• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee you 60% of Gardevoir's "feats" are Pokedex statements (as is the case with most of the verse so this probably isn't a fair response), but still...

Indeed. That's the one point I'm discussing here: That Gardevoir dealing with KS would be one hell of an exaggeration. I don't even care if anyone wins or whatever (if you see my replies, you'll see I didn't even make a vote), but the way some are going here as if she would simply no sell it is what's bothering me.

Again, this is not a feat for KS but simply a weakness for the Almighty unless there is evidence of Aizen putting Yhwach in it while Almighty is in effect. Otherwise, me needing to gather evidence for Gardevoir is unnecessary at this point.

So what about at that stuff? I am not ignoring it Im perfectly aware that Yhwach is capable of that. But again, he cannot undo stuff that happens to him before he uses Almighty. It doesnt matter if he can't be diminished or affected by a weaker power (which is NLF anyway) if its using Almighty. Without or before Almighty this has no leverage. So all of that is completely irrelevant here. If Aizen used it on him while he had Almighty in affect (which no one has ever provided to me), i'll concede.

@Peter

Pretty sure we ignore that thing about a mega pokemon not using full potential without a trainer. Otherwise mega evolution would be worthless here and Gardevoir is starting this match as a Mega anyway.

While Yhwach could not undo KS due to its activation in the past it is also true That Yhwach still couldnt see that it was a illusion despite having omni-precognition and being able to understand anything he sees. Aizen used KS that skillfully to fool Yhwach. Sometimes he doesnt use KS to massively change things, just minuet changes that can have devastating effects.

@Professor Except that Almighty EOS Yhwach would keep being affected by KS in the future and still he couldn't see nor rewrite any of his futures involving KS...

And the funniest part is that you keep saying "proof, proof" while ignoring entirely the question I make asking about where's your proof for Gardevoir having anything close to a level of resistance where she deals with KS.

Again, this is not a feat for KS but simply a weakness for the Almighty unless there is evidence of Aizen putting Yhwach in it while Almighty is in effect. Otherwise, me needing to gather evidence for Gardevoir is unnecessary at this point.

So what about at that stuff? I am not ignoring it Im perfectly aware that Yhwach is capable of that. But again, he cannot undo stuff that happens to him before he uses Almighty. It doesnt matter if he can't be diminished or affected by a weaker power (which is NLF anyway) if its using Almighty. Without or before Almighty this has no leverage. So all of that is completely irrelevant here. If Aizen used it on him while he had Almighty in affect (which no one has ever provided to me), i'll concede.

@Peter

Pretty sure we ignore that thing about a mega pokemon not using full potential without a trainer. Otherwise mega evolution would be worthless here and Gardevoir is starting this match as a Mega anyway.

So, a random mega pokemon in the wild that attend its form by itself? Makes sense.....

FateAlbane said:
Indeed. That's the one point I'm discussing here: That Gardevoir dealing with KS would be one hell of an exaggeration. I don't even care if anyone wins or whatever (if you see my replies, you'll see I didn't even make a vote), but the way some are going here as if she would simply no sell it is what's bothering me.

so Gardevoir cant precog, meaning she can sense it coming BEFORE it happens, and just...not look at his sword as he releases its shikai which a gardevoir can do cause it can rely on clairvoyance and telepathy to fight without needing physical sight.

Like what gardevoir cant precog it cause what? its literally sensing future events. what about KS stops that?

Activation took time in the past but kept working in the future, even after Yhwach activated his powers - at this point, he should be able to see the futures where KS worked against him so he could rewrite them or outright nullify the effect KS was having by virtue of Power Nullification that is NOT NLF within the verse as Yhwach nullified pretty much everything from everyone with his warping, KS being the one exception to that.

Now please, that proof for Gardevoir no selling KS.

It's ignored for the sense of battle. Otherwise, SSG Goku would never be used in matches, not amped Wally West, Odin Force Thor, Cosmic Armor Superman, etc.

