“I gotta to ask can we report someone for always saying stuffs that are not true?”

This is such a rude ass comment, it baffles me
It was a joke I apologize if it was insensitive of me

So wait, the ICIC doesn't buff her stats at all? So the storm being active doesn't make her stronger?
i meant with the aura active around her it buffs her but aftwrwards the aura disappears so it is okay to assume she has reverted back to her base form

Whwre tf did you see this?

You dont need to completely obliterate someone to one shot them

i already ignored you cause of stuffs like this, i mean you just kept pulling stuffs out of nowhere she was not knocked out, she was sent outside the arena and she did not return for plot purpose and she was not shown or stated to be knocked out so wqhere did you see that? Dude just stop
let me tell you how she scales to the storm, Read the ******* Op and also my posts after that and my posts in page 2, and bring something solid instead of things that cannnot hold.

She was not put out of commision you will need prove and scans for that

she was not knocked out, dude

i gotta to ask can we report someone for always saying stuffs that are not true?

Anyways
First Esdeath took a single hit, so that means she is not scaling above third form tats? Really i have a great deal of verses and characters that needs to be downgraded. Anyway it was actually a plot point I mean tatsumi and akame were even surprised by the fact that she took a hit, the same esdeath that treated trump card susanoo like a joke lets not forget trump card is 3 times stronger than base susanoo >>>>> third form tats. And again it was clearly stated that She was holding back. And Tats has an insane RPL and Esdeath was surprised by that.
Or will luffy scale to Garp? or Sakura to Kaguya? and so many more anyway moving on
Then we have Evolved tats that was fighting shikoutaser and sent shikoutaser flying with a punch scared of fighting esdeath, and also akame said she cannot go against esdeath and she has zero chance of winning against her and she needed drugs to give her 1% chance of doing that.

And again Esdeath is not downscaling or tats upscaling cause of a single punch that happened to help them escape sure death Plot armour
Especially when Esdeath was holding back and esdeath just took care of someone way stronger than tats few panels back,

The Aura around her is what states she is in CIC, the storm is just a single technique from her CIC, i sent all the relevant scans already. and Esdeath was clearly toying with them as it was shown and stated numerous times

I'm not pulling stuff out of know where. I'm showing the panels

1. when I made my claim i didnt just say she was knocked out and left it at that. I gave reasoning and panels from the manga to help.

1.1 - I said she was knocked out. Then gave panel explaining how that could be the case.
-Tatsumi hurting her with his punch
-his confirmation hitting her will give them time to escape
-then her not being seen for the rest of the battle.

2. You just claimed she wasnt knocked out but instead was sent flying outside the arena without showing a panel that shows she was sent all the way outside.

2.1 - Then use the plot argument, instead of actual proof, as the reason she didnt come back which doesnt add up. That implies esdeath was just standing around watching budo get beat and watched night raid get away.

2.2 - If you say she was hit far, how far exactly? This lead to a bunch of assumptions on the distance.

2.3 - I mean just looking at the punch he clearly didnt send her flying high and over the top of the arena, like some all might vs homu. So its presumed ground level. she could've just been sent into to the walls which doesnt change that she didnt get back up.

If she was sent miles far, to where she couldnt get back, like your saying. That needs to be shown.

Wha??? Trump card susanoo is above stage 3 tatsumi? And so is esdeath? Alright I'm gonna breakdown down, hoping it's not convoluted.

3. Esdeath has shown that she can easily go against stage 1 tatsumi and trump card susanoo at the same time and can easily hurt and instant KO stage 1 tatsumi with her ice

3.1 - he was KO right after he was hit by her ice this was chapter 42.

4. Now Stage 2 is different story. We all know esdeath was holding back during the arena battle. Which is the reason why she got hit. She even criticizes herself for it and see's it a disrespecting tatsumi So next time she gonna take him seriously. This fact is double down on as esdeath herself states in their next fight she'll go all out against him, giving him everything she's got Which she does do as in their second fight stage 2 tatsumi states she going all out against him and that he facing her at her most earnest(meaning serious)

4.2 - Yes! Esdeath going all out is pressuring stage 2 tatsumi but he isnt put down and can still go against her. He actually gets stronger, thanks to adapting, during their fight to allow him to better compete against esdeath all out prowess Esdeath states this herself that he's getting stronger as they continue fighting

4.3 - Esdeath even crushes tatsumi under her ice and he's a completely fine.

5. I think my point is clear here. Despite going all-out against stage 2, she can't easily overpower and or instantly take him down like she did against stage 1. He had become stronger which makes it understandable that he could hit her and KO her.

Now as for stage 4 and dragon tatsumi. She didnt fight them. So how can she be above them when it's shown even going all-out she can't stop stage 2 even with her ice.

I just dont think it's right to scale esdeath to tatsumi higher forms that grow stronger as things progress.

6. Why do people say this. Stage 3 tatsumi wasnt scared to fight esdeath. He was scared of the prospect of having to fight esdeath and the robot at the same time. He states, after the emperor calls esdeath for back up, her jumping in now would be bad He was freaking out at thought of a 2 vs 1 fight. He even asks Could she wait till he's done fighting the robot. Meaning he's more than willing to fight her just not when he's fighting the robot. Also Stage 2 Tatsumi wasnt afraid to confront Esdeath head on so why would a stronger version of him suddenly be scared.

