• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Madara - Who is better-written character?

Madara by far imo but Aizen is one of my favorie vallians in all of the HST tho lol. He is just a smooth ass bad guy and laid back

Hard to say Kubo actually told us virtually nothing about Aizen except he's like an "envoy of god" something like that.We don't even know his ******* Bankai.

Due to how Bleach went, we didn't get a lot of time with Aizen as a whole or what he truly wanted to do in the bigger picture, so while I personaly like Aizen more, we had more time with Madara (Well untill he got shanked by 1337 2OP4U Hax mom)

I know his main goal, that is why I said in the bigger picture (I haven't read the novel though, so maybe that answars it) I meant how he came to be who he is and what he wanted to change even in the small details, how he visualize everything he worked for and how changed over the events that occured on a personal level.

This was in the databook about Aizen.

Aizen is an "envoy" who was sent to complete the "sublime purpose" of taking the Spirit King's place and creating a new world. As such, the consciousness of becoming a divine being was born within him.

And I'm the novel they pretty say the Soul Society and the Shinigami are the bad guys.The entirety of the world as we know it in the series is controlled by the main houses,the Soul Society apparently has a dark secret but we don't know what it is yet.As a matter of fact before the Soul King came into existence if I remember correctly,there was nothing.

Aizen and Yhwach had a pretty much similar goal to be honest.But a different method of execution I think.

Need that Bleach spin off "Gain" asap 😂ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Kubo better expand on the immortal inmates in prison and about who Aizen is and him being a envoy of god. Could the prisoners be failed envoys also since they are immortal like Aizen and did something to be put in prison for that long

After giving it a some thought: I'll go with Aizen.

Aizen was just tied into so much of the Bleach world. He's responsible for a lot of different things, arguably the driving force of the plot and his defeat could have had the series end right then and there and things would've been fine.

I'll concede that we didn't get a lot of personal time with Aizen but with just how much he was tied into everything, I kind of feel like we didn't need it. Again, he was so intergral to the plot that his defeat felt like the series should end.

As much as I like Madara, he just didn't have that kind impact on me.

Madara is definitely a far better-written Character

Aizen isn't even that well written in the first place, his just really really entertaining to watch and makes a good foil to our heroes, (You don't need to be complex to be a fun character)

even then this isn't saying much. while I love both Madara and Aizen and they are more complex villains in the context of their own series they aren't that much special in the grand scheme of things.

they only stand out as the rest of the cast are essentially cardboard cutouts of cliche character archetypes that are normally associated with Shonen battle manga

he's fodder tho. What im saying is that if the prisoners in muken are immortal like Aizen they all most have something pretty much on the levels of aizen going for themselves since they couldnt be killed by anything Like what could grant them that immortaility. The only way aizen got his immortalility was from something basically above anything we've ever seen before in bleach so far as in power granting objects besides yhwach

>Fodder

>stomped soul society and even Aizen feared him.

>Royal Guard had to come down and seal him?

Again i'm telling you Muken has nothing to do with being immortal or not,he was placed there cause they couldn't kill him or make him suffer in anyway and treason.

0523-011
Muken is seperate from Soul Society,it's essentialy a void beneath it which was stated to be almost infinite.

0423-001
Aizen was sentenced because of what he did,and his immortality.

I don't think you read the guys profile..not only is the tier irrelvant since this was way in the past before the series.

The way his ability worked made him unbeatable.

at this point kubo is just bad at writing. That guy is practical the second best hax person in Bleach lol like for real how could he even be killed off and his profile says he is alive but at the bottom it said he got killed. His bankai is hax asf man lol

Madara always came off as a wannabe Aizen to me, especially when he explained to Pedobito that he was controlling everything and manipulated him since before he was even born (Even though his plans had incredibly massive flaws and plotholes with strokes of pure luck, the only reason he was revived was because of plot) The only thing madara had going for him was he was pretty strong in his verse, but AIzen does that better aswell, and much cooler.

In the end Madara was, in my view, really not that well written at all, and as I said earlier, a poormans Aizen.

Back