• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Since the last one got out of hands before I could edit my mistakes, I'm remaking the thread.

-> Versions used: Mega Gardevoir (At least High 7-A) and Trancendent Aizen (At least 7-A, likely higher)

-> Battle Location: Open grass plain

-> Battle Conditions:

• Speed Equalized
  • Random encounter
  • No knowledge
  • No preparation time
  • Both combatants are fully motivated and willing to do anything to kill.
Gardevoir: 5 Votes (ProfessorKukui4Life, AquaWaifu, WilliamShadow, BoomeYang, PaChi2)

Aize: 12 Votes (Amlad22, LordAizenSama, Grudgeman1706, Sparda 20000000, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, FateAlbane, Gargoyle One, Unite My Rice, Shadowbokunohero, Cropfist, Burning Full Fingers, The real cal howard)

If this is butterfly Aizen then he should stomp. They both are likely higher than 7-A but from the feats we have Aizen is above Gardevoir. Surviving a slash from Dangai Ichigo (even if it was a casual one) should amount to a way higher durability than anything gardevoir has shown.

On top of that Aizen has superior skill and intellect on his side, along with his mastery of kido to attack from a distance.

So yeah my vote goes to Aizen.

Amlad22 said:
If this is butterfly Aizen then he should stomp. They both are likely higher than 7-A but from the feats we have Aizen is above Gardevoir. Surviving a slash from Dangai Ichigo (even if it was a casual one) should amount to a way higher durability than anything gardevoir has shown.

On top of that Aizen has superior skill and intellect on his side, along with his mastery of kido to attack from a distance.
Your not taking into account Gardevoirs hax. Shes not going to just let Aizen do whatever when she has precog. And what kido will work really? Hado 90 is his best one as far as ik and its useless due to Gardivoirs immunity to Gravity Manipulation. The only thing I can see being trouble foe her is his reality warping via Hyogoku.

ScarletFirefly said:
@Amlad22

Gardevoir is At least High 7-A while Aizen is At least 7-A likely higher.
Um, yeah I know that. The high 7-A compared to 7-A won't change my arguments

@ProfessorKukui4Life

Aizen's crazy regen should be able to save him from any injury dealt to him. Her gravity resistance might help her against minor gravity. But against something that can warp time and space itself I don't know if it would be enough. Although, let's assume she can stop it entirely. Aizen still has the other 90 level hado and bakudo at his disposal.

Okay np scarlet

Once again im going to go with Gardevoir as with her resistance to psychic attacks for being a psychic type, she will already be resistant to Aizen's KS (its a mind based attack and verse equalization basically makes it a pyschic move) even if he starts off this encounter using it while also being able to use her mind hax back and she'll know to do something via precog as she can see into the future. She'll also be able to just teleport out of Aizens range, teleport in his blind spot and pull a fast one like putting him to sleep, or teleport him elsewhere. Not to mention Gardevoir having Trace. And even if Gardevoir gets caught in KS in the end, I think Synchronize will allow her to put Aizen in the same situation. And with her immunity to gravity manipulation Aizen's Hado 90 won't be doing anything to her either and she can use telekinesis to restrict his movements.

So id say Aizen's only chance is to use the Hyogoku's reality warping hax to try and win, otherwise Gardevoir should take this.

Okay so Im posting this early so it doesnt get lost in the SEA OF DEBATING!

Kyoka Suigetsu in Bleach works by manipulating the characters sensory nervous systems, and since even powerful characters like Yhwach and Unohana have no actual resistance to sensory/illusion manipulation, only that they can "sense" it but not really stop it from happening.

"While the illusions Kyōka Suigetsu creates are quite powerful, those with considerable power and skill themselves may be able to note slight differences in the illusions compared to the real thing, even if they are not able to determine what exactly is different."

"4th Division Captain Retsu Unohana detected something was amiss with Aizen's fake corpse, even though she did not realize what it was until seeing Aizen alive.The Reiatsu of Kyōka Suigetsu gives it away to those keen enough to sense its actual presence past the illusions created by its complete hypnosis.The sole way to escape the ability of Kyōka Suigetsu is to touch the blade itself before complete hypnosis is activated."

Pre-Time Skip Unohana was powerful enough to notice and detect slightly and she is tier 7-B, compared to Mega Gardevoir who is High 7-A beyond even Post-Time Skip Unohana.

However it is shown that KS DOES NOT work on those who are blind like Tosen. Most blindess is caused by a number of things but given it does not effect blind people means KS likely must require the images the eyes receive to be transmitted via the optic nerve to the brain to take effect.

Given that Gardevoir is a psychic-type Pokemon, and is naturally resistant to attacks that affect the brain, it would make sense that it would resist KS.

As FateAlbane in the previous thread argued against, there was no proof of gardevoir resisting something on the level of KS, but here's the problem, outside of what it CAN do, since no one in the series iirc has any actual resistance to it AT ALL, for all we know someone WITH actual resistance to such an ability could easily resist it, we have nothing to compare Gardevoir to on the Bleach side. And really KS is manipulation of ultimately the brain since that is what dictates your senses. As I said before up above Gardevoir is a psychic Pokemon is adept in techniques involving the brain and thus is naturally resistant to attacks that affect it.