This also address how trump card susanoo also isnt stronger than stage 3 tatsumi. Esdeath back then toyed with Susanoo while end war stage 2 tatsumi could face a serious all out esdeath.

The snowstorm isnt offensive/destructive based. Like I said before Scaling her to a lesser portion won't change that the energy she scales to isnt offensive. The main and only purpose we've seen is to create the ice cavalry and then the snowstorm.

Nowhere is it shown she can unleash individual attacks comparable to the lesser portion she's being scaled to.

Even when its active, she's indeed ampped, but she herself isnt nore does she have anything that high.
And the points above still apply

Last edited:
Whoops posted to early by accident, so left is stuff out. Mybad

I'm not pulling stuff out of know where. I'm showing the panels

1. when I made my claim i didnt just say she was knocked out. I gave reasoning and panels from the manga to help.
- I said she was knocked out

2. You just claimed she wasnt knocked out but instead was sent outside the arena without showing a panel that shows she was sent all the way outside.
2.1 - Then use the plot argument, instead of actual proof, as the reason she didnt come back which doesnt add up. That implies esdeath was just standing around watching budo get beat and watched night raid get away.
2.2 - If you say she was hit far, how far exactly? This lead to a bunch of assumptions on the distance.

Wha??? Trump card susanoo is above stage 3 tatsumi? And so is esdeath? Alright I'm gonna breakdown this down the best I can.

3. Esdeath has shown that she can easily go against stage 1 tatsumi and trump card susanoo at the same time and can easily hurt and instant KO stage 1 tatsumi with her ice
3.1 - he was KO right after he was hit by her ice this was chapter 42.

4. Now Stage 2 is different story. We all know esdeath was holding back during the arena battle. Which is the reason why she got hit. She even criticizes herself for it and see's it a disrespecting tatsumi So next time she gonna take him seriously. This fact is double down on as esdeath herself states in their next fight she'll go all out against him, giving him everything she's got Which she does do as in their second fight stage 2 tatsumi states she going all out against him and that he facing her at her most earnest(meaning serious)

4.2 - Yes! Esdeath going all out is pressuring stage 2 tatsumi but he isnt put down and can still go against her. He actually gets stronger, thanks to adapting, during their fight to allow him to better compete against esdeath all out prowess Esdeath states this herself that he's getting stronger as they continue fighting
4.3 - Esdeath even

3. Why do people say this. Stage 3 tatsumi wasnt scared to fight esdeath. He was scared of the prospect of having to fight esdeath and the robot at the same time. He states, after the emperor calls esdeath for back up, her jumping in now would be bad He was freaking out at thought of a 2 vs 1 fight. He even asks Could she wait till he's done fighting the robot. Meaning he's more than willing to fight her just not when he's fighting the robot. Also Stage 2 Tatsumi wasnt afraid to confront Esdeath head on so why would a stronger version of him suddenly be scared.
Let me ask a simple question,
Who is stronger evolved stage 2 Tatsumi or Akame?

Let me ask a simple question,
Who is stronger evolved stage 2 Tatsumi or Akame?
Fixed my above reply, mobile made it difficult ha.

Anyway, depends. Which version of akame are you referring to?

Base everyday akame

Drug akame

Ennoozuno akame

I'm for post-CoC Esdeath being High 6-B up to a 6-A, and High 6-A via Environmental Destruction.

I'm leaning towards 6-b for normal Esdeath but Imma stay neutral since I don't know for sure.

Then stage 2 tatsumi

Base akame isnt strong enough to break or even crack esdeath ice

While stage 2 tatsumi has shown to be capable of easily doing so with his attacks
Dude you got to stop this
First Tatsumi also could not break the Ice easily and actually used a trick to catch esdeath off guard and this is a esdeath that was not serious about fighting just excited, then lets not forget Budo fought both stage 2 tatsumi and akame, although tatsumi was the one who made him angry after he fought akame he said akame is the best Night raid has to offer. so there is that too.
Anyway my point is both of them are comparable in AP, but tatsumi having a higher edge cause of his RPL since you hit him once he becomes way stronger than before with every attack that you cross with his blade.

Anyway this is where i am going to end this whole tatsumi punched esdeath so he scales to her thing.
Esdeath >>>> Budo stated many tiimes in the series and also shown
And it took Akame, Stage 2 tatsumi, Leone, mine and Najenda it took 5 people teaming up together to fight an old man no longer in his prime to land a good hit on him, so yes none of them will scale to esdeath that sclaes above the old man in his prime. that is all i have to say on this topic

Anyway what do you think about statistics amp for Tatsumi? The more he charges up his punch the stronger the punch, as stated by Budo and also Esdeath and also shown

I have another question, the 6-B Calc from the Shikoutazer’s Laser Beam, what makes that attack scale to his Physicals and Durability?

Akame Ga Kill has no Universal Energy System, so this is an important question

I have another question, the 6-B Calc from the Shikoutazer’s Laser Beam, what makes that attack scale to his Physicals and Durability?

Akame Ga Kill has no Universal Energy System, so this is an important question
OOF

Good thing I wasn’t the only one to thought of that. We just know he can fire a big ass laser but no idea how durable he actually is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back