Because again, what part of Yhwach being unable to get rid of it due to being inflicted before Almighty is difficult? Even with what Aizen-sama said, it was only ever possible at all via Aizen inflicting it on Yhwach in the past, being then capable of using KS to fool him in barley anyway which made a difference. It's hardly a feat for KS when its a slip up on Yhwach's part that did most of the work. It doesnt matter if he can see it in the future for as it is something that occured in the past, Yhwach cannot get rid of that by just seeing it.

Double standard. For one, im not ignoring your question (again). Im simply stating there's no point in looking for evidence when claims on the KS being able to do something to Almighty Yhwach, due to a mistake on Yhwach's part rather than the true capability of KS, is flat out wrong. Secondly, im the one who asked for evidence first on Aizen being able to effect Yhwach even with his power activated and havent gotten one thing back since. It is your responsiblity to provide that before I provide anything at all.

EDIT: Also you might be mistakingly misinterpreting what im asking.

Pokedex statements:

"Doesn't feel the pull of gravity because it supports itself with Psychic power"

Feeling gravity and being affected by gravity are two different things.

"Gardevoir has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole"

lol

"It has the power to predict the future. Its power peaks when it is protecting its Trainer."

It's precognition can be avoided with simple tactics, as Ash's Greninja distracted with a water shuriken, and attacked Gardevoir through a cloud of water vapor.

Top kek. I already gave a ton of feats of KS working on a character with massive hax at Planet Level heights who was affected by the KS of a sealed Aizen.

Meanwhile, we have literally nothing going for Gardevoir other than "IF IT DOESN'T AFFECT ALMIGHTY EOS YHWACH, IT DEFINITELY WON'T AFFECT GARDEVOIR, SO WE DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANY RESISTANCE FOR HER HERE" (despite me showing time and again that it did)

... Guess Gardevoir = Almighty EoS Yhwach.

Color me surprised.

Burden of proof fallacy used against me twice, in two days, time and again, one after another.

It's a new record.

EOS yhwach has no resistances to this kind of stuff, his tier be damned. gardevoir has resistances to this stuff.

@Peter You got a problem with it bring it up in a CRT, otherwise accept the fact that we use dex entries and drop it.

I came to check this battle out but looks like some other stuff is going on so I'll just be going.

As it currently is we have "Gardevoir no sells KS because ALMIGHTY EOS YHWACH might not have been affected, so it's on you to prove it."

My god, the burden of proof fallacy is hurting my shoulders.

FateAlbane said:
Top kek. I already gave a ton of feats of KS working on a character with massive hax at Planet Level heights who was affected by the KS of a sealed Aizen.
Tier has nothing to do with hax resistance or anything like that in the slightest. And you already know what my response is to the second part, which isnt even what I asked for actually. You might be misinterpreting what im asking (or its a mistake on me not clarifying enough, which is a fault on my part).

Using dex entries, Gardevoir doesn't feel the effects of gravity, which means it won't feel Aizen putting it to sleep with a full powered Hado #90. At least it'll go out peacefully. :^)

WeeklyBattles said:
@Peter You got a problem with it bring it up in a CRT, otherwise accept the fact that we use dex entries and drop it.
I thought we don't use some of them, like Gardivors black hole thing.

It has. Because hax has scale. And KS is very high on the scale of hax, considering what it does. Even if we threw all that I said aside, unless you show me Gardevoir resisting anything on KS's level, she obviously can't take it.

That's why I'm saying so much burden of proof is being used here, it's not even funny.

You make it seem like I need to prove anything for Aizen when it's really ON YOU to prove Gardevoir dealing with his hax.

WeeklyBattles said:
........i don't have a problem with it at all and if you brothered to look at my recent response instead of telling me to "drop it" you would know why..

Now, please, and again, show us any proof of The almighty Gardevoir, who is apparently comparable to EoS Yhwach, resisting anything on KS's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back