From this with its precog, it could via its natural high intelligence, teleport instantly and grab Aizen's sword seeing it as the source of the problem, and in grabbing it to take it away would touch it before the hypnosis is complete, thus this would allow Gardevoir to escape the effects of KS.

"The sole way to escape the ability of Kyōka Suigetsu is to touch the blade itself before complete hypnosis is activated."

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
And would her Imprison help here?
It says Imprison seals techniques that Gardevoir has complete knowledge of. Combatants start without knowledge so I don't think it would be of any help here.

I doubt it, I dont think anything Aizen has would really translate to moves Gardevoir has...

maybe though I need to think about it.

Assuming this is in character Aizen wouldn't even be using KS anymore. He'd be relying on raw power and the Hogyoku.

The Hogyoku warps reality to the users will. And should have no issues breaking Aizen out of any psychic power he is put under (like a sleep attack or some other form of mind hax).

And one of my main points was that Aizen resisted a casual attack from Dangai Ichigo. The same Ichigo who's casual sword swings were able to VAPORIZE mountains. If Aizen can tank one of his hits, how could Gardevoir kill him?

True but the thing is Gardevoir has precog and telepathy which allows her to read minds. Couldn't she just obtain knowledge of any technique Aizen shares with her and Imprison it?

Not an argument. Both are in the same tier and Gardevoir has ways of lowering his durability like using Psychic. Or instead of harming his body she can comebine sleep inducement with Dream Eater.

Also Lucky Chant may be very useful here.

Amlad22 said:
...And one of my main points was that Aizen resisted a casual attack from Dangai Ichigo. The same Ichigo who's casual sword swings were able to VAPORIZE mountains. If Aizen can tank one of his hits, how could Gardevoir kill him?

considering Mega Gardervoir is comparable in power to Mega Tyranitar, and since even Pupitar, its previous evolution is capable of destroying mountains by thrashing about, and Tyranitar destroys them by just WALKING, and Mega Tynraitar is signifcantly stronger than its base form. I think Mega Gardevoir can do something similar with its psychic abilities.

How does her mind reading work? Is it instantaneous or does it take time? If it's quick than she'd gain a huge edge in the battle. The Hogyoku might stop her though, it could flat out evolve Aizen to a stage where his mind can't be read anymore. That's what makes the Hogyoku so powerful, it gives Aizen constant reactive evolution.

Precog would **** up Aizen though. Since she could dodge anything thrown at her. This battle would come down to a question of can Aizen actually hit Gardevoir and take her down or can Gardevoir dodge Aizen for the entire fight and come up with a way to get past his regen before he evolves too far beyond her?

Its pretty damn quick going by how its been shown in Pokemon.

and Im not sure how that would even work, to make his mind unreadable, seems a little NLF,but well

basically Aizen would need to fiugre out a way to DO that, and the Hogyoku would basicallt act as a shortcut to it, cutting out all the required work to accomplish it

"Its powers were to grant the inner most desires of those around it (not necessarily in possession of it). But, it could only grant those desires, if the person had the inner capabilities to theoretically reach that desire on their own, like a massive shortcut!"

"Urahara is a genius who always figures things out eventually. He could figure out a way to break down shinigami and hallow boundries without a Hogyoku, so the Hogyoku did it for him instead of him needing to put in the required work. Ichigo has a crazy bloodline but kept needing more raw power, so the Hogyoku kept giving him power boosts (early on in the show)."

Oh and Scarlet...count me as a vote for gardevoir....I dont think I need to explain why I vote for her, given my first big post in this thread earlier.

The thing about Hogyoku evolving Aizen constantly is diving deep into the realm of NLF. Evolving to "make his mind unreadable" is a good example of it. And the Hogyoku doesn't create miracles, it merely accelerates hidden potential.

BoomeYang said:
And the Hogyoku doesn't create miracles, it merely accelerates hidden potential.
Lmao. That downplay.

Anyway Aizen due to KS and kido. Gardevoir has no feats to stop KS as proven in the previous thread.

Gardevoir for reasons above. You know, a black hole would kill Aizen any day of the week.

Gardevoir can create black holes, Im not talking about that particular one, black holes ignore dura to an extent so Aizen would die to a small one.

No, Gardvoir's "black hole" does not meet the requirements for black holes, thus the "hax" is not really hax at all.

I vote for Aizen for reasons above. Saying Gardevoir has resistance to illusions and mind manipulation is not a good enough reason to say she is immune to KS kido, We or more specifically I need feats similar to AiZens KS level of illusions being ignored or resistant against otherwise it's useless for this battle.

The ability to create black holes is still listed as a power a Gardevoir has, the only inconsistency is the High 4-C calc. Plus from what i recall its a suicide attack...

WeeklyBattles said:
The ability to create black holes is still listed as a power a Gardevoir has, the only inconsistency is the High 4-C calc
So you're saying that profile has listed the power incorrectly. Like the Reborn profiles, if the black holes are proved not to be a real black hole, you label it as "pseudo black hole". The power is now treated more like a hole that kinda sucks/drag/pull (not sure what word to use here) you in.

@AquaWaifu

Please do not try to provoke the people you're arguing against, as we do not want to stir up trouble. Thank you.

LordAizenSama said:
Also if you're going to say feats are the only thing that would allow Gardevoir to stop KS, then you don't understand how these hypothetical battles go on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back