• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
-> Versions used: Mega Gardevoir (7-A) and Chrysalis Aizen (7-A)

-> Battle Location: Open grass plain

-> Battle Conditions: Random encounter, no knowledge, no preparation time

• Gardevoir: 3 Votes (ProfessorKukui4Life, WilliamShadow, The real cal howard)

Good Matchup.

Hmm. For now im going to go with Gardevoir. With her resistance to psychic attacks she will already be resistant to Aizen's KS even if he starts off this encounter using it while also being able to use her mind hax back and she'll know to do something via precog. And even if Gardevoir gets caught in it, I think Synchronize will allow her to put Aizen in the same situation. And with her immunity to gravity manipulation Aizen's Hado 90 won't be doing anything to her either.

So id say Aizen's only chance is to use the Hyogoku's reality warping hax to try and win, otherwise Gardevoir should take this.

Hard to say. Maybe Gardevoir via natural resistance to illusions and gravity and mind stuffs, while she can do a good portion back.

WilliamShadow said:
I will go for best Pokemon waifu (don't judge me) for reasons above.
I'm gonna count your vote but I'm also gonna judge you.

Dunno what to make of Cal's response though.

WilliamShadow said:
I will go for best Pokemon waifu (don't judge me) for reasons above.
do you realize that gardevoir are oviparous and have 50/50 chance to be either male or female ?

ScarletFirefly said:
Overlord775 said:
do you realize that gardevoir are oviparous and have 50/50 chance to be either male or female ?
I'm not even gonna question how do you know about this.
A lot of Pokemon-based websites detail the gender ratios of Pokemon, which, for people who play the game can be useful, if, to a limited extent.

Even in past generations, knowing gender ratio can be useful, Ex: Due to the previous mechanic of only males being able to pass on Egg Moves, but the Hatched Pokemon always being of the species of the "Mother" in the pair at the Daycare.

As for how they're known to be oviparous, I'D say it's more of an assumption by most players; The people who run the Daycare (Where Pokemon can breed, off-screen, thankfully, which is also very important for getting optimally statted Pokemon for competitive gameplay.) give the player an Egg, no matter the species, & claim they don't know where it came from.

That said, I don't think you should want a Gardevoir in "that" way, anyway; Least of all because it's in the Amorphous Egg Group , so its only compatible breeding pairs would put it with Pokemon like Magcargo, Muk, Wobbuffet, Chandelure, etc. ....Sorry, sorry.

ANYWAY, I'd probably vote Gardevoir for Kukui's reasons. Precognition, mind-reading, psychic ability resistance, Synchronize (If it works like he said against KS), Gravity Manipulation....

There's also the possibility of Trace copying some of Aizen's abilities.... Calm Mind stat amping, healing via Wish, Magical Leaf being a homing attack, Double Team, Hypnosis, etc.

TL;DR - Gardevoir is really hax, man.

Gardevoir wins due to Trace and or Synchronize making KS a nightmare for diferent reasons to Aizen. being resistant ti illusions and psychic skills makes it adept to deal with his stuff.

F*** you Aizen LOL

Sh**** bleach character.

Im so happy my fav Pokemon beats what I consider one of the most boring and awful Bleach characters and anime villians in general.

Mega gardevoir is at least high 7-A Chrysalsis Aizen is 7-A..

Aizen also speedblitzes so hard.

Seems like a bad match alround

LordAizenSama said:
Mega gardevoir is at least high 7-A Chrysalsis Aizen is 7-A..
Aizen also speedblitzes so hard.

Seems like a bad match alround

Speed SHOULD be equalized and Mega or not Gardevoir still has whats need to deal with Aizen.

you brought up mega gardevoir and sped blitz, the OP of this should edit in speed equalization and regular NORMAL Gardevoir is still 7-A instead of High....this OP does not state it STARTS as Mega Form.

Are you... are you serious??? Like legit? Or are you trolling?

VERSIONS USED: MEGA.GARDEVOIR. STARTS. IN.MEGA.

Thats right. The OP, not YOU has to make changes. Ffs. Banging my head against the wall.

Oh yeah I forgot Aizen speedstomps

Didn't realize speed was normal. I'll keep my vote to Gardevoir if speed is equal but if it's not its a speed stomp.

calm down Aizen Sama, sheesh, the OP here is wrong since I made note of the 7-A up top wherea Scarlet incorrectly put Mega gardevoir as 7-A instead of its proper High 7-A.

I think even normal gardevoir can get the job done, all this thread needs is a proper re-edit.

You need to stop talking about re-edit, you're voting as how the original post has stated, not suggesting new edits so Gardevoir can win. